Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them (13843 Views)

Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
hopefullandlord .. you mean this thread ?
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukaNaija: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2016
This thread is still for contributions
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukaNaija: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Can anyone refute the OP
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:07am On Dec 17, 2016
grin
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by Richirich713: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2017
Interesting
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2017
More contributions please
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Very nice
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
The truth has to be told .
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Killing Christians and people who believe in God was a source of pleasure to the wicked atheist leaders . cry cry cry
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by Challspace(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Let the world know that atheists hindered the progress of mankind for 100 years . .

what??!
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Challspace:
what??!

Oh you don't know ?

And over 200 million people were killed .

Atheism nearly ended mankind

After communist governments fail , the number of atheists plumetted because people were forced to be atheists or else they lose their lives

Atheists made life terrible or horrific for a long time bro .

It was Abhorrent , despicable , such wickedness

Why are atheists like this cry cry
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by Challspace(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Suprnov3r:
Atheism is as much a faith as christianity.

Atheism like religion also requires people to disbelieve fact and reality on the premise that that reality has some vague explanations not yet proven.
This a totally wrong assertion. What you've succeeded in doing is describing religion.

The only difference between atheism and religion is that while religion attributes unknowns to a personality called God, atheism attributes unknowns to an idea called science
. An idea called science?! Dude!!

It is a fact that quite a number of verses in the bible has no empirical proofs in contemporary science. So also it is a fact that atheistic views on things also do not have empirical proofs in contemporary science.
Another blatant lie. At this point, I'm wondering whether you're just being sarcastic.

Both belief systems employ elements of faith to deal with unknowns. The only reason why Christianity seems to falter on the face of intense scientifc scrutiny is that there is a obviously the need for universal application of its principles as a means of justification and when it fails this test, it appears to be weak especially when taken out of the context of its actual application
This is not the only reason. Christianity is not founded on reality and facts hence its failure in the face of scientific scrutiny.

If Atheism had a church or had an organised religious appendage, hitler would have been a member. Stalin and Chairman Mao would be popes. So also all the philosopical and militant atheists that have queried the Christian faith since day one would have had a recognised platform to air out their views.
You've obviously not studied your history books, else you would have known that Hitler was a Christian. A catholic to be precise.

Atheist do come down from your high horses and learn that life is not as clearcut and defined as logic makes you feel. Christians have killed a lot of people and many practices are unfair and barbaric. Your fellow adherents have killed more people than christianity combined but we don't always feel the need to harp on this because our message of love doesn't always thrive in arguments and verbal conflicts but in humble acceptance.
Are you just joking now? You know you sound so ill-informed for a seemingly educated fellow.

The day scientists can explain using mathematics on how people hold rain in benin I will then come back and listen to your beautiful theories of how some random atoms joined together to form humans
Please call them to come and hold the rain in Lagos. It has gotten out of hand. Nonsense.
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

winner01 , Richirich713, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, felixomor , elantraceey, OLAADEGBU, KingEbukaNaija, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, UyiIredia, Tellemall [you need to see this ] , vooks, Ishilove, sukkot, gatiano, mrpresident1, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, lalasticlala, seun, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, muafrika2, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44, naijadeyhia

""These atheists as well as most atheist see religion as an impediment to development""

Take a look at Nigeria. 49.9% Christians n 49.9% Muslims...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
PrecisionFx:

""These atheists as well as most atheist see religion as an impediment to development""

I'm referring to theistic religions .

Anyway take a look at North Korea , Cuba and Uruguay , should we consider atheism as an impediment to development ?

If religion is perceived as an impediment , why are the richest and most advanced countries religious ? And by religious I mean there's the preponderance of people who believe in God .

China is deeply religious and it is prosperous .

1 Like

Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Here is Dubai , a city in a country with 99 percent Muslims . Muslims ooo

Where is the impediment ? Cos I can't see .

You can't see anything close to this in most atheist states .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm referring to theistic religions .

Anyway take a look at North Korea , Cuba and Uruguay , should we consider atheism as an impediment to development ?

If religion is perceived as an impediment , why are the richest and most advanced countries religious ? And by religious I mean there's the preponderance of people who believe in God .

China is deeply religious and it is prosperous .

China is not a religious nation.

pls. read up about their beliefs.
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Here is Dubai , a city in a country with 99 percent Muslims . Muslims ooo

Where is the impediment ? Cos I can't see .

You can't see anything close to this in most atheist states .

List the Atheist nations or states.

Lemme enlighten u more, Dubai, UAE, Qatar etc experienced massive development over the years because they are not Islamic extremists.
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
PrecisionFx:

China is not a religious nation.

China is not only a deeply religious nation , it is also filled with superstitious people and the Han folk religion that encourages the veneration of ancestors , spirits and even the practice of exorcism is mostly practiced there .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_China

Christianity is also growing massively in China . It is projected to be a country with most Christian population by 2030
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

China is not only a deeply religious nation , it is also filled with superstitious people and the Han folk religion that encourages the veneration of ancestors , spirits and even the practice of exorcism is mostly practiced there .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_China

Christianity is also growing massively in China . It is projected to be a country with most Christian population by 2030

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/10176992

Stop reading Wikipedia. It's an editable article website.

Buddhism is a way.
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Facts don't lie
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2017
We have facts
Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by rekinomtla(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2017
The pure hatred and anger these men had in their hearts lead to their immorality. Atheism produced and sustained this animosity, hence atheism is a danger to all human existence. And not just a danger to intellectual, scientific and moral progress.

I've encounter and witnessed such anger and hatred by atheists on nairaland...

rekinomtla:

In fact just recently an infuriated atheist viciously attacked me with insults,even though he misread the post he was responding to. I think this represents a clear example of how hatred can cloud our judgment and reasoning, had my accuser controlled his anger and emotion he would have not misread my post and responded with such profanity.

I'm am sure, had these unbelievers been able to get their hands on me, they would take out their anger on me by physically harming me. Fortunately enough I am far away from them, leaving them with only two options - attack with abusive words or mock in groups. In other words, cyber bully me into silence. This is all done to prevent me or anyone else from criticizing atheism. Atheists will even attempt to get hold of your personal information so that can use it, and you guess it - to mock and abuse you.

Don't take my words lightly, atheists do really hate you and have no respect for because you not an atheist. If you were murdered tomorrow, atheists would happily use pictures of your deceased body when mocking those who mourn your death if they had the opportunity to do so. If you died in the tragic Anambra church massacre, your death would have been used as an opportunity to mock religion.Graphic images of your body will be nothing but playing cards to atheists, who will used them to mock theists.

Right now in North Korea, where hatred of God is pervasive, everyday many religious individuals are harassed, mocked and violently subjugated by atheists simply because they not atheists. In this atheist state, religion is despised and hated similar to how religion was view by the former Soviet Union.

Therefore Christians when you travel, always try to avoid entering atheist/islamic states, but if you must be extremely cautious, hatred of you and your beliefs is rampant as the Lord said it would be, and your life is in danger.

But fear not believers, we have the truth on our side. Even if every country becomes an atheist/islamic state one day, and we are persecuted (and we will be), always remember we have the truth on our side.

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
rekinomtla:
The pure hatred and anger these men had in their hearts lead to their immorality. Atheism produced and sustained this animosity, hence atheism is a danger to all human existence. And not just a danger to intellectual, scientific and moral progress.

I've encounter and witnessed such anger and hatred by atheists on nairaland...

Excellent post smiley

1 Like

Re: Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
More contributions ... hala grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Relationship With A Married Pastor / Why Did The Rich Man In Luke 16 Go To Hell? / Is This Biblically Right To Dance Break Dance And Do Stunt In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.