Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,915 members, 7,838,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) (57745 Views)

Efe Ajagba Knocks Nigel Paul Out In Round One in 23 Seconds At RIO Olympics / Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Lionsclaw: 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
mummyson26:
I dey suspect this man is like he won take style ask for our president's daughter zahra buhari hand, if not what his is relationship with the Nigerian team?
You were almost close grin
He wants to break into the Nigerian business market. Large market/population thingz grin

2 Likes

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Decryptor:

DUMBEST COMMENT I HAVE EVER READ ON NAIRALAND!
As in ehn, I deliberately ignored the guy buh you have done justice to his mata.
People don't know that outside Nigeria, Zara is a nobody, just like another lady out there.

2 Likes

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Noblecx: 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I doubt

Mr Thomas.

Nigeria has won Denmark...

How does it feel to suck cos you do

1 Like

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Uncletony(m): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I doubt

How far mr thomas?
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
Tundeiab:

Try to believe in your country, man!

grin
why should I believe in a ministry headed by that beret wearing man?? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
Noblecx:

Mr Thomas.

Nigeria has won Denmark...

How does it feel to suck cos you do
F off mr

Uncletony:

How far mr thomas?

Who dem epp?
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by MrHenshaw: 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=ipledge10 post=48448248]A Japanese Mogul with Twitter handle @katsuyakatasu has promised to reward Nigeria Dream team Vi $30,000 each if they win Olympic gold medal, $20,000 if they win silver, and $10,000 each if they win Bronze

The account is a verified Twitter account.

Source: twitter.com

No doubt,he is on #Nairabet with another business Mogul.Trying to boost their morale else he will lose.Rewarding them not impossible tho!
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Uncletony(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
F off mr

Who dem epp?

Buhari fa!. with his brown kworo chewing teeth. ''kai chainji i don win am por olymfix cup''
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by LDKOTB(m): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
That's a good one. But then, I don't see them winning any medal

Your moniker said it all...
Buzu

Thank GOD we won! grin grin grin
LDKOTB grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
Uncletony:

Buhari fa!. with his brown kworo chewing teeth. ''kai chainji i don win am por olymfix cup''
And that beret wearing man
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by kobonaire(m): 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
That's a good one. But then, I don't see them winning any medal
enemy of progress.
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by shegsrules(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
Fake news, wetin join chelsea news with Nigeria latest match for rio all within same time France different tweets for difference in year event. Park well
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
LDKOTB:

Your moniker said it all...
Buzu

Thank GOD we won! grin grin grin
LDKOTB grin grin grin
undecided undecided

kobonaire:
enemy of progress.
undecided undecided
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Emyogalanya: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
Give or rather am buhari will order efcc to freeze all their account collect any cash with and accuse them of corruption
Oche211:
This is a great news.
Bt how much with the Nigerian government give the players each if they win gold, silver or bronze medal.
Honestly, i'm nt happy abt the ways the Nigerian contigents at the olympics are been handled or treated.
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Emyogalanya: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
A future investor targeting nigerian oil money

1 Like

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by kenoz(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
Okay

1 Like

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by mikolo80: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
mummyson26:
I dey suspect this man is like he won take style ask for our president's daughter zahra buhari hand, if not what his is relationship with the Nigerian team?
SMH
you think it's only poor people that bet on sports
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by mikolo80: 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
mummyson26:
SMH
you think it's only poor people that bet on sports or is stingy like una
ordinary 10 naira you no fit send them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by kossyablaze(m): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
NigerianSHA:
Is his wife Nigerian? What's his business or are you talking about rewarding any team that wins medals not just Nigeria?
damn nigga? Another account?
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by NigerianSHA: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
kossyablaze:
damn nigga? Another account?

Legend has it this account is run by my twin

1 Like

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by tmanis(m): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
i think i saw "suya" in the guy's name?? oh, nevermind...
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by kobonaire(m): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
undecided undecided

undecided undecided
is that all you have to say? #empty
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by kossyablaze(m): 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
NigerianSHA:

Legend has it this account is run by my twin
yes.... It was foretold. Seen Rae Sremmurds new album?
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
kobonaire:
is that all you have to say? #empty
Don't push it. I'm being nice
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by kobonaire(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Don't push it. I'm being nice
You keyboard nicompoop .... go and play with yourself grin
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by wezzyjasified(m): 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I doubt
do you still ve doubts now? I don't know why ppl don't appreciate their own thing..

1 Like

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
kobonaire:
You keyboard nicompoop .... go and play with yourself grin
You are delicately stvpid. Even if wisdom, knowledge and understanding r@ped you, you still wouldn't have sense

Bye

2 Likes

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by kobonaire(m): 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
You are delicately stvpid. Even if wisdom, knowledge and understanding r@ped you, you still wouldn't have sense
Bye
Was that it? You are definitely a crètin. grin
Bye Felicia!
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by castiello(m): 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Ginger!! cool

adrenaline pumping°••If the S.E gets to see this..then its RIP to Denmark in advance

°°••°°••°°••

You guys don't get he bet on team Nigeria so to ginger them up he made a promise just a strategy to win his bet

1 Like

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2016
ipledge10:
if they can win Denmark tomorrow...
STFUareyouGod? grin grin grin
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by kp3tech(m): 12:13am On Aug 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I doubt
Doubting Thomas shey your eyes don't clear King Nigeria 2 - 0 Denmark
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Bye
Jesus krist of romaneland

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

England Vs France: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (1 - 2) On 10th Dec 2022 / Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) / Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.