Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

#EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate (16637 Views)

EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) / #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) / Obaseki Boycotts Guber Debate Because Oshiomhole Wasn't Allowed To Speak 4 Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate by mickool(m): 12:02am On Aug 14, 2016
Benson Idahosa university does not organise political debate.interative platform is not a debate. i was told by a reliable source that GO went for another engagement cos the time crashed with his another political engagement. Dont worry the main debate is coming. Let GO futrther together.#naGodwin o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate by mickool(m): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2016
Godwin Obaseki is the real man.GO4GO.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 14, 2016
APC Never again.

1 Like

Re: #EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate by Yonce(f): 2:44am On Aug 14, 2016
bigapplelass:
@ehijoe et al; ur hatred for APC has blinded your ability to be sincere, logical and rational. If you're on ground in Benin or Edo State, can you say here and now that Oshiomhole has not developed and improved the state better than ANY government the state has ever experienced? If you're honest, you know your heart longs for continuity rather than the uncertainty of "pastor" and his allegiance with the Igbenedions and socio-economic deceit of him as SSG... if God knows what I've said is a lie and Edo has degenerated during Oshiomhole's tenure then let allow PDP to win but if not God will ensure Edo progresses under APC and Obaseki.. we need to be true to ourselves in Edo State despite our political differences. The reality & truth is visible to see for those who have actually been to the state rather than armchair APC haters for the sake of hate....

Why then did he boycott the debate? Why can't he stand like a man, face the people he chooses to rule and communicate with them.

Is that so hard? embarassed

1 Like

Re: #EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate by dogooder: 3:07am On Aug 14, 2016
bigapplelass:
Seems Nairaland has turned into a cheap publicity media wing of PDP and all the bandwagon indomie eating kids who are unable to pull up their pants yet alone spell "PVC" are screaming the loudes online and have never left their abode! When you all grow up or actually graduate from your glorified secondary institutions before you understand what life is really all about... PDP ànd it's cohorts like "pastor" ize-iyamu as SSG destroyed what Ogbemudia built in 1967 when he was military administrator of Bendel State and if you've been or lived in Edo State / Benin recently it's a no brainer but to vote for APC's Godwin Obaseki... else Edo will regress 1000 folds.. we on ground in Benin have witnessed the transformation and pity those ranting online because of national ethnic bias... Ize Iyamu the co-conspirator of Lucky Igbenedion ineptitude, the political harlot of any party will do is who you're all convulsing over with glee... Sept 10th 2016. VOTE NOT RANT...
I think say you get sense, but i can see that small sense you no get. We dey talk about somebody boycotting debate and you dey spill all this trash. Ask yourself, is this excuse good enough for your political lord to boycott debate. Number 1 mumu you be.

4 Likes

Re: #EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate by bigapplelass(f): 5:17am On Aug 14, 2016
@dogooder, I intended to insult ur mother's womb for the mistake of you but realised it would affect ur siblings so an abortion wud have been preferable because you've now brought poverty to ur entire generation!. If u need a job let me know not trolling or online 419...as u cant see progress and now blinded by the satanic "pastor" ize iyamu by joining his legions of blood sucking morons. The election date is not far will respond properly after the results are out. Then I will leave Nairaland for PDP to eat & rant. "Never bring a knife to a gun fight"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate by evansjeff(m): 7:00am On Aug 14, 2016
how some peeps conclude unreasonably still baffles me, this is not the official debate conducted by NEDG. If you live in Edo state, you would know that most of these mini debates have political undertone as most are organized by TV stations and other institutions owned by politicians, for those saying he never talks, don't you have a reasonable sense enough to make you know that its only what the Gov says that will always make headlines? have you watched any live campaign and discover that he didn't speak, yes I agree he's not a talkative like a typical Nigerian politician. From the beginning you would discover that the op was one side by saying Oshiomhole was not allowed to represent him. I wonder why some peeps would want to die for these selfish politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate by bilulu(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2016
bigapplelass:
@ehijoe et al; ur hatred for APC has blinded your ability to be sincere, logical and rational. If you're on ground in Benin or Edo State, can you say here and now that Oshiomhole has not developed and improved the state better than ANY government the state has ever experienced? If you're honest, you know your heart longs for continuity rather than the uncertainty of "pastor" and his allegiance with the Igbenedions and socio-economic deceit of him as SSG... if God knows what I've said is a lie and Edo has degenerated during Oshiomhole's tenure then let allow PDP to win but if not God will ensure Edo progresses under APC and Obaseki.. we need to be true to ourselves in Edo State despite our political differences. The reality & truth is visible to see for those who have actually been to the state rather than armchair APC haters for the sake of hate....
I wonder how much u ve been paid for all dis...... my question is who re u campaigning for? Oshiomole or Obaseki? Am from Edo state n I haven't heard Obaseki talk even on campaigns ground.... wen will he defend all d promises made on his behalf or is he going to tell us he wasn't d person who made all d promises

1 Like

Re: #EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate by bruv(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2016
@bililu, if u listen carefully u'll hear not reading BS on nairaland! U might be from Edo State but u clearly don't live there, else u wu have seen the development and transformation in the state since u left for Ajah in Lagos. I'm from Edo State and also live and work in Benin. I've witnessed the "change" in the city 1st hand and testify that Obaseki will continue that growth. Anyone who actually lives in Benin would be a lair if they deny the progress made so far from the Ize-Iyamu/Lucky Igbenedion era! GOD SHOULD STRIKE ME NOW if I'm lying. That's how passionate I am about the next chapter of the development in Edo State. Do you or anyone else have the same conviction about what I've just said? Thought so!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate by Splashme: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2016
Sunnymatey:
That is to say he is a puppet to oshiomhole. A vote for apc is a vote for oshiomhole 3rd tenure. Be wise
Re: #EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate by Zuula(m): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2016
Oche211:
Even though it's wrong of him to boycott the debate, it has however been proven that no be he who goes to the debate arena dey win the election.
GEJ is a typical example.
so wetin cme happen after PMB whey no go for debate cme win election?? Nigerians no dey Learn at all!!
Re: #EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate by ehijoe(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2016
; ur hatred for APC has blinded your ability to be sincere, logical and rational.

Ar u in this country at all. the trend at which APC is moving is dragging d country backward. can u explain y an aspiring govt would boycott a debate that gives him the opportunity to defend and affirm his promises b4 the people. Osiohmole true colour has come out. Same man who preached one man one vote, Say no to godfatherison. The man we c now is a different Oshiobaba. Pls for now let's forget about continuity. Permit me to use the word "Change". let's change this govt that's the only way the masses can take charge. continuity covers alots of mischief and misappropriation. OK.
Re: #EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate by atirolu(m): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oche211:
Even though it's wrong of him to boycott the debate, it has however been proven that no be he who goes to the debate arena dey win the election.
GEJ is a typical example.

Nigerians are wiser maybe if buhari debate with other will wouldn't have vote him
Nigeria will have been well govern by those who knws wot to do in economy recession

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Others As Non-Career Ambassadors / Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP / FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.