Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish (5413 Views)

i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord / Why Christianity Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Atheists: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2009
As kids we were asked to surrender our lives to Jesus and allow him to take over. The funny thing is jesus would never come directly to you and tell you what he expects from you. There would always be a charlatan  who steps in on behalf of god  and says l am god's messenger  and l have a message for you from god. What a convenient way to enslave minds and prey on the vulnerable ! These pseudo servants of god are the greatest slave owners ever to walk on this planet. How dare they lie to kids that if they fail to love this monstrous being called god  they will burn in hell for eternity ? How dare they tell kids that when it comes to issues of god reason and logic ought not to be used ? I will never forgive christianity for enslaving my mind when l was still young and vulnerable. CHRISTIANITY IS WICKED RUBBISH !!!
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by jagunlabi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
The greatest con trick ever played on mankind.I congratulate the con artists for a fantastic masterpiece of art of fraud.BRAVO!!
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by muhsin(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2009
I can help bu to laugh. grin grin grin
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2009
muhsin:

Laugh at the stupidity of urself or the thread author?

Atheists:

As kids we were asked to surrender our lives to Jesus and allow him to take over. The funny thing is jesus would never come directly to you and tell you what he expects from you. There would always be a charlatan  who steps in on behalf of god  and says l am god's messenger  and l have a message for you from god. What a convenient way to enslave minds and prey on the vulnerable ! These pseudo servants of god are the greatest slave owners ever to walk on this planet. How dare they lie to kids that if they fail to love this monstrous being called god  they will burn in hell for eternity ? How dare they tell kids that when it comes to issues of god reason and logic ought not to be used ? I will never forgive christianity for enslaving my mind when l was still young and vulnerable. CHRISTIANITY IS WICKED RUBBISH !!!

But this nuisance has no problems living in majority christian nations though . . . let him try saudi arabia.
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Atheists: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2009
But this nuisance has no problems living in majority christian nations though . . . let him try saudi arabia.

Saudi Arabia today is like Europe during the dark ages !
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by mazaje(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2009
muhsin:

Laugh at what exactly? where you not also indoctrinated into Islam via the same process?. . .
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2009
Atheists:

Saudi Arabia today is like Europe during the dark ages !

and the dark ages where brought about by christianity?
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by spikedcylinder: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2009
Problem I have with you people. I saw the OPs thread on denouncing Christianity and yada yada yada. Denounce the faith and leave it alone, will ya?
You inculpate the very same things you accuse other of.
Shior.
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by DeepSight(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2009
Mr Atheists - This is becoming very embarrasing. I have THREE TIMES presented to you these questions and you keep running away. sTOP RUNNING AWAY. Unlike Huxley, Tudor, Mazaje and other atheists, you seem afraid to answer these VERY SIMPLE questions. If you cannot answer these questions, please call it a day and sign-off Nairaland.

I am still waiting for the answers to these questions.

1. Please define the term "Atheist"

2. Please give us your personal reasons for calling yourself an Atheist.

3. Please explain to us why in your view, people who believe that the Universe was created by a Supernatural Mind are deluded/ suffering from a virus.

4. Please indicate what you might think of people who suppose that elements such as DNA, staggering in their complex customization for purpose, could have emerged by chance, or as the product of a universe without a mind.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-328706.0.html
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2009
atheist doesnt know what he stands for. That much is clear.
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by noetic4: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ atheist

have u ever read a bible? have u ever read the gospel of Jesus?. . . . . .ur ignorance is amazing!!!

Jesus came to establish a relationship with you and He also wills to give u His spirit to help u understand His will and purpose for you.
whose fault is it that u are ignorant?

I expect mazaje to expose his ignorance by replying.
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by DeepSight(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2009
Noetic, what happened? Have you been banned? Why have you changed to noetic4 or is this some one else masquerading as you?

How come you are now comfortable in "Allah's paradise"?

I know you would never say such, so this must be an imposter.
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by mazaje(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2009
noetic4:

@ atheist

have u ever read a bible? have u ever read the gospel of Jesus?. . . . . .your ignorance is amazing!!!

Jesus came to establish a relationship with you and He also wills to give u His spirit to help u understand His will and purpose for you. . . . whose fault is it that u are ignorant?

grin grin. . .Jesus came to establish a relationship with him eh grin grin. . .Is it the same Jesus that also said that he came to save only the lost sheep of Israel?. . . The same Jesus that warned his disciples not to preach to the gentiles and Samaritans?. . .The same Jesus who every thing we know about him were written by people who NEVER claimed they have ever meet him, or known him. . .but unknown people who wrote stories about him very long after he died. . .Keep believing in the fairy tales. . . .
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2009
noetic4:

you must be a prophet! grin
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by DeepSight(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2009
what happened to noetic, see above
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by noetic4: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ Deepsight

I have been banned 4 times today by mukina and Jarus. . .all because I am not a fan of allah, . . . .

you must be a prophet! Grin

u can always trust mazaje for his daily dose of comic. . , ,
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by DeepSight(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2009
What did you do to merit that? Any particular mis-statement?

That's really sad. Does that mean one can no longer see all your past posts?

That's really really sad.
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by mazaje(m): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2009
noetic4:

u can always trust mazaje for his daily dose of comic. . ,  ,  

Is there anything that I said that is NOT true?. . .
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Atheists: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2009
and the dark ages where brought about by christianity?

My friend go and read history books about the dark ages before you try to get into an argument with me about this stuff. At the center of the Dark Ages stood the Christian Bible. All scientific thought which contradicted the Bible was suppressed, with the most famous example being the ancient knowledge that the earth revolved around the sun.The Christian Bible states very clearly that the sun revolves around the earth. The result was that for centuries the important astronomical discovery that the sun was the center of the universe was deliberately suppressed by the church, with proponents of the non-Christian theory being persecuted for their endeavors.
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Atheists: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ atheist

have u ever read a bible? have u ever read the gospel of Jesus?. . . . . .your ignorance is amazing!!!

Jesus came to establish a relationship with you and He also wills to give u His spirit to help u understand His will and purpose for you.
whose fault is it that u are ignorant?

What happens if l don't want to get into a relationship with this Jesus fellow ? Burn in hell ?
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2009
Atheists:

My friend go and read history books about the dark ages before you try to get into an argument with me about this stuff. At the center of the Dark Ages stood the Christian Bible. All scientific thought which contradicted the Bible was suppressed, with the most famous example being the ancient knowledge that the earth revolved around the sun.The Christian Bible states very clearly that the sun revolves around the earth. The result was that for centuries the important astronomical discovery that the sun was the center of the universe was deliberately suppressed by the church, with proponents of the non-Christian theory being persecuted for their endeavors.

At the center of the dark ages stood the catholic church you ignorant loud-mouth. That period was also the worst form of persecution ever suffered by the true christian church.

Besides, before you start blabbing about "reading history books before trying to get into an argument with you about this stuff" (stuff u obviously know little about) . . . try acknowledging the websites whose material you plagiarise word for word.
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Thor(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2009
If you want to know the truth about religion then watch this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Abuzola(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2009
Lmao. Jesus is nothing but a man
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by DeepSight(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2009
Deep Sight:

Mr Atheists - This is becoming very embarrasing. I have THREE TIMES presented to you these questions and you keep running away. sTOP RUNNING AWAY. Unlike Huxley, Tudor, Mazaje and other atheists, you seem afraid to answer these VERY SIMPLE questions. If you cannot answer these questions, please call it a day and sign-off Nairaland.

I am still waiting for the answers to these questions.

1. Please define the term "Atheist"

2. Please give us your personal reasons for calling yourself an Atheist.

3. Please explain to us why in your view, people who believe that the Universe was created by a Supernatural Mind are deluded/ suffering from a virus.

4. Please indicate what you might think of people who suppose that elements such as DNA, staggering in their complex customization for purpose, could have emerged by chance, or as the product of a universe without a mind.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-328706.0.html

Mr Atheists: Come on, be a man, stop hiding your face from these SIMPLE questions.
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by mazaje(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2009
davidylan:

At the center of the dark ages stood the catholic church you ignorant loud-mouth. That period was also the worst form of persecution ever suffered by the true christian church.

What is this loud mouth lair saying?. . .Which is the "true" christian church this one is talking about? Are the catholics not christians?. . . The foolish lies this people always tell themselves is really pathetic. . .
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
mazaje:

What is this loud mouth lair saying?. . .Which is the "true" christian church this one is talking about? Are the catholics not christians?. . . The foolish lies this people always tell themselves is really pathetic. . .

Mr. Atheist pls come around . . . we really dont want trolls hanging out here.
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by mazaje(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2009
davidylan:

Mr. Atheist pls come around . . . we really dont want trolls hanging out here.

Come around and do what exactly? listen to more of your ridiculous and deluded lies. . . Lies like "That period was also the worst form of persecution ever suffered by the true christian church.". .  .Are catholics not christians?. . . your speacial pleading is very pathetic. . .When they were using passages like thou shall not suffer a witch to live as a source of inspiration when burning people at the stake. . . where they not abiding to the laws of yahweh?. . .or did they get it from the koran. . deluded fool. . .
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by noetic4: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2009
What did you do to merit that? Any particular mis-statement?

That's really sad. Does that mean one can no longer see all your past posts?

That's really really sad.

What do u expect from mukina and Jarus. . .the chief defenders of the impotent allah, . . .they banned me repeatedly for disagreeing with allah.

I think my previous posts can still be seen, but I may not have access to those accounts again.
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by noetic4: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2009
What happens if l don't want to get into a relationship with this Jesus fellow ? Burn in hell ?

YES. . , .u will rot in hell. . , . then hell itself would be cast into an eternal lake of fire.

Is there anything that I said that is NOT true?. . .
It should be the other way round. . . . .is there any TRUTH in what u said?
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by mazaje(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2009
noetic4:

It should be the other way round. . . . .is there any TRUTH in what u said?

Did jesus say that he came to save ONLY the lost sheep of Israel and warn his disciples not to preach to the gentiles and Samaritans about the coming kingdom of god that was at hand? YES he did according to the bible. . .

Did any of the writers of the gospel say that they know jesus or have ever meet him in any of their narratives. . NO they did not. . .

Were the gospels about Jesus written long after he died by unknown people. . .YES. . .
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by agathamari(f): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2009
i love how the only religions who try to force themselves on others are those of the middle east (jews/christians/muslims) when was the last time you saw a drud or a buddist or anyone else trying to convince you that you were in the wrong religion? intresting
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by noetic4: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2009
Did jesus say that he came to save ONLY the lost sheep of Israel and warn his disciples not to preach to the gentiles and Samaritans about the coming kingdom of god that was at hand? YES he did according to the bible. . .

Did any of the writers of the gospel say that they know jesus or have ever meet him in any of their narratives. . NO they did not. . .

Were the gospels about Jesus written long after he died by unknown people. . .YES. . .

why did Jesus ask His disciples to Go into the WORLD to preach the gospel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Attract Money And Customers To Your Business / The Lord's Chosen Hope For The Needy Crusade: 19 & 20 Nov 2011 / Pastor Veronica : God Sent Me To Sleep With All Men For Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.