Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Nigeria Men Should Be Castrated If They Rape - Nollywood Actress Ireti Doyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Men Should Be Castrated If They Rape - Nollywood Actress Ireti Doyle (600 Views)

Ireti Doyle: My Skin Color Almost Made Me Lose My First TV Commercial / Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" / Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Men Should Be Castrated If They Rape - Nollywood Actress Ireti Doyle by bumi10(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
The continuous evil Nigerian men has been perpetuating of recent have angered Nollywood actress Ireti Doyle who is best know in her role in popular Nigeria series Tinsel. She is so angry that she is of the opinion that men found wanting ins such wicked act should be castrated. Doyle stated this in an interview published by Punch News on Saturday, August 13, 2016.

OC Ukeje She said, “In Nigeria, as in almost everywhere in the world, I do not think that rape cases are handled properly often times.” “What makes it worse for us in Nigeria is that in advanced countries, they have strict laws and most times, the law is enforced and justice is done.” “In Nigeria, we have laws in place but are they enforced as they should be? I don’t think so.

But I am happy that there is a lot more conversation about it.” “People tend to think that rape is on the increase but I don’t think so; I think it has always been a part of our society but you are hearing a lot more about it now because people are talking about it.” “That veil of secrecy has been removed and the more we talk about it, the more we blow the whistle against the offenders.”

“Eventually I think we would get it right. We need to put stronger laws in place and enforce them and justice must be done.” “When you hear about a law that castrates rapists, you may think it is extreme but when you think of the ripple effect, the damage that rape causes not just to the victims but people around them, you might want to rethink.”

“I think that the punishment should be hard especially for repeat offenders.” “Maybe if you are a first time offender, the law might give you room for rehabilitation but if you are a repeated offender, they should cut off your manhood.” Ireti Doyle is a talented actress popular for Tinsel, Sitanda, Torn, Fifty, Across the Niger, Fuji House of Commotion among others.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/nigeria-men-should-be-castrated-if-they.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Nigeria Men Should Be Castrated If They Rape - Nollywood Actress Ireti Doyle by chiefolododo(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
What of women that rape men?
Re: Nigeria Men Should Be Castrated If They Rape - Nollywood Actress Ireti Doyle by cruzita(f): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
chiefolododo:
how many of such cases have u heard .?
Re: Nigeria Men Should Be Castrated If They Rape - Nollywood Actress Ireti Doyle by cruzita(f): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
I think peeling their skin while they watch should be good enough
Re: Nigeria Men Should Be Castrated If They Rape - Nollywood Actress Ireti Doyle by chiefolododo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
Uncountable
cruzita:
how many of such cases have u heard .?
Re: Nigeria Men Should Be Castrated If They Rape - Nollywood Actress Ireti Doyle by Flexherbal(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
Seriously, rape case are becoming too rampant.
Something should be done about it.
Re: Nigeria Men Should Be Castrated If They Rape - Nollywood Actress Ireti Doyle by MissGoldenJewel(f): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
chiefolododo:
Its not possible
Re: Nigeria Men Should Be Castrated If They Rape - Nollywood Actress Ireti Doyle by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

John Mikel Obi Wishes Happy Birthday To Football Legend Jay Jay Okocha / Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Naked After He Was Busted (photos) / KAI Officials Spotted Carting Away Trader's Goods In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.