Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu (2628 Views)

I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff / I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki / I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by JoelNkantaBlog: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2016
Punch reports that detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, in Abuja on Friday said he was willing to enter into negotiation with the Federal Government to secure his release and end the political crisis that has continued to trail his continued incarceration.
He also denied claims that he was working with some militant groups in the Niger Delta region, including the Movement for the Emancipation of Niger Delta and Niger Delta Avengers.
Speaking through his lawyers, Ifeanyi Ejiofor and Amobi Nzelu, at a press briefing, Kanu said he was not opposed to negotiation to secure his freedom from detention which he described as “politically motivated and orchestrated.”
They however said the IPOB leader would not renounce his ideology for him to be released, because “IPOB is bigger than him.”
Ejiofor said, “Kanu will not renounce his ideology, IPOB is bigger than him. He cannot say yes or no to renouncing it, but he is open to political resolution of the problem. Nobody has approached him for negotiation where he is kept.
“The issue of IPOB is beyond him, he is open to negotiation. We are not against discussion on this issue. A political solution will be easily achieved than legal solution but Kanu must be released unconditionally.”
While reacting to media reports that the IPOB leader and MEND were negotiating with the Federal Government, Ejiofor said Kanu has no connection, contact, ties or any form of relationship with the members of MEND.
He said, “In the past few days, the media has been awash with news on negotiations going on between the Federal Government and the members of MEND, where our client’s name conspicuously featured. It is on that note that we wish to inform the general public that Nnamdi Kanu has no connection, contact, ties or any form of relationship with members of MEND.
“MEND has no implied, direct or express authority of Nnamdi Kanu to represent him or Indigenous People of Biafra in any purported negotiation going on between MEND and the Federal Government. The general public is accordingly advised to ignore, discountenance and disregard the falsehood being peddled by MEND. Nnamdi Kanu does not know them.”
“Nnamdi Kanu welcomes (Click on the link below to read more)
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by chocolateme(f): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2016
The Federal Government so far has not found and evidence to link this man to the ongoing militancy activities going on in the country and they know that sooner or later he will have to be released.
Now they want to enter into negotiations with him as a condition for his bail. Releasing him is an indirect means of checking out if militant activities can be curtailed or stopped.
Pride won't allow them to seek for permanent solution to a problem, they always want to be the heros themselves,
Where is uncle Lai?
Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Raydos: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2016
It's very strange when a Pastor on Tv prays and raises his hands and everyone in the church falls down except the Camera Man...

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by tukdi: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2016
cheesy Negotiation AKA settlement!

Igbos & Settlement are like 5 & 6!
Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Sctests: 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
The way this foolanis and yoruba muslims are deceiving themselves with Divide-and-rule in SE and SS is funny.

IPOB have always said that they are always open for negotiation but on only how Nigeria and Biafra will share the debt accrued by the hausa/fulanis in the name of one nigeria. All these attempt at playing IPOB vs NDA will only be successful if NTA, Radio Chanji and Dailytrust are the only newsmedia we have in that hell-hole called nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by amunkita(m): 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Where is he calling the negotiation from

He no longer traveled from Malaysia to UK abii

Nairalander is now taking over frm PM News for false news...

News Uwa Mmebi...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by DrChukzy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by yarimo(m): 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
MR IFEANYI EJIOFO the lawyer to the terrorist where were you when your terrorist client is disobeying bail conditions? Just thank God for all this nonsense you have been saying am not close to you if not angry undecided embarassed
Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 02, 2017
So the coward is not dead afterall abi? Hiding in some hole is he? grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 02, 2017
Sctests:
The way this foolanis and yoruba muslims are deceiving themselves with Divide-and-rule in SE and SS is funny.

IPOB have always said that they are always open for negotiation but on only how Nigeria and Biafra will share the debt accrued by the hausa/fulanis in the name of one nigeria. All these attempt at playing IPOB vs NDA will only be successful if NTA, Radio Chanji and Dailytrust are the only newsmedia we have in that hell-hole called nigeria.
Tell your coward dilector to come out of hiding and attend his court hearing first before anything else. After threatening to burn down the country he is now singing a different song after only a single company of soldiers paid him a visit. Who is even going to negotiate with him when the govt can simply throw him in a cell?

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by zombieHUNTER: 5:02am On Oct 02, 2017
GoroTango:
So the coward is not dead afterall abi? Hiding in some hole is he? grin

He will die but after you
Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 02, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

I hope they serve Guiness at his burial ceremony grin

Can't drink eastern palm wine. Taste like day old piss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 02, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

So where actually is dilector? The man who up until before an ordinary company of soldiers came knocking at his door threatened to burn this great country down? Where is he today? Hiding in a pit and pleading for negotiations. He had better stay hidden and pray the govt doesn't get its hands on him because this time around he will most certainly beat the Mandela record

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by zombieHUNTER: 5:14am On Oct 02, 2017
TheCabal:

I hope they serve Guiness at his burial ceremony grin

Can't drink eastern palm wine. Taste like day old piss.
I won't even ask how you knew what day old piss tastes like.... I won't ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 02, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

I won't even ask how you knew what day old piss tastes like.... I won't ask

day old piss taste like eastern palm wine. I have tasted both.
If you drink eastern palm wine. It's day old piss flavored.
Let me know .. Guiness at his burial ceremony?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by zombieHUNTER: 5:26am On Oct 02, 2017
TheCabal:

day old piss taste like eastern palm wine. I have tasted both.
If you drink eastern palm wine. It's day old piss flavored.
Let me know .. Guiness at his burial ceremony?]

I don't really roll with peeps who drink their own pee
Ewwwee.. Disgusting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:28am On Oct 02, 2017
Medicine after death. grin
Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 02, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

I don't really roll with peeps who drink their own pee

We where never

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by zombieHUNTER: 5:42am On Oct 02, 2017
TheCabal:

We where never
We certainly have nothing in common
We are not one and can never be
The onus is on us to make sure we break up this mistake of a country holding us back

Safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 02, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

The onus is on us to make sure we break up this mistake of a country holding us back

Safe

LOL .. what happens to a parasite when it leaves the host?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by zombieHUNTER: 5:52am On Oct 02, 2017
TheCabal:

LOL .. what happens to a parasite when it leaves the host?
Don't worry you will survive
Am sure of it
Don't have sleepless nights over it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 02, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Don't worry you will survive
Am sure of it
Don't have sleepless nights over it

boo hoo hoo

somebody needs a hug grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by salford1: 5:59am On Oct 02, 2017
cheesy

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by tayebest(m): 6:05am On Oct 02, 2017
[s]
chocolateme:
The Federal Government so far has not found and evidence to link this man to the ongoing militancy activities going on in the country and they know that sooner or later he will have to be released.
Now they want to enter into negotiations with him as a condition for his bail. Releasing him is an indirect means of checking out if militant activities can be curtailed or stopped.
Pride won't allow them to seek for permanent solution to a problem, they always want to be the heros themselves,
Where is uncle Lai?
[/s]

No, Kanu is begging for negotiations not the FG...

The coward is suffocating in his hiding hole now... cool
Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Ovela1(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2017
Its only a matter of time before Kanu is smoked out of his hiding hole, but if he is not smoked out before Oct 17, Senator Eyinaya Abaribe and his other sureties will be jailed.

NKanu...., the Modern day fugitive Ojukwu
Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Eastfield1: 7:16am On Oct 02, 2017
Mynd44, what are you waiting for??
don't be one-sided
Bring that your Red stamp here.
No room for Fake News in this forum
this is 2016 propaganda
https://www.nairaland.com/3286044/im-ready-negotiation-says-nnamdi

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by pryme(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2017
All the posters on this thread from Amanukita down, have comprehension problems.

Are you guys saying you can't notice the date of the last post?
Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by vedaxcool(m): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2017
grin grin grin coward cownu always showing cowardice even in prison....No one negotiate with a useless nonentity and chief fool at 40.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Bolustical: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2017
After spitting so much fire, calling Nigeria and Nigerians unprintable names, imbuing so much hatred into his followers, now he wants to negotiate after seeing that the die is cast.

Well, this will always be the results of movements without ideology, movements formed by lowlife nonentities in order to gain relevance.

You simply cannot eat your cake and have it, now that the chips are down, Nnamdi Kanu wants a reprieve from a "ZOO" government headed by the same person you threatened to cut down his head.

Kanu, you are joking.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Bolustical: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2017
yes
Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by DaBullIT(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2017
Hhhehhheh

LiePobians how market? I nor tell una? Yeye pipu

In other news, Kanu is dead o, Buhari assassins killed him and took his parents away LiePob 2017

So Orji Uzo Kalu was right all along abi

Only animals can be herded the way kunu herded some useless Igbo youths

So instead of calling Nigeria a zoo, start calling Biafra and it's citizens "Za Zoo and Za bush meat"

Dabullit lo so bee

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Negotiation, Says Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2017
TheCabal:

We where never
You fvcked up. You shouldn't have given him that reply. You should have posted that picture of a man prostrating before Kanu and drinking his urine. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 | Fayose Defeated Buhari, Atiku Others In An Online Poll / BREAKING: Stalemate As Minimum Wage Committee Adjourns Till 10pm / I Was Deceived To Run For Presidency ~ Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.