Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them (13831 Views)

Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

I can't even bother to be correcting your ignorance when you are so good at contradicting yourself. Just look at the bold in your comment.

Now I'm certain that your lack of comprehension is culpable for your non sequitur . Atheism or Atheistic ideologies being the cause of those deaths over the years does not mean all atheists are murderers . I mean how can every atheist be a murderer undecided . I think you mean I agree that atheists have the tendency to be malevolent towards defiant religious people .

It is comme il faut to address the topic and stop all these false conclusions and illogical arguments
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by JackBizzle: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Now I'm certain that your lack of comprehension is culpable for your non sequitur . Atheism or Atheistic ideologies being the cause of those deaths over the years does not mean all atheists are murderers . I mean how can every atheist be a murderer undecided . I think you mean I agree that atheists have the tendency to be malevolent towards defiant religious people .

It is comme il faut to address the topic and stop all these false conclusions and illogical arguments

How did atheism cause such murders?

It seems you dont even know how to reason. Atheism has no creed, no dogma and no book to follow.

Communists killed because of the totalitarian ideology contained in their dogmatic theories.
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

It seems you dont even know how to reason. Atheism has no creed, no dogma and no book to follow.

Communists killed because of the totalitarian ideology contained in their dogmatic theories.

For Christ's sake , read the OP , understand it and prove me wrong that's all I ask .
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by JackBizzle: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

For Christ's sake , read the OP , understand it and prove me wrong that's all I ask .

Communism is not atheism just a KKK is not christianity.
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

Its not too hard to just read the OP and understand it before hurriedly typing for the fun of it. All the questions you are asking here are already tackled in the OP.

Refute them is all that is required from you and not this macabre dance of ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by JackBizzle: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:

Its not too hard to just read the OP and understand it before hurriedly typing for the fun of it. All the questions you are asking here are already tackled in the OP.

Refute them is all that is required from you and not this macabre dance of ignorance.

Tackled in the op?

Bros, you dey lie!!! grin grin
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

Communism is not atheism just a KKK is not christianity.

Please I implore to read the OP and stop embarrassing yourself . Atheism is communism , its right there in the OP with proof from its founders

cc : winner01 . Bro , this could be the most ignorant comment you've read this year
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by JackBizzle: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Please I implore to read the OP and stop embarrassing yourself . Atheism is communism , its right there in the OP with proof from its founders

cc : winner01 . Bro , this could be the most ignorant comment you've read this year

cheesy

Communism is atheism Bros, you get dictionary for house?
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

cheesy

I'm done repeating myself . Thank you 4evagod for seeing the ignorance being displayed here
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
Atheism is as much a faith as christianity.

Atheism like religion also requires people to disbelieve fact and reality on the premise that that reality has some vague explanations not yet proven.

The only difference between atheism and religion is that while religion attributes unknowns to a personality called God, atheism attributes unknowns to an idea called science.

It is a fact that quite a number of verses in the bible has no empirical proofs in contemporary science. So also it is a fact that atheistic views on things also do not have empirical proofs in contemporary science.

Both belief systems employ elements of faith [/b]to deal with unknowns. The only reason why Christianity seems to falter on the face of intense scientifc scrutiny is that there is a obviously the need for universal application of its principles as a means of justification and when it fails this test, it appears to be weak especially when taken out of the context of its actual application

[b]If Atheism had a church or had an organised religious appendage, hitler would have been a member. Stalin and Chairman Mao would be popes.
So also all the philosopical and militant atheists that have queried the Christian faith since day one would have had a recognised platform to air out their views.

They would have in essense not been clean or had this superficial sense of infallibility that pervades atheistic space everywhere they are now. They would also have had a book or codes which early atheist might have prescribed as a summary of their thoughts just like the bible and that book woukd have had a thousand verses which when tested in the light of contemporary science would be as clueless and faulted as any other religious text. Darwins theories of evolution keeps going round and round. Non biblical theories on the planet origins would have been codified since 1100AD and would have had so much revisions no one would take it serious

Atheist do come down from your high horses and learn that life is not as clearcut and defined as logic makes you feel. Christians have killed a lot of people and many practices are unfair and barbaric. Your fellow adherents have killed more people than christianity combined but we don't always feel the need to harp on this because our message of love doesn't always thrive in arguments and verbal conflicts but in humble acceptance.

Bottomline, if you are looking for reasons to disbelieve the bible, there are many. In fact there many in the bible itself. My advice to you is this... Should you stake your possible eternity on the infallibility of scientists and what they tell you?

Would you stake your life and eternity that some scientist in one laboratory in norway is 100% correct all of the time in things he says he knows about that happened thousands of years before he was born and he has only lived 70+ years?

The day scientists can explain using mathematics on how people hold rain in benin I will then come back and listen to your beautiful theories of how some random atoms joined together to form humans

You are taking a gamble worse than bet9ja. I would rather be wrong and loose nothing than be right and loose my eternity to regret
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

cheesy

Who are the founders of Communism? First answer that. Lets take it slowly
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:

Exactly ! Thank you !!! These atheists dont even know or understand the foundation of communism .
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

cheesy

The founders of communism were Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. Both were Atheists and the reason why they founded communism was because they held strong that the ideals of Communism abolishes all religion

I think you need to take a chill pill because Communism is Atheism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Exactly ! Thank you !!! These atheists dont even know or understand the foundation of communism .

Forgive their ignorance. Its genetic as we have seen enough of that in all Atheists here on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by JackBizzle: 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:

The founders of communism were Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. Both were Atheists and the reason why they founded communism was because they held strong that the ideals of Communism abolishes all religion

I think you need to take a chill pill because Communism is Atheism.

And the founders of the KKK were christians.

The Transatlantic slave traders were christians.

Does that mean that christianity and racism/slavery are the same?

use your brain, abeg!

1 Like

Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by JackBizzle: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:

Who are the founders of Communism? First answer that. Lets take it slowly

Who are the founders of the KKK?

The founders of the KKK were christians.

So, trying to get me to admit that the fathers of Communism were atheists doesnt help your argument.

What a few atheists do, does not reflect on the majority of atheists.
Same with the majority of christians.

1 Like

Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
We do have Christian communism. Why should you then attribute a state religion to atheism which is practically not organised like mainstream religion and the anti-religion like communism?
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
Suprnov3r:
Atheism is as much a faith as christianity.

Atheism like religion also requires people to disbelieve fact and reality on the premise that that reality has some vague explanations not yet proven.

The only difference between atheism and religion is that while religion attributes unknowns to a personality called God, atheism attributes unknowns to an idea called science.

Atheism is simply the lack of belief in God . It has nothing to do with science . Atheists ab initio mundi had nothing do with science . They were more interested in philosophy and political theories .

There are more religious people involved in science in our modern day than ever . The number of atheists interested in science are picayune when compared to the religious scientists .

1 Like

Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
We do have Christian communism. Why should you then attribute a state religion to atheism which is practically not organised like mainstream religion and the anti-religion like communism?

We do have Christian atheists undecided . I'm not sure how of your comment refutes the OP . Atheism indeed is to be blamed for the killings .
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
In 1955, Chinese communist leader Zhou Enlai declared, "We Communists are atheists". In 2014, the Communist Party of China reaffirmed that members of their party must be atheists.
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism is simply the lack of belief in God . It has nothing to do with science . Atheists ab initio mundi had nothing do with science . They were more interested in philosophy and political theories .

There are more religious people involved in science in our modern day than ever . The number of atheists interested in science are picayune when compared to the religious scientists .

By insinuating that there is no God, you also contend with the belief system that provide evidence for his existence ab initio grin

There is no vacuum anywhere. Once you conjecture that something does not exist, you are obligated to provide a suitable alternate conjecture for the erstwhile proofs that he does. You cannot run away from it.
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by JackBizzle: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Wait!!!

Atheism has nothing to do with science
But atheism has something to do with political theories.

Nna....is your name LIE Mohammed?? grin

1 Like

Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by JackBizzle: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
In 1955, Chinese communist leader Zhou Enlai declared, "We Communists are atheists". In 2014, the Communist Party of China reaffirmed that members of their party must be atheists.

Which means what? That all atheists are communist killers?

You dey smoke oshogbo weed or what?

Should we then say that all christians are catholic crusaders?

1 Like

Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

Wait!!!

Atheism has nothing to do with science
But atheism has something to do with political theories.

Nna....is your name LIE Mohammed?? grin

lolz grin grin grin grin

I said atheism had nothing to do with science and atheists were more interested in political theories .

Why are you in such a haste , you still have not rebutted my op cool
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by hopefulLandlord: 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
[b]
Oh Sheet!

Atheism made them kill those people?

I've now become a theist from now on so that I don't kill people

But I also wonder how there are killings in a theistic nation like Nigeria

How all our military head of states in time past have carried out killings in huge numbers like Abacha, Babangida and others

I believe they must all be atheists since only atheists have the "tendency" of killing, they turned atheist, killed, then turned theist

Majority of those responsible for the Nigerian woes must be atheists while in the act and become theist after the act

Those Boko Haram guys turn atheist when they're about to blow themselves up, then turn theist when they die

All politicians that embezzle/embezzled/are embezzling our funds must be atheist while doing it and become theists afterwards

Rapists at the point of carrying out their act turn atheist and turn theist after "comming"

The thief that robs people at night, they must be atheists

The agberos that supports corruption, they must be atheists

The pickpockets hanging around almost every bus stop to snatch our phones must be atheist

If they happen to be theist, then they turned atheist the minute they do what they do, then turn theist again

Those Yahweh believers who commit evil turn atheist during the act then turn theist afterwards

The pastor that rapes his members must be atheist at the time they did it and turn theist again

The priests that have sex with minor males are definitely atheist as at the time they were having those "pleasures"

The pastor that steals from the church are atheists when the stealing was being done and become theists afterwards

That's why you hear "its the devil"

My fellow atheist

Its obvious that we have "tendencies" to carry out genocides like the god of the bible did, although he can do anything because he doesn't answer to no one

Let's leave atheism so that removes the "tendencies"

Let's do this before we turn murderers

Theism is the solution

No theist carries out genocide

No theist kills his fellow man

No theist is evil

Theism is really a good thing

As for me, all these arguments by KingEbuka and Winner01, Naijadeyhia and others have made me see reasons

I hereby turn theist undecided [/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by hopefulLandlord: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

Good question
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

Haba ! Where am I saying all these I know what you are doing wink
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Oh Sheet!

Atheism made them kill those people?

I've now become a theist from now on so that I don't kill people

But I also wonder how there are killings in a theistic nation like Nigeria

How all our military head of states in time past have carried out killings in huge numbers like Abacha, Babangida and others

I believe they must all be atheists since only atheists have the "tendency" of killing, they turned atheist, killed, then turned theist

Majority of those responsible for the Nigerian woes must be atheists while in the act and become theist after the act

Those Boko Haram guys turn atheist when they're about to blow themselves up, then turn theist when they die

All politicians that embezzle/embezzled/are embezzling our funds must be atheist while doing it and become theists afterwards

Rapists at the point of carrying out their act turn atheist and turn theist after "comming"

The thief that robs people at night, they must be atheists

The agberos that supports corruption, they must be atheists

The pickpockets hanging around almost every bus stop to snatch our phones must be atheist

If they happen to be theist, then they turned atheist the minute they do what they do, then turn theist again

Those Yahweh believers who commit evil turn atheist during the act then turn theist afterwards

The pastor that rapes his members must be atheist at the time they did it and turn theist again

The priests that have sex with minor males are definitely atheist as at the time they were having those "pleasures"

The pastor that steals from the church are atheists when the stealing was being done and become theists afterwards

That's why you hear "its the devil"

My fellow atheist

Its obvious that we have "tendencies" to carry out genocides like the god of the bible did, although he can do anything because he doesn't answer to no one

Let's leave atheism so that removes the "tendencies"

Let's do this before we turn murderers

Theism is the solution

No theist carries out genocide

No theist kills his fellow man

No theist is evil

Theism is really a good thing

As for me, all these arguments by KingEbuka and Winner01, Naijadeyhia and others have made me see reasons

I hereby turn theist undecided [/b] [/size]

If you follow Christ , you won't have those tendencies . A true follower of Christ avoids any depravities and lives a life of rectitude . Come to Christ , join the winning team .
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
Suprnov3r:

By insinuating that there is no God, you also contend with the belief system that provide evidence for his existence ab initio grin

There is no vacuum anywhere. Once you conjecture that something does not exist, you are obligated to provide a suitable alternate conjecture for the erstwhile proofs that he does. You cannot run away from it.

I get what you mean
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by JackBizzle: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

If you follow Christ , you won't have those tendencies . A true follower of Christ avoids any depravities and lives a life of rectitude . Come to Christ , join the winning team .

LIES!!

Even Judas that was following Jesus betrayed Jesus.

Even Peter that was following Jesus betrayed Jesus

Wasnt it one of Jesus's disciples that sliced someone's ear?

Didnt Jesus flog those people selling stuff in church?

Following Jesus does not stop one from being a violent psychopath

2 Likes

Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Good question

Am I saying all atheists are communists What Im saying which you guys have not rebutted is that atheism was the animus that led to the killings . Atheism caused the killings. The killings were actuated by atheism . On the other hand , Christianity deprecates the activities of the catholic crusaders . If we should go ab fundum , you'd be convinced that they were not Christians in the true sense of it .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

LIES!!

Even Judas that was following Jesus betrayed Jesus.

Even Peter that was following Jesus betrayed Jesus

Wasnt it one of Jesus's disciples that sliced someone's ear?

Didnt Jesus flog those people selling stuff in church?
Following Jesus does not stop one from being a violent psychopath

Lol . You gave yourself away cheaply . When you become errant then you have stopped following Jesus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omobude Is The New President Of PFN / CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu / Mountain Of Ido Ajinare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.