Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay (32222 Views)

Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki / Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) / Adam Zango Quits Acting For Music Days After Kannywood Banned Rahama Sadau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by pippimp(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
phenomenal570:
Guys was diss one saying

Maybe i wasn't clear. I am saying that only lazy people are religious. Problems they can solve by themselves using common sense, they always want to look upwards for assistance. Especially in Nigeria/Africa.
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by zaida202(f): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
Maxineng:
Na by swearing? Open your anus make we see jare
you are so funny
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
rheether:
Powerless Unholy Book.

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
rheether:
Powerless Unholy Book.

Why not pretend you didn't read the post rather than open your gutter mouth to spit trash... may God forgive you for your stupid act

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by muazuk1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
rheether:
Powerless Unholy Book.
den go mess with it
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by naijacentric(m): 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
Gays are relative to d north ask ibb atiku n co
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by atk5: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
Some people will end in hell fire even when god did not intend to put them. Wat is ur business by him swearing with Quran? Just believe in faith and move on.
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by atk5: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
Some people will end up in hell fire even when god did not intend to put them. Wat is ur business by him swearing with Quran? Just believe in faith and move on.
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Emu4life(m): 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
rheether:
Powerless Unholy Book.
With no contradictions, confusions, forgery, lies, revising editions, adding and deleting of parables, not varying chapters, not owned by anyone.... ALLAH IS GREAT, DATZ D MIRACLE OF D QURAN( D INCORRUPTIBLE)

3 Likes

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
rheether:
Powerless Unholy Book.

What have you achieved by this unprovoked insult?
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by bayinq25(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2016
rheether:
Powerless Unholy Book.
although I'm a Christian,I'll never subscribe to this quote,we need tolerance as Christians.Besides our politicians swear with bibles you know!

1 Like

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 14, 2016
bayinq25:
although I'm a Christian,I'll never subscribe to this quote,we need tolerance as Christians. Besides our politicians swear with bibles you know!

They sure do.

And then they immediately proceed to pillage and loot the economy grin

1 Like

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 14, 2016
ummeey:
Y do dey do it in court?

I don't know why they do it in court but he/she is right.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever swears by something other than Allaah has committed an act of kufr or shirk.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1535) and Abu Dawood (3251); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

1 Like

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by kwajahafiz(m): 3:21am On Aug 14, 2016
Maxineng:
Na by swearing? Open your anus make we see jare

you will realy really like that kwo...?
na u be the real gay o..
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by nurusystem(m): 5:58am On Aug 14, 2016
rheether:
Powerless Unholy Book.
Thinks of It,that holy book is not Kjv,Niv,rvsv,american internation,, both it a version of Yaweh,.so don compared,dont condem others scripture if not u wiil giv account,,,..r u born again ?if yes u neva grow up??
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by anataala: 6:22am On Aug 14, 2016
Quran is not piece of book is a guidance to all humanity a message from Almighty God, as a Muslim once you swear with Quran case is close.
MinorityTribe:
Anyone can swear with a piece of book on his head. It doesn't change shït.
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 14, 2016
The name 'kannywood' makes me uncomfortable. Lol
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by TeamSimple(m): 6:48am On Aug 14, 2016
dmltoyin:
ur hatred for islam won't bring islam down
It will only make ur ignorance soooooo obvious
If only they know that they can only hurt themselves and not Islam, maybe they will be more sensible.

2 Likes

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by lordkhalifa(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2016
who is he
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2016
Lolz....a Muslim using "prove the doubting Thomas wrong"

Isn't he a Thomas too...Does he believe that the son of God died and rose after 3 days?...his case is even worse than Thomas..

Well the son of God didn't prove Thomas wrong....he only showed him a proof to believe
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by bayinq25(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2016
EgunMogaji:

They sure do.

And then they immediately proceed to pillage and loot the economy grin
abi now,our God is a patient God,if not tinubu,obj,goodluck,patient Jonathan,deziani,dasuki,ibb,amechi should all be in hell by now

1 Like

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by ummeey: 7:14am On Aug 14, 2016
Contact17:

I don't know why they do it in court but he/she is right.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever swears by something other than Allaah has committed an act of kufr or shirk.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1535) and Abu Dawood (3251); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.
Thanks a lot. I wanted to learn that was y I asked. Jazakallah khair

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Damikevin(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2016
Gay men don't keep beards.
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Olaniyi53(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2016
MinorityTribe:
. U shut the hell up. U think quran is a piece of book ehe? Idiot
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Olaniyi53(m): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2016
rheether:
Powerless Unholy Book.
. U dey craz..do not ever say dat again..that book is the holiest book in the world
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by shewa88(f): 7:47am On Aug 14, 2016
ummeey:
With the world in it
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Alfred234(m): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2016
Damikevin:
Gay men don't keep beards.
shocked its either you are joking or you haven't seen many gay men especially black ones
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by grandstar(m): 8:12am On Aug 14, 2016
a kannywood actor who won an award a few years ago when he went to pick his award walked in a way that exposed him as gay (at least 90%)

Swearing by the Koran or any holy book means nothing to these people. Anything to ward off the stigma is worth it to them
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Abadulbature(m): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2016
MinorityTribe:
. Point of correction dude, not just a piece of book because its not like what u so called Bible that has 2 undergo some editions annually. Little crap!
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Collins10(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Collins10(m): 9:08am On Aug 14, 2016
crotonite:
i can also swear with my vestigial prick that he is gay. i have 100% authentic proof.
Lol.... Haba! Can you please tell me the proof? Or e-mail it to me.
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by MinorityTribe: 10:38am On Aug 14, 2016
Olaniyi53:
. U shut the hell up. U think quran is a piece of book ehe? Idiot
Of course it is, Do you want me to wipe my àss with it when next i shït? You will see nothing will happen unless if you decides to behead me as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimi Solanke Dies At 82. / I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) / Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.