Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years (11479 Views)

Julius Berger, RCC Threaten To Abandon Works On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / 2nd Niger Bridge: FG Mobilises Contractor To Site / Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2016
elampiro:

Which portion are you talking about?

Last week I couldn't drive through that Big Joe portion of the road when going to Benin. Trailers sank in mud and everywhere was blocked. I had to revise to take inside town to Iruekpen. Yesterday, when travelling from Benin, I diverted from Iruekpen via Ujemen via Ihumudumu to Ekpoma road.
Okay, we will set up a committe to investigate it

3 Likes

Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by defash8: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2016
Out of the two years that work stopped, Buhari is responsible for 15months out of 24. Really, we should not blame GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by Jirate(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2016
Why wait till election before commencing works, this trick won't work this time. People are wiser now, they know you want their votes and after that, you will abandon the project.
Hence fort, Nigerians will only vote for completed projects.

1 Like

Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by mansmx20(m): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2016
Mynd44:
This is another GEJ project.

Useless lying government.

Yest it was the clueless project. Why didn't he finish what he started? Why did he spot the project in 2014? What should PMB do? Abandon the project and start another? Guy, you need to think.

3 Likes

Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2016
good news, let them not only mobilize but complete it this time, can't believe high court will be flooded when ikpoba river is just a stone throw away, but that doesn't mean I will vote apc sha, we know the 200,000 jobs obaseki promised is another scam and so is every other thing he is promising now
Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by micfoley: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2016
Thank God! That road is a national embarrassment
Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by gloryman91: 9:31am On Aug 14, 2016
Please don't forget Akure -owo-ikare - Akungba- oka - Akoko road it is just too bad to believe that road leads to Abuja.
Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 14, 2016
Mynd44:

Did Jonathan complete it?

1 Like

Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by nickxtra(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2016
Mynd44:

So it should be abandoned because its a GEJ project? Grow up

1 Like

Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2016
Why now few days to election? People have being crying yet the federal government turn deaf till now.nonsense
Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by okpor2(m): 9:39am On Aug 14, 2016
Mynd44:

Gej abandoned it since 2014?so. U want pmb to also abandon it like ur hero?If gej a south south man abandon it nd a fulani man want to complete it,wats d beef abt?

1 Like

Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by engrhorla(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2016
Mynd44:

Open your eyes and read the caption again..abi na different caption u dey read

The caption I can see says 'FG mobilises RCC Back to site..so yeah it's not a NEW project

Rather it is an abandoned, unfinished, uncompleted project.

Ok?
Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by Drguzzykola(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2016
Mynd44:

Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by zicoraads: 9:43am On Aug 14, 2016
No wonder the forum is as it is. So, only few commenters were able to spot the sarcasm in Mynd's post? cheesy
Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by nickxtra(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2016
Mynd44:

So it should be abandoned because its a GEJ project? Grow up
Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by zicoraads: 9:44am On Aug 14, 2016
Sarcasm, my friend. Sarcasm cheesy
engrhorla:

Open your eyes and read the caption again..abi na different caption u dey read

The caption I can see says 'FG mobilises RCC Back to site..so yeah it's not a NEW project

Rather it is an abandoned, unfinished, uncompleted project.

Ok?

3 Likes

Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by Emmyrushy(m): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2016
Mynd44:

THEN TELL GEJ TO COMPLETE IT WITH HIS MONEY NW ... NONSENSE
WE FOR LEAVE THE ROAD LIKE THAT , BECAUSE NA GEJ START AM
I PITY U..

1 Like

Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by 8BitGee(m): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2016
fados4sure:

Please, how did you mention three people at the same time? please

When you scroll down the new post page, you'll see each post has a Quote Post link on top of it, beside the author's name. Click on as many "Quote Post"s as you want, one after the other. Each one will appear in the text editor surrounded by quote tags.

It is limited to one page. So sometimes, I open other tabs, quote the post of interest, copy the quoted post and past it in the original editor.
Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by naturalwaves: 10:13am On Aug 14, 2016
zicoraads:
No wonder the forum is as it is. So, only few commenters were able to spot the sarcasm in Mynd's post? cheesy
There was nothing to suggest that it was a sarcasm. If you know much about sarcasm, you would know that it is usually hidden within a statement . It is only those that know Mynd that will know he was only trying to be funny with his post by saying what some people would have said. So, that is not a yard stick to measure the intelligence of people on this forum. Do you think everyone knows Mynd or stays online almost throughout the day to know who is pro Apc or Pdp or whatsoever?
I knew he did not mean what he wrote and was only trying to be funny but that does not mean that people who do not know are less intelligent because the sarcasm is not a high class sarcasm. It is you my friend, that should learn how not to butlick people because obviously, Mynd is your yardstick for measuring intelligence. Smh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by Kayolamzy: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2016
Some people can criticize their mother for giving them food #HatersNeverRest

1 Like

Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2016
8BitGee:

When you scroll down the new post page, you'll see each post has a Quote Post link on top of it, beside the author's name. Click on as many "Quote Post"s as you want, one after the other. Each one will appear in the text editor surrounded by quote tags.

It is limited to one page. So sometimes, I open other tabs, quote the post of interest, copy the quoted post and past it in the original editor.
Thanks, i appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by Slimpotter(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2016
Mynd44:

Some of u guys will neva be sensible in lyf....read it again.... is buhari disputing its nt goodlucks project
Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by OlowoB(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2016
Slimpotter:

Some of u guys will neva be sensible in lyf....read it again.... is buhari disputing its nt goodlucks project

you missed his point.

zicoraads:
Sarcasm, my friend. Sarcasm cheesy

Nothing suggests his post was been sarcastic. i was able to know just cos i know he is Pro APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by barcaboi(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2016
Mynd44:

and yet for 2yrs it was abandoned. its a yr already. ...gboju
Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by keynesstreet2: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2016
Mynd44:

Here comes another Biafra... They will never see/say good of Nigeria.... even when it is the truth and nothing but the truth
Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by progress69: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mynd44:

See as dem dey bash u? Dem nor understand sarcasm cheesy.

Dem no know say u be broom holder.

1 Like

Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by deboski60: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Am always disappointed with half educated people, who cannot read and understand simply plain English, just to come and write trash on each trend. Don't be biased, Pmb wants to complete all abandoned project, we should encourage him than criticism or new project. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by Eldeedon(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
elampiro:

Which portion are you talking about?

Last week I couldn't drive through that Big Joe portion of the road when going to Benin. Trailers sank in mud and everywhere was blocked. I had to revise to take inside town to Iruekpen. Yesterday, when travelling from Benin, I diverted from Iruekpen via Ujemen via Ihumudumu to Ekpoma road.
oga! no need for too much talk... just try and pass through dat place again Dis week..
Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by obailala(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
MrALIVE:
are you ok? Can't you read and comprehend? Of course it is a project that was awarded during Gej administration but worked stopped there since
Less than 200m of the road was worked on between 2012 and 2014 when it was abandoned.

Mynd44:

I suspect sarcasm here. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by zicoraads: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
naturalwaves:

There was nothing to suggest that it was a sarcasm. If you know much about sarcasm, you would know that it is usually hidden within a statement . It is only those that know Mynd that will know he was only trying to be funny with his post by saying what some people would have said. So, that is not a yard stick to measure the intelligence of people on this forum. Do you think everyone knows Mynd or stays online almost throughout the day to know who is pro Apc or Pdp or whatsoever?
I knew he did not mean what he wrote and was only trying to be funny but that does not mean that people who do not know are less intelligent because the sarcasm is not a high class sarcasm. It is you my friend, that should learn how not to butlick people because obviously, Mynd is your yardstick for measuring intelligence. Smh.
So you are saying I am licking Mynd44's butt? grin

I'll rather lick yours wink

Mynd is too skinny jor angry tongue

And which one is 'high class sarcasm?' Is there 'low class sarcasm' as well? shocked

Didn't know it had types oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by naturalwaves: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
zicoraads:

So you are saying I am licking Mynd44's butt? grin

I'll rather lick yours wink

Mynd is too skinny jor angry tongue

And which one is 'high class sarcasm?' Is there 'low class sarcasm' as well? shocked

Didn't know it had types oooo cheesy
Hahaha. Thanks for making me laugh. Happy sunday grin

3 Likes

Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by nurusystem(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
wailers & losers see wat ur bros Gej as done,since 2012 ,,he abandone a very sgnificant project,,and is now a hero of abandone projects

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prosecute Perpetrators Of Plateau Killings - Governors Tell President Buhari / Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor / PDP Holds Rally In Isa LG, Sokoto State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.