Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos (15503 Views)

Unpaid Salaries: Hope Dims For Workers / Taraba Teachers Pray Over Unpaid Salaries (Photos) / BRT Workers Strike Over Unpaid Salaries (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by Folzye(m): 6:33am On Aug 14, 2016
Let me quickly use this Analogy to explain the Nigerian situation.

Several weeks ago my infinix zero was misbehaving, It has refused to move past the same charge status for over 3hours i plugged it in to the power source, I tot to my self wot could be wrong, i suspected it might be the charger.

Then i rushed out to get a new charger and with all confidence i plugged it in and left it with the believe that when i return i'ld notice a positive change.

Thirty minutes later i returned and instead of noticing any positive change in the charge status, i was baffled when i saw the indication showing critical as the battery has drained so quickly from 35% to 1%...of coz i was confused, before i could reason what next to do, the fone switched off and is still dead as i write.

Lesson: The state of Nigeria right now needs a holistic evaluation and we need to properly ascertain where we have missed it and then try to alleviate the problem area, stop assumption and lackadaisical attitude to national matters and our lifestyle... Else, as it stands she might be drained to death
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by Beadex1(m): 6:57am On Aug 14, 2016
Mollerboom:

How true is your statement, were you the one that recruited them? Bros shut-up your mouth if you have nothing to say than fueling tribalism, nepotism and ethnic conflict. Read the caption well. Go to Unna-Eket and see what Udom is using the state fund to do within few days in office while depriving these ones their right.
its onna Eket.......did u complain when everything in the last dispensation was done in Essien udim ??
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by calcal: 6:58am On Aug 14, 2016
we are far from development in this country. crazy neggas.
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by Suntzung: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2016
The Change Is Working !
WALAI 4 NIGERIANs 2 GET BACK 2 THAIR SENSES Sai baba!
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by TEYA: 7:48am On Aug 14, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
where is Jonathan, I think Nigerians will prefer "cluelessness and corruption" to this kind of wicked hardship
Yes! The Israelites too preferred Egypt to the promised land when they encountered challenges in the wilderness. I don't blame you, it's human mature
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
My State, Edo, produces oil, though not much, but my gov is doing unbelievably well. So not all oil producing states ve irresponsible govt.
. That is because ur state though an oil producing state but with a Progressive APC Governor with common sense. Edo state is the highest paid minimum wage in Nigeria.Edo was not different like other shameless and criminal oil producing govs.b4 now.Thank God u have an Oil producing state gov.that has distinguished himsele from others.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by ubcandid(m): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2016
dainformant:
read the write up well before u say the information is complete

you should be the one to read the write up. So you think Akwa-ibom would owe teachers till today? those guys got the job through hook and crook and the new administration refused to confirm their placement, its causing chaos in the state for sometime. Immediately a new government came in, so many people who applied for the job reported wide spread malpractice and nepotism prompting the government to put a halt to it.
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by OKorowanta: 8:03am On Aug 14, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
where is Jonathan, I think Nigerians will prefer "cluelessness and corruption" to this kind of wicked hardship
No be only.jonathan nor sabi,Buhari nor sabi.
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by litaninja(m): 9:34am On Aug 14, 2016
Taking the bull by the horns would be them marching to the state house as one and demanding with a major protest for their salaries. This fasting and prayer is the displayof foolish.ness that got them and the entire country in this mess to start with. Make una pray u hear...
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by seangy4konji: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2016
The hunger is real oooo
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by donsufia: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2016
dainformant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/akwa-ibom-workers-embark-on-fasting-and.html

None of them merited the appointment. They all got the appointment later on nepotism grounds. Any of them that doubt me should proof beyond doubt that I am lying and am gonna proof him wrong.
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by endove(f): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
In. Phyno's voice "onwebero ife ifuru grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by oboteee: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
It is rather unfortunate to be offered an appointment letter and later ditched,i am one of the unlucky few. Is government not continous i wonder? Do we need to bring political sentiments at least i know akwa ibomites are best at that! In anycase my advice for those youth is that they embrace farming and entreprenuership at subsistence levels take advantage of grants offered by federal government,bank of industry etc and then pray and wait on God.the system will not change! there will still be breaking grounds until the state has tsuamis(just kidding)
If you need help on business mentoring linkage to grants .its not free register soon! Watch out for the Onna business summit coming up and take advantage.God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Engineering Graduates & Practitioners- Share Your Experience During Your IT / Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO / Deposit Target: Nigerian Bankers’ Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.