Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

How To Prepare Ogbono Soup With Okra: Rich And Tasty Draw Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Ogbono Soup With Okra: Rich And Tasty Draw Soup (2217 Views)

Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) / Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics / Ogbono Soup, With Fufu Or Eba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare Ogbono Soup With Okra: Rich And Tasty Draw Soup by vinegurl(f): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
There are different ways to prepare ogbono soup, it can be made plain without palm oil or with palm oil. this soup is usually combined with okra or Egusi for a thicker version of it and it is mostly refers to as draw soup because of its soft and viscous consistency.

Ogbono soup is very nutritious, rich and healthy for both adults and toddlers who are weaned from breast milk, it is by far one of the easiest Nigerian soups, and you can make it with just ground ogbono or combine it with okra exactly the way you want.

If you want to enjoy ogbono soup with okra, it is best you cook it with assorted meat and stockfish. In this case, the stockfish will leave your pot of ogbono soup with a very rich and attractive aroma, which will make you long for more.

Here is how to make ogbono soup with okra:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLH-GtYpJRo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Prepare Ogbono Soup With Okra: Rich And Tasty Draw Soup by Skyfornia(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2017
Vinegirl it is your turn to rape my throat okwaya? You guys should have pity on me and invite me over for a taste.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Ogbono Soup With Okra: Rich And Tasty Draw Soup by vinegurl(f): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2017
Skyfornia:
Vinegirl it is your turn to rape my throat okwaya? You guys should have pity on me and invite me over for a taste.
hahahah, sorry dear, now you are invited over, have a sit let me serve you. Lol!

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Ogbono Soup With Okra: Rich And Tasty Draw Soup by Skyfornia(m): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2017
vinegurl:

hahahah, sorry dear, now you are invited over, have a sit let me serve you. Lol!

I'm serious biko, chat me on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Ogbono Soup With Okra: Rich And Tasty Draw Soup by judgedredd22(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2017
vinegurl:

looks like you love to cook... is that a regular business?

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Ogbono Soup With Okra: Rich And Tasty Draw Soup by vinegurl(f): 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
judgedredd22:

looks like you love to cook... is that a regular business?
Yea that's what I do
Re: How To Prepare Ogbono Soup With Okra: Rich And Tasty Draw Soup by RoyalBlak007: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
♤This is so nice embarassed

♤ Did You make the video?
Re: How To Prepare Ogbono Soup With Okra: Rich And Tasty Draw Soup by vinegurl(f): 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤This is so nice embarassed

♤ Did You make the video?
Yeah that's the video. Thanks so much dear

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Problem? See Inside / How To Cook Afang Soup / How To Make Chilled Zobo Fruit Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.