Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Have Your Parents Ever Done Something That Shocked You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have Your Parents Ever Done Something That Shocked You? (384 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals / Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Parents Ever Done Something That Shocked You? by BizLifeE: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
What is one thing you caught your parents doing that you wish you had never seen?

Warning: Graphic content ahead. Make sure you have parental guidance while reading this.

HAH.

In high school I worked part time at Arby's. I busted my rump and worked like a slave during my shifts because I really enjoyed that job and I needed the money for gas, phone bill, etc. I would often come home sweating grease and smell like a rancid onion just freshly peeled. This particular night, a fucking Friday of course, was absolutely horrid and filled with the usual slack of Co workers and griping, hateful customers. When the clock hit 10 I hung up my grease stained hat and apron, giving a large mental middle finger to the place and wishing my Co workers a good night.

Now I should note I did not get off any earlier or later than I usually did.

I arrived home at my expected time and sluggishly half walked/half crawled down the hall towards my bedroom. I had to pass my parents room in order to do this.

An orange blur in the corner of my eye appeared.

I turned to look and-OH GOD!-my dad was buried between my mother's thighs and lo and behold her orange socks was the blur that caught my attention. I shrieked in surprise and disgust whilst running like a mad man to my bedroom. Now not only was I dead tired and exhausted from a hard day at work...my stomach was threatening to regurgitate its contents.

My mom still denies it to this day. I call her "orange socks" and she gets irritated haha. Or, more hilariously, Agent Orange.

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-is-one-thing-you-caught-your-parents-doing-that-you-wish-you-had-never-seen

Neteller here: www..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Studying Abroad Made Easy / Different Kind of Friendship you should consider / Warning Signs To Know When Your Self Medication Becomes Really Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.