Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Finally, A Job With Globacom - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally, A Job With Globacom (46563 Views)

Secure Your Job With These Habits. / Finally A Job!!! / I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by spoilt(f): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2009
pushkin:

Thank u all but u know glo and etb are always recruitment. av sent friends there and they were called for the interview.

God oh. . . . . . . . grin
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by cpatra(f): 8:52am On Oct 06, 2009
Congrats! I'm so happy 4 u, but u really have 2 link me up as ur friend did. My no. 08063370447. Just txt me ur e-mail so I'll 4ward my cv. To God be the glory and don't forget to show gratitute to God by paying your tithe. Congratulation once more.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by dpresido(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2009
Thank God for you bros,

This is just the beginning of greaterer breakthrough for you.

And for all nairalnders still hoping on baba God, God go do am for us also sooner than expected oooooo
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by topsy2009: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2009
congrats. i am so happy for u.

Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by wildbello: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2009
I thank GOD for you. Just remember and fulfill the promises you made to GOD.

Thanks.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Hymo(f): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2009
@pushkin hey gal send me too so i can be interviewd like ur friends.
phymo@yahoo.om
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by ikvicolo: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2009
Pray the Lord for you,the God that did yours will do ours
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by excel26(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2009
congrates man, God who did uswill da ours,

Somebody say AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dats wat am talking about,
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by excel26(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2009
congrates man, God who did urs will do ours,

Somebody say AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dats wat am talking about,
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by aieromon(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2009
Hmm.
There's something not right with this story lipsrsealed
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by okito: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2009
Entry level is 2.5M and could go up anytime soon. sales is no more 50:50 but 75:25 in your favour. Take home is 85% of pay after deductions- realy not bad at all, yes u easily get tired esp if u r in customer care but after about 6 months upwards u have an opportunity of moving to any other department of your choice subject to vacancy or another company within the MA group. So all in all its a realy good move. But just do your job well at all times and you l be greatly rewarded at the end of the day, ask sincere staff of the company, they l confirm this 2 u. Am an insider so i can authoritatively say this. Try to live far below your means and in less than 1 year you should save at least a million naira.
Dont forget give your best at all times, dont ever be seen as an insurbodinate staff, always think of ways to advance the course of the company and most importantly, get closer to GOD and u will be amazed, am writing from current experience within the group.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by JUO(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2009
Welcome. but believe me, u'll get tired of it in a matter of time. trust me. d money is gd. entry level is 1.5m. i guess u r either at dat level or a bit higher. besides, u did not mention d dept. if na sales, u r in 4 50:50, customer service? ah, u go hear things u only imagined. .
i won't discourage u o. I can almost bet U'll come back 2 di s forum n confirm rm wat i'm saying. and don't get it twisted dat u cant get a better payin job while there. my advice? shine your eyes, stay out of office gossips n politics, take a course of interest n study hard. do not let anybody there know. well if u think i'm lying, try sample opinion n u'll get d drift.
wish u well

bros u don work there?
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by deyesborn(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2009
I thank God for you. U just have to watch out and be wise
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by folutender: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2009
I'm interested in this kind too o. I have HND in Accounting and I'm a student of ACCA. I presently work wt a Confectionery in Lagos. D pay and working conditions dey bad, i mean baad! pls help wt any useful tips.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by shadoghale(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2009
@ Ashaby
Stop that your "pull her down" PHD thing; the Babe is excited for the job, you de check her Type error, na you sabi

@ Glo girl
Congrats jo!!!!!!
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by shadoghale(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2009
I am yet to see a company in Nigeria where its staff are no complaining, even almighty SHELL and Chevron, MTN, BAT, All the Banks, name it , all na de same till you get your own company.

So Glo Girl, enjoy your new job and thank God for this one, another fit come but be4 then Enjoy!!!!
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2009
Be the best u can be. Love ur job. Shalom
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by kokostunt(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2009
THANK GOD FOR YOU OOHH. NICE JOB YOU HAVE GOTEN WITH GLOBACOM. PLEASE IF THERE'S ANYLEVEL FOR A STORE KEEPER INFORM ME OOHH. AM 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE I WORK IN OCEANIC AS A STORE KEEPER.

CONTACT
PHONE NO: 07035144917
E-MAIL : benheart4luv@yahoo.com

ONE LOVE
PEACE
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Syvalam(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2009
What about Getting the latest job vacancies on your mobile phone for more info visit www.websmsalerts.com
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by pushkin(f): 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2009
hi everyone. sorry for not replying soon enuf. been so busy at work. am in the sales department and yes the salary is 75% - 25%. but if u do meet ur target u could be earning much more than ur salary. cheesy. i will keep u guys posted when next they recruit but i heard very very soon.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by SALELENCO: 12:24am On Oct 13, 2009
I dont know if the globacom and etisalat still have employment opportunity , okay,please let me know how to contact them because i need job badly ,i m B.Sc holder, okay
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by shadoghale(m): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ Pushkin
What do you mean by " salary is 75% - 25%" please explain , is it 75k - ?, so that others can use this to negotiate salary for jobs at their own time too. or anybody who knows
thanks
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by tesbay(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2009
Thank God, make God do my own too ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
thanks to u all for everytin if not 4 u people, unemployment would have been somtin we cant handle, lol
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Dunddy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2009
A friend also got job at glo last 2 weeks. i think the guy is saying the truth.
@poster: best of LICK to you. lick what u can and gerrout before frustration sets in. generally,lo is just a launch pad for whoever wants to build a good career.
shine ya eye!
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by jontoyin(f): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2009
CONGRATULATIONS! am happy 4 u.pls dont forget my fiancee. he also needs a telecoms job. is a B.SC holder from unilag wit 2:2. thanks.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by eddie1(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2009
you were employed by GLOBAL MANPOWER LIMITED not GLO, your pay package is #1.5million (before tax), by the time you see wetin dey inside, nobody go tell you make you still dey buy guardian. your job is half puff puff but its still better than anyway. your payment for relocation would be the only thing u'll smile about!!

my friend you are as good as unemployed! welcome though and rule your world anyways
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by manangel(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2009
Thank u all but u know glo and etb are always recruitment[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

are u sure you secured a job in GLO with this grammer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP / Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified / Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.