Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Egusi And Draw Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Egusi And Draw Soup (1112 Views)

Simple Steps To Cook A Sweet Egusi Soup / How To Prepare Ogbono Soup With Okra: Rich And Tasty Draw Soup / See What Ghanaian Egusi Soup Looks Like, Nigerians Comment. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Egusi And Draw Soup by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hlo friends, over the past few weeks I've had to frequent restaurants for my meals (very much unlike me) and I have noticed with bemusement this high taste for egusi and draw soup, be it ogbono or okra. Everyone who places an order seems to demand for egusi and draw, what's it with the combo?
I was brought up in an environment of afang, edikaikong and atama soup, and there is no way those soups would be combined, hence my surprise.
Have you had a taste of egusi and draw? Kindly share the experience and what makes you love it.

Re: Egusi And Draw Soup by Royruky(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
I can't eat egusi soup satisfactorily if there is no draw soup.

Na so I see aaam ooh
Re: Egusi And Draw Soup by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
@Royruky, maybe becos I'm not a fan of any kinda draw soup, the tin just dey do me one kain.
Well as they say, the taste of the puddy, is in the eating

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Food For The Nation / Bakers Forum: Advertise Your Cakes Here / Christmas Breakfast Challenge: Japaness Rolled Pancakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.