Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test (4705 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life / The First Man To Buy Iphone 7 In The Middle East (photos) / Samsung Warns Galaxy Note 7 Owners To Stop Using Phones At Risk Of Exploding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
As we brace ourselves for the release of iphone 7, it would be nice to know that Iphone 6s is still one of the fastest phones on the planet. See how it smokes the newly released galaxy note 7 in speed test. not impressive from Samsung... I still love Samsung though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2xSS45Ld1o
Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by augster(m): 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
iPhones are basically the kings of speed no doubts.
I was arguing with a friend that the iPhone 7 would top antutu benchmarks and would be the fastest phone of 2017.
But iPhone users, no let your heads swell ooo
Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
augster:
I was arguing with a friend that the iPhone 7 would top antutu benchmarks and would be the fastest phone of 2017.

You are right, iphones are fantastically fast even with lower specs. If iphone 6s is faster than the king of android phones, then I don't see any phone going close to iphone 7 at least for the remander of the year. Even my galaxy s6 of 2015 is just a little bit faster than my iphone 5c of 2013, but the iphone 5c still keeps apps in memory better than my galaxy s6

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by opestein: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
greenhulk:

You are right, iphones are fantastically fast even with lower specs. If iphone 6s is faster than the king of android phones, then I don't see any phone going close to iphone 7 at least for the remander of the year. Even my galaxy s6 of 2015 is just a little bit faster than my iphone 5c of 2013, but the iphone 5c still keeps apps in memory better than my galaxy s6
the iPhone isn't equipped with low specs,it may have 2-3 twister cores but they are monster cores, compare Intel core I series to amd A series to understand what I'm saying
Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
augster:
With the 16gig to sell at ₦ 325k when released, my head no fit swell
Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
tumababa:

With the 16gig to sell at ₦ 325k when released, my head no fit swell

Blame that on the country's economy. I'm not sure apple will make a 16gb model iPhone 7, but I know the base model won't be more expensive than galaxy note 7.
Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by oodua1stson: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2016
As expected it should be faster o doubt.

Everyone knows iOS is faster than android. It's not a Samsung problem but android

Now compare the functionality and the note 7 will destroy the iPhone 6 or the yet to be released iPhone 7

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Bratking(m): 7:08am On Aug 14, 2016
who cares about unimportant stuffs like speed? it's not like i'm in a fastest finger competition or anything.. when it comes to functionality and versatility, note 7 is the current super heavyweight champ.

5 Likes

Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by stankull(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2016
na who speed test don epp,abegi who get gionee m5 charger

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 14, 2016
oodua1stson:

Everyone knows iOS is faster than android. It's not a Samsung problem but android

Now compare the functionality and the note 7 will destroy the iPhone 6 or the yet to be released iPhone 7

Not disputing that. The note 7 is a beast.. But I just think Samsung should work on their ram management issues which has been a problem since the galaxy s6. LG g5 and htc 10 with with 4gb of ram keep apps in memory more than note 7. Even some Chinese phones with 3gb of ram still handles memory better.

But when it comes to functionality, real multitasking and all that... The note series have always been king. Now it even got sexier.
Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2016
oodua1stson:

Thank God someone hit the nail on the head, iOS is seriously optimised its not about the hardware, its about the OS most times,
Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2016
greenhulk:

Not disputing that. The note 7 is a beast.. But I just think Samsung should work on their ram management issues which has been a problem since the galaxy s6. [b]LG g5 and htc 10 with with 4gb of ram keep apps in memory more than note 7. [/b]Even some Chinese phones with 3gb of ram still handles memory better.

But when it comes to functionality, real multitasking and all that... The note series have always been king. Now it even got sexier.

How do you know G5 and the 10 keeps more apps in memory than note7?
Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2016
ollah1:

How do you know G5 and the 10 keeps more apps in memory than note7?

I've played with the the g5 for like a week and it can keep up to 4 graphic games in memory. I've not used htc 10 but from reviews it keeps apps in memory more than galaxy s7 edge. Note 7 is just s7 edge with a bigger screen and a pen. Samsung phones are always plaqued with memory management. Galaxy s6 was terrible at keeping apps in memory. Marshmallow update improved that but the problem is still there. Before marshmallow it struggles to keep 2 apps in memory. With marshmallow it can now keep like 4 or 5, but it still cannot keep 2 games in memory. S7 improved but not as good as the competition.
Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
greenhulk:

I've played with the the g5 for like a week and it can keep up to 4 graphic games in memory. I've not used htc 10 but from reviews it keeps apps in memory more than galaxy s7 edge. Note 7 is just s7 edge with a bigger screen and a pen. Samsung phones are always plaqued with memory management. Galaxy s6 was terrible at keeping apps in memory. Marshmallow update improved that but the problem is still there. Before marshmallow it struggles to keep 2 apps in memory. With marshmallow it can now keep like 4 or 5, but it still cannot keep 2 games in memory. S7 improved but not as good as the competition.

Cos S7 edge can't really keep apps in memory now means Note 7 will fall same victim?? Splendid
Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Elxandre(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
I still can't wrap my head around why Android struggles to keep apps in memory.

But note that the 6s screen is just around 720p, so what did you expect?
Go put that same Note 7 processor in a 720p phone and see.
2k and 720p are worlds apart.

In fact, off-screen tests between A9 and sd 820 are quite close or even has the 820 killing it in several aspects.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by leahcimzil: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
6s camera is trash tho...
Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
ollah1:

Cos S7 edge can't really keep apps in memory now means Note 7 will fall same victim?? Splendid

Bros watch the video. It's the same thing. Though a software update might fix that but out of the box it is the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
leahcimzil:

6s has one of the best cameras on a mobile phone.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
Elxandre:
I still can't wrap my head around why Android struggles to keep apps in memory.

But note that the 6s screen is just around 720p, so what did you expect?
Go put that same Note 7 processor in a 720p phone and see.
2k and 720p are worlds apart.

In fact, off-screen tests between A9 and sd 820 are quite close or even has the 820 killing it in several aspects.

Not an excuse bro. IPhone 6s plus has a 1080p screen and it keeps apps I'm memory than any Samsung phone. Samsung has always struggled to keep apps in memory even before they switched to 2k display. Galaxy s5 has 1080p display and it sucks at multitasking.

For example nexus 6p beats the sh!t out of note 5 in multitasking, the both have qhd display and nexus 6p has less ram. Nexus 6p still performs better at holding apps in memory than galaxy s7. S7 is faster at opening apps, but not the best at keeping apps in memory.
Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Bratking(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
greenhulk:

Not an excuse bro. IPhone 6s plus has a 1080p screen and it keeps apps I'm memory than any Samsung phone. Samsung has always struggled to keep apps in memory even before they switched to 2k display. Galaxy s5 has 1080p display and it sucks at multitasking.

my s5(snapdragon variant) handles multitasking like a pro. I can actually run 2 graphic intensive games without either one terminating the other. as for other apps, it's a smooth sail even when I run max number of 5 ram tasking apps like google chrome, s health etc(it helps if/when you uninstall 80% of bloatwares that come with the touchwiz tho). the snapdragon variant comes with only 2gb of ram but it's multitasking ability is top notch, I think when it comes to optimizing memory space it's way better than the s6. I could be wrong tho..
Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by leahcimzil: 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
greenhulk:

6s has one of the best cameras on a mobile phone.
lol indeed...that camera is trash man...sometimes i miss my iphone5
Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
leahcimzil:

lol indeed...that camera is trash man...sometimes i miss my iphone5

Do u even know what u are saying? IPhone 5 is not even close to the 6s when it comes to camera. U can't name the top 5 best phone cameras without mentioning iPhone 6s.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by olarhtunji(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
join readers group on WhatsApp follow d link https:///Dbp1sU66iL9CZi8jKWUqU5
Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
leahcimzil:
You are the only person with this weird opinion. You need to watch iphone 6s camera reviews and correct ur post. It may not perform as well as samsung s7 camera but its certainly not trash. It's okay if u dont like iphone buh dont let ur hatered erode your views.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by leahcimzil: 5:07am On Aug 15, 2016
vickey4sure:

You are the only person with this weird opinion. You need to watch iphone 6s camera reviews and correct ur post. It may not perform as well as samsung s7 camera but its certainly not trash. It's okay if u dont like iphone buh dont let ur hatered erode your views.
i don't need to watch any review, i use it. yu are the one that shuld stop watching reviews
and i don't even know how good s7 camera is, but now that yu mentioned it, maybe i'll just get me an s7
Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by somehowpenis(m): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2016
leahcimzil:

i don't need to watch any review, i use it. yu are the one that shuld stop watching reviews
and i don't even know how good s7 camera is, but now that yu mentioned it, maybe i'll just get me an s7
mtcheew indeed

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Dam5reey(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2016
leahcimzil:

You might be right... Since iphone 5 has a smaller screen pictures will look Good
Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2016
Dam5reey:

You might be right... Since iphone 5 has a smaller screen pictures will look Good

U dey mind that guy? Someone that said he prefers iPhone 5 camera to iPhone 6s... Now tell me how can u take such person seriously? 8mp with f/2.4 vs 12mp with f/2.2 that also shoots 4k videos. U see this guy doesn't know jack about what he's saying. Iphone 5s and iPhone 6 have better cameras than iPhone 5.... And he's comparing it with the 6s.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by leahcimzil: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2016
greenhulk:

U dey mind that guy? Someone that said he prefers iPhone 5 camera to iPhone 6s... Now tell me how can u take such person seriously? 8mp with f/2.4 vs 12mp with f/2.2 that also shoots 4k videos. U see this guy doesn't know jack about what he's saying. Iphone 5s and iPhone 6 have better cameras than iPhone 5.... And he's comparing it with the 6s.
bruh all these specs na yu know...me i'm just telling yu as a matter of fact that my pictures came out looking better wen i was on an iphone5 than now on a 6s...i've used both...stop arguing with me wuth specs please. I won't say no more since y'all seem to know so much

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Bratking(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2016
leahcimzil:

bruh all these specs na yu know...me i'm just telling yu as a matter of fact that my pictures came out looking better wen i was on an iphone5 than now on a 6s...i've used both...stop arguing with me wuth specs please. I won't say no more since y'all seem to know so much

maybe it has something to do with the smaller screen but you were right, iphone5 takes better pictures than the 6s.
Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by somehowpenis(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
leahcimzil:

you are being illogical.. I skipped from an iphone 5 to a 5s now a 6s and all i can say is the iphone 6s is dang right more better than the others, heck even the 5s was much more better.. I used them side by side so i know..

Re: Iphone 6s Roasts Galaxy Note 7 In Speed Test by Bossmd: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
greenhulk:
As we brace ourselves for the release of iphone 7, it would be nice to know that Iphone 6s is still one of the fastest phones on the planet. See how it smokes the newly released galaxy note 7 in speed test. not impressive from Samsung... I still love Samsung though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2xSS45Ld1o

Woooow!!!! Please and please nobody should ever compare iPhone to any Android again ever!!! Dem no be mates!!! Imagine iPhone 6S with 2GB RAM destroying the New Note 7 with 4gb RAM! Aaaaah......I bow for Apple. They are the bestest any day any time! Did you guys notice how the Note 7 was reloading the games each time while the iPhone 6S has the game in memory? cheesy cheesy

Shame on Android for killing Samsungs high end devices with their useless OS. Samsung should just get a better OS for their devices and ditch Android already! Maybe they should talk to Apple cheesy

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Itunes Card @300/dollar / UMI IRON PRO | Upgraded To Your Taste / Infinix Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.