Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos (15502 Views)

Unpaid Salaries: Hope Dims For Workers / Taraba Teachers Pray Over Unpaid Salaries (Photos) / BRT Workers Strike Over Unpaid Salaries (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by 4dor: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
kennygee:

Na farming sure pass o
How serious are you about this statement?
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by rawpadgin(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Nigeria is in big trouble, after praying to get job, person go pray again to collect salary
grin thing tire me o

really need to join hands with them, my is almost 4months now
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
4dor:

How serious are you about this statement?

I'm very serious o.

My mum and I even discussed it today.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by stevebond007(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by SABA2002(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
dainformant:
Akwa Ibom workers have taken the bull by the horns by fasting and praying over their long standing predicament. The teachers who got their appointment letter from State Secondary education board (SUBEB) but are yet to posted or their salaries paid since April 2015 -gathered at Ibom Plaza, Uyo in Akwa Ibom today too seek the face of God -so as to change their situation.. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/akwa-ibom-workers-embark-on-fasting-and.html

THE SECRET OF OF ALL FAILURE IS OUR FAILURE IN SECRET PRAYERS, AND PRAYER IS OMNIPOTENT ;IT CAN DO ANYTHING THAT GOD CAN DO!

Fire on brethren.... God will surely manifest Himself and answer.
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by Remii(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
where is Jonathan, I think Nigerians will prefer "cluelessness and corruption" to this kind of wicked hardship
the same one that was borrowing to pay salaries when oil was N70/bbl or another? Smh

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by richidinho(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
. Akwa Ibom has bn PDP State and indeed an oil producing state with very huge allocation,taxes and royalties. Is FG the body owing Akwa ibom civil servants salary? All the PDP and oil producing States in Nigeria taday are for sale. Shame on oil producing states in Nigeria.

Did you read at all? people that are yet to be posted how do you pay them salary
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
richidinho:

Did you read at all? people that are yet to be posted how do you pay them salary
. Is Akwa ibom almeighty oil producing state on sick bed receiving bail out money from FG and yet not recovered? Akwa Ibom for SALE!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by Vince77(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
there is just no sign that things will get better soon....

no hope at all
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by unyimecc(f): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
Udom Emmanuel is nothing to write home about,
retired primary school a year plus no salary after their retirement. Even the 7.5 they duped them from their salary up till today they ve not refund their money even after their retirement. everywhere no money to pay salary.
Appointment letter without posting for good one year plus. God will deliver us from change.
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
You see am?! So while praying, one of them decided to open eye and take pinshures. There would always be a Jonah in the boat.
I just pray Baba God would not vex and put his phone on silent oooo, biko pick their calls.
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by AfroKnight: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
Your state collects derivative yet salaries cannot be paid. The report dates this to April 2015. It appears someone used your money go secure his pension as well as a ticket to the Senate. PDP is working.
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
In Nigeria, prayer and corruption are the same.
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by muller101(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Laziness.
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by millionaireman: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
Even AK too with money palavar?,Ak is the lucky richest state in Nigeria through derivation but is hardly polluted by oil exploitation.

Any day Abokki removes 13% derivation, wetin AK go become?

Perhaps that day, our Obong Atah go understand say one Nigeria be big fraud.

Abokkis have been threatening and cursing that 13% derivation should be stopped, because according to Aboki, payment of derivation makes some states richer than others.
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by r4roty(m): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
Na wao upon their huge monthly allocation from the center which is double or triple other states because of the 13% derivation Obasanjo approved when he was president .....pathetic !
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by Flyingngel(m): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
. Akwa Ibom has bn PDP State and indeed an oil producing state with very huge allocation,taxes and royalties. Is FG the body owing Akwa ibom civil servants salary? All the PDP and oil producing States in Nigeria taday are for sale. Shame on oil producing states in Nigeria.
My State, Edo, produces oil, though not much, but my gov is doing unbelievably well. So not all oil producing states ve irresponsible govt.
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
sapiosexual1:
You see am?! So while praying, one of them decided to open eye and take pinshures. There would always be a Jonah in the boat.
I just pray Baba God would not vex and put his phone on silent oooo, biko pick their calls.
See Mr brain and his so-called diction. Mr man go and upgrade ur poor diction jare.
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by hajilawal: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hmm Igbo go soon blame apc
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by kepoc: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hahahahahs. Rochas will b like , my people my people

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by 4dor: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
kennygee:

I'm very serious o.

My mum and I even discussed it today.

Wow! That's nice, hopefully when you start I will be your disciple and learn from you. Deal?
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by chidextec: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Nigeria is in big trouble, after praying to get job, person go pray again to collect salary
Nigeria has automatically became the 8th wonders of the world.
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
4dor:

Wow! That's nice, hopefully when you start I will be your disciple and learn from you. Deal?

Deal.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by Mollerboom: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
dainformant:
read the write up well before u say the information is complete

The guy is misguided and sentimental.
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by hannyjay(f): 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
where is Jonathan, I think Nigerians will prefer "cluelessness and corruption" to this kind of wicked hardship
wailer.dis is state nt fg and dat state collect it monthly alocation every month
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by Mollerboom: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
Beadex1:
udom is the true definition of ibibio son ..... what u wrote up there is the truth, 95 percent of those guys kneeling there are from one senatorial district which shouldn't be so... kudos to udom

How true is your statement, were you the one that recruited them? Bros shut-up your mouth if you have nothing to say than fueling tribalism, nepotism and ethnic conflict. Read the caption well. Go to Unna-Eket and see what Udom is using the state fund to do within few days in office while depriving these ones their right.
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by mikolo80: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
I'm so happy Shebi they were defending the thief and his godfather dem never start dem go hia wen
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
That's where Akpabio left them
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by Duru009(m): 1:11am On Aug 14, 2016
The governor hasn't finish paying his debtors for d governorship election.
Wen he finish paying them.
He will certainly remember u guys.....

It's well my people.....
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by tdayof(m): 2:05am On Aug 14, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Is Buhari the AKwa-Ibom's governor?
Re: Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos by mickyeddi(m): 4:51am On Aug 14, 2016
Nigerians are so funny. Instead of them to direct their anger at the governor's office and protest there until their salaries are paid, they are all fasting and praying as if God will come down from heaven and do what they are supposed to do themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Beautiful Pain Of Working From Home - Marvejohndaily.com / Engineering Graduates & Practitioners- Share Your Experience During Your IT / Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.