Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay (32225 Views)

Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki / Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) / Adam Zango Quits Acting For Music Days After Kannywood Banned Rahama Sadau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by takhs(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
SolidGenius:
Wicked! Lol
yes wooo let do dat
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Olaniyi53(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
Then go ahead wipe dat ur rotten ass with it.whatever u get in result u should knw u ask for it...on the otherhand nobody z goin 2 behead u coz islam z not a religion of violence, so mind ur words pls...
MinorityTribe:
Of course it is, Do you want me to wipe my àss with it when next i shït? You will see nothing will happen unless if you decides to behead me as usual.
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by abduljabbar4(m): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
rheether:
Powerless Unholy Book.
Is it your bible that is powerful? Something that some people were recently reported to be using as tissue paper? Abeg!!
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by Shinery0123(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
MinorityTribe:
Anyone can swear with a piece of book on his head. It doesn't change shït.

The holy Qur'an is not a piece of book as u call it. It is a sacred book. Learn to respect others religion even if u don't respect urs.
Re: Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay by donhils: 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
As if politicians don't swear with Qur'an.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Majek Fashek's Death: Which Of His Songs Do You Like Most? / Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party / Bbnaija: Sir Dee And Esther Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.