Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nothing Replaces Family Not Even Friendship - Girlsletstalk - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nothing Replaces Family Not Even Friendship - Girlsletstalk (488 Views)

Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS / My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) / Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Replaces Family Not Even Friendship - Girlsletstalk by Gistmeust1: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2016
Looking out of the window with an indifferent expression, I can see a little child walking down the street with a tin of ketchup. I look around the room with the hope of getting some succor from my quilt but no, it wasn't coming.

Remembering how it used to be in the days past, I can hear my dad say "be careful daughter... The future of this family is in your hands".
I'd shrug my shoulders and keep a hard face.

With a sigh now, I never imagined the room would be this lonely. They have all gone. To do the place where the air smells of gold.

Trying to fix myself in his heart, I feel it may be wrong or right. He's just the one I'd love to be with.

But with tears running down my eyes, I remember.. They are all gone... The friends, the family, the relatives and all they were.

I don't know where they went to but I just woke up and realized I can't find any one here and then, it dawned on me... "I'm all alone"

No one's listening... No one's around... Everyone's busy...
Everyone's moving so fast that my legs are beginning to hurt. What's going on? Why's no one waiting for me?

It's way too much to keep it to my heart. I'm beginning to love him in ways I don't want to. He seems to be the only one who cares.

What do I do? You tell me... What do I do?

It's the feeling of that little girl with a torn heart and a battered life.....

http://girlsletstalkng..com.ng/2016/08/nothing-replaces-family-not-even.html
Re: Nothing Replaces Family Not Even Friendship - Girlsletstalk by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 14, 2016
Friends are never as important as family. Do not confuse the loyalty of friendship with the bond of blood. Friends, you can buy with variety of coin. Family is forever, thick or thin, feast or famine, to the bitter end.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Replaces Family Not Even Friendship - Girlsletstalk by Flexherbal(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2016
Your family is your home.
There is no place like home.
Re: Nothing Replaces Family Not Even Friendship - Girlsletstalk by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2016
family is everything...... and some friends are 'like' family.... still not family##
Re: Nothing Replaces Family Not Even Friendship - Girlsletstalk by BobUg28(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
No Friendship can be compared to family. The are the only person who can be there for. You whenever you are in trouble. It's true some family members can be cruel sometimes but irrespective of that, they can't be compared to friends.

#teamFamilyforever.

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2008 Toyota Camry (XLE) / I Married A Thief Man Divorce His Wife / Distributors Needed For House Hold Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.