Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay (32221 Views)

Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki / Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) / Adam Zango Quits Acting For Music Days After Kannywood Banned Rahama Sadau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by ummeey: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
rheether:
Powerless Unholy Book.
It has never been holy, it's glorious.

2 Likes

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by ezeagu(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
Northern Nigeria is wild. The fact that this is an issue shows the prevalence of such issues.

1 Like

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by sylviaeo(f): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
na bcuz u swear with Koran make ya claim valid?. abeg go sit down for strong shit

2 Likes

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by SafeAlhaji(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
rheether:
Powerless Unholy Book.
See me see bad belle o...this is how it normally started o. And which one is holy and powerful o, if i may ask

2 Likes

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by ummeey: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
ilovebbwgirl:
Is unislamic to swears with Quran
Y do dey do it in court?
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by dmltoyin(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
rheether:
Powerless Unholy Book.
ur hatred for islam won't bring islam down
It will only make ur ignorance soooooo obvious

6 Likes

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
Based on my experience, this sham swearing is the absolute proof that he is gay.

1 Like

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by activeguy: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Based on my experience, this sham swearing is the absolute proof that he is gay.

Are you his gay partner ??

1 Like

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by tens4real(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
ummeey:
Y do dey do it in court?
help me ask the IDIOT
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
kekakuz:
guys school son resume ooooooo I don register my courses
that is not today's betslip
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by tens4real(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:
*SPOTTED*
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
activeguy:

Are you his gay partner ??

My sexual preference and especially my sexual partners are none of your bizwhack grin
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by martineinstein(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
Maxineng:
Na by swearing? Open your anus make we see jare
so,u go really see d anus if he opens it?

1 Like

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
tens4real:
*SPOTTED*

Ditto.

The veracity of their thinly veiled attempt to distance themselves is the proof wink
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Which one be kannywood and who dafuq is this nigga undecided
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by azeecoboy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
swearing with the quran is unislamic swear by Allah alone. lalasticlala or whoever that could have move this thread to frontpage. it's Qur'an not Quaran.

1 Like

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
publicenemy:
That quran is just a bunch of paper.
True as your statement is, people actually get beheaded for making such statements here in the north
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by goldmillie(f): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
lol
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by gidson12(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
wHAT THE HELL IS KENNYWOOD
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
publicenemy:
just like the only bible sorry holy bible
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by BadIntentionz: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
Depends on how many people are peddling this rumour. If dem reach 5, the guy may be playing both ways lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
i can also swear with my vestigial prick that he is gay. i have 100% authentic proof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Hadeexah(f): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
publicenemy:
that's a rude thing to say,being educated entails entertaining thoughts and believes without having to accept them,you sound educated,or are u not??

1 Like

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by redcliff: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
Maxineng:

Lmao!
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Pylony(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
Na so the thing dey this days o, when you no fit present who be ya gal frnd they tag you gay be force.. I don tire sef, like say having a gal frnd na by force.
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by BABANGBALI: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Maxineng:
no mind the pampers wearing gay
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Perfecttouch(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
toba400:
Popular Hausa (Kannywood) actor, Adam Zango, recently went on Desmims TV to refute claims that he is gay. Adam, who was a guest on the TV stations talkshow, held a Koran and swore that he was not gay and will never be.

“I am here to tell the whole world that I am not gay and I do not participate in any gay activities within and outside the Kannywood industry” he said.

Many of the actors in Kannywood have been taunted with rumors of being gay.

[b]Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/13/hausa-film-actor-adam-zango-goes-on-national-tv-to-deny-being-gay/[/b]walahi am so high this night and not myself,I just drank something that is above my brain capacity,I will modify when my brain is in factory settings mood

walahi am so high this night and not myself,I just drank something that is above my brain capacity,I will modify when my brain is in factory settings mood
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by pippimp(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
ummeey:
With the world in it

Which world? You guys are just controlled robots. And that includes christians too.
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
hmmm
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
pippimp:

Which world? You guys are just controlled robots. And that includes christians too.
Guys was diss one saying
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by fatymore(f): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
rheether:
Powerless Unholy Book.
you are a slowpoke for saying such..
foolish being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Stuns In Red Outfit / Jimi Solanke Dies At 82. / I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.