Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Finally, A Job With Globacom - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally, A Job With Globacom (46585 Views)

Secure Your Job With These Habits. / Finally A Job!!! / I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Feez(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2010
Thank God for you! all the Best1
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Dunddy(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2010
i wrote an apt test where i came first out of 38 applicants. i stand a good chance of getting the job but i have the following problems:
1: my o'level cert is only an online print out (couldnt get my cert cos i lost the original of my photocard since 1999 to fire)
2: the original of my nysc cert is yet to be realeased since 2008 but i have the photocopy of the previous one in which my name was misspelt as KEHINDE Olujimi Olujimi instead of KEHINDE Olujimi Olusegun.
do you think i still stand a chance of getting the job? please respond cos im losing my mind to fear!

thanx all.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by bimflaky(f): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
congrats
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by sample(m): 10:19am On Feb 06, 2010
Pls hw can send my CV to their HR? Help me
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by tnt(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2010
thats if u are good in microsoft word and Excel,min of 2-2 ,under 28yrs and ready to work inthe south East
best regards
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Olayinka71: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2010
Am so happy for you.May God do ours too.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by mikkywealt: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2010
I thank God for you o,but don't forget to pay your tithes.very important.cheers
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by ops84(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2010
I am in need of industrial training placement in any IT/telecoms carrier.most of the firm i submitted my letter to were not responding.heelp!,heelp!!.,NOTE:exprience in computer engineering,desktop publishing.in case of any offer my mail is: law84.flowermate@gmail.com or 08066169431.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by fastlinks: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2010
Start your Own Business

You get your own shop
we provide you with all the equipments
What we provide:
1. Advance Digital Camera (worth N30,000.00)
2. Instant Digital Photo Printing Lab Kiosk (Worth N1.05m)
3. We provide service maintenance at reasonable cost.
4. We provide all the printing materials and replacement parts when needed at your own cost.

Terms: Security Deposit of N225,00(This is refundable at the end of the lease)
1st month lease payment
Valid ID or Identification with Gurantor (N1.3m worth to serve as gurantor)
1yr contract(Min)

What you provide:
-Shop
-You run and own the business
-You pay you bills

Email me for more detail obello@debello.org. All the equipments will be in Lagos in March for distribution.
This is an oppurtunity for you to start your own advance digital photo printing lab . we provide you free traiing and free install
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by oparejunio: 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2010
So my friends can u get me a job as a driver?
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by jess20: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2010
congratulations!!
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by otuwe(f): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2010
I NEED A CALL CENTER JOB

SOMEBODY HELP PLSS

REGARDS
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by nellymama: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2010
@pushkin congrats and all the best. I know that my testimony will be next on =N=land. i believe so, grin
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by tallerjoe(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2010
Goodluck at Globacom
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2010
Dear nairalanders, are dere no jobs 4 ssce holders wit bsc in view? All over dis section, d jobs available r only 4 ond/graduate certs. Wat do u advice: keep looking, get a quick diploma-where?, I really, badly need a job. Tks.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by dankulomos: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2010
Discover how to get your dream job in 2010 plus how to get website to get the job from blue chip companies in Nigeria including the links to the resume pages of some blue chip companies (Banks, Communications, NBC e.t.c) and 60 potential interview Questions.
For more information Text I need a job to 08072275508
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by kerl4b: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2010
that rely interesting guy,just focus and work hard to make the differece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by kerl4b: 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2010
that rely interesting guy,just focus and work hard to make the difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by hidami: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2010
Pls remember me as you get to globacom.tell Adenug that am also interested in getting a job at glo with pride
.Incase of any vacanies pls try and contact me through my mail box-todre26@yahoo.com or popedammy@yahoo.co.uk.Thanks so much and God bless you
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by hidami: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2010
pls help me out am in need of a job.am a graduate of O.O.U with BA in mass communication and am computer literate,i have working experience,am fit to work in a good organisation.pls help me out
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by agama4u2nv: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2010
u are very lucky, maami its not easy, if u get an opportunity i beg i don't mind
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Kechukwu: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2010
God is great.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by tessybrown(m): 12:05am On Mar 26, 2010
Go have AN EXPRENCE TO KNW MORE@ http://ladieshood.waphall.com and get into the junck OF THE CAR WIT CASH HAha.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by allnaija: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2010
congrats oooo. which of the adenugas u see sure say no be wale because na camera man work he dey give.
how much them come dey pay now. Me sef get glo contact if una need call me on 080555555555.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by legry(m): 12:40am On Mar 29, 2010
Dude look for a new job, fast, before u get sucked in, your job is there is bondage,
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by legry(m): 12:40am On Mar 29, 2010
Dude look for a new job, fast, before u get sucked in, your job there is bondage,
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Adexy001(f): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2010
Have you sorted this issue? If not, would advise you get a court affidavit and a police report to show that there was a fire incident and state the documents that got burnt. Sure you will be needing this in future and not for this alone. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP / Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force As Cadet ASP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.