Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship (11895 Views)

Five Kinds Of Girls You Should Avoid As A Bachelor Looking To Settle Down / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by baldman: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
I am seriously tempted to outline my preferences on here, see if there is anyone who meets or almost meets them and then explore a friendship targeted at a purposeful relationship.

Ok.. I am just going to do that...( God works in mysterious ways). I am looking for a lady with the following attributes:

[b]Christian: ( Born Again preferably CAC/RCCG) Family Background) It will be nice if the parents are well involved in Ministry
Educated: At least first degree with good academic records ( evidence of a budding career or business ( business is preferred)
Personality: Mild Introversion ( I am an extrovert, can talk for Africa, life of the party, multiple chain of friends, big baby etc)
Ministry: Must be involved in Ministry work ( it will be good if she is good with children and old people, I love these people)
Spirituality: She must be someone who understands the significance of ceaseless praying and the fact that we are all that we are by the grace of God ( so she will be humble and be able to exude grace and compassion). For instance, it takes humility and wisdom to even consider this online advert.
Life's ambition: She must be someone who really wants to make heaven and whose life's ambitions are subject to their alignment with that goal.
Ethnic: I am sorry, but I really will prefer a Yoruba Lady ( preferably an Ijesha ( or any other town in OSUN, Oyo or Ekiti)
Physique: Slim with nothing particularly conspicuous
Complexion : Dark ( chocolate)
Eyes: Big or moderate eyeballs with heavy eyelids ( the physical attributes are desirable but not compulsory)
Height: I am 5:8, so that is the maximum height.
Interests (movies, road trips, hosting guests, cooking and fashion)
Dressing: I need it to be obvious from your dressing that you are a Christian ( No rainbow colours on the face, no heavy jewelries and definitely no skimpy dresses outside of the house)
I am sorry, you will also need to still be a VIRGIN. I respect every woman regardless of their sexual history but for this position, a Virgin will be more appropriate.
Location: Preferably Lagos but if you have access to the social media ( location should not be an immediate barrier).

MY CREDENTIALS

I am a christian, male, professional in his early 30s. The qualities I want in my woman ( as stated above) sufficiently defines who I am. If you are interested PM me and you will be free to conduct your due diligence.
[b][/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Giddyperson: 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hian examining women like they are stock fish for sale in the market.

I'm already feeling bad for any woman who applies for this ROLE.

You seem to have an opinion for everything. Her state, her village, her result, her occupation, her hymen.

Goodluck in finding the future employee tho, or better still, ask God to reveal her to you in the dream, I thought that's how you people do it.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by babyme1(f): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
Wheww. We have suffered grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by babyme1(f): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Giddyperson:

You seem to have an opinion for everything. Her state, her village, her result, her occupation, her hymen.

Goodluck in finding the future employee tho, or better still, ask God to reveal her to you in the dream, I thought that's how you people do it.

Wicked grin

5 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by rebella(f): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
@ baldman, na wa 4 u oh.

What do you have to offer a woman, apart from your bald head, what degree do you possess, most importantly are you are virgin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Jahblessme: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hi baldman,
You are most likely writing online because you've not been able to find what you seek in reality.I applaud you though for being bold enough to write.

Maybe you should list what is non-compromisable for you.Dont be rigid eg the height thing..you may see all these in a taller or not so slim person.Just know what is extremely important to you cos frankly your list may be really hard for any human to fulfill.You should also list more about yourself.Which one is big baby?

I hope females follow your suit who knows the possibilities.

Good luck.P lease come back to tell us the good news grin

2 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by thorpido(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
You didn't say anything about knowing how to cook or praying for an hour?

6 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by bennyrazz: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
kikikikikiki @ "for this position a virgin will be more appropriate" cheesy you gat to be kidding right @op are you recruiting for the position of a wife or you are looking for a wife cuz it seems to me that you are recruiting. What about all the women in your church? if they do not meet up with this your requirements, you need not to be in that church.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by ladyju(f): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Na wah ooo

3 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with this list. Don't feel bad if you don't qualify, your own miracle is around the corner.

Baldman, your head is correct. Don't mind people flaying your preferences, they've judged themselves inferior already. grin

5 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by udysweet(f): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Giddyperson:

ROTFLMAO

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by baldman: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
@ Rebella, good question, I am just an average guy ... of course with a good bald head and a very good heart ( I hope that counts for something). As you can see, I am not asking for anything above average here.

@Giddyperson: Perhaps, you should look at my post more carefully, I highlighted the basics that I feel very strong about and other desirable features. It doesn't look rigid to me and if it does, trust me, we all have our preference and that is not a crime. Besides, stating features of people I think I may be able to relate well with ( Background and values) does not amount to objectifying them.
@Jahbless me: I posted this on here because the internet/social media is becoming the major meeting point, we spend more time online than we do in church, at home or anywhere else.

5 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Berbierklaus(f): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin

grin

Someone should please mention me when this gets to FP embarassed

Even baldmen are choosing grin smh
woman yaff suffad

16 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by zed7: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Been in your shoes before. Even if you find her there is no guarantee of chemistry, love or even likeness. Spend your time looking for a compatible, God fearing and decent woman instead. She may not come in your dream package but life doesn't always work that way.
Or the alternative, take clay and mould her.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
thorpido:
You didn't say anything about knowing how to cook or praying for an hour?

cool cool cool

The truth is can you never have a list that covers every single area and even if you did, what is the likelihood of getting a partner that fits all the boxes.
Some things you dont even think about until you are married and going through it
He has made no mention of some family illnesses which are common in their families, whereas it is important.
He has mentioned nothing about blood genotype
He has mentioned nothing about how flexible and broad-minded her wants his wife to be

In short he can get a woman who satisfies all the points on his list but still have a very unhappy marriage.

Its one thing him marrying Miss Right, but if he is not the Mr Right to his Miss Right (am I making sense) then they both wont be very happy.
He needs to be the right man for the right woman
It all needs to flow or all the qualities will be useless.

Leaving the toilet seat up or leaving wet towels on the bed is super annoying and its not on the list grin

20 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
Timbuktou:
I don't see anything wrong with this list. Don't feel bad if you don't qualify, your own miracle is around the corner.

Baldman, your head is correct. Don't mind people flaying your preferences, they've judged themselves inferior already. grin

She mi o qualify ni? tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Gloriagee(f): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
I can't bliv u said position, but i read it myself so I can bliv it. Ur list is too restrictive and FYI none of the things u mentioned guarantee a fulfilling marriage. For instance if the lady meets all ur above listed criteria but isn't a virgin cos she was sexually abused nko? Or was sexually active but since she gave her life to Christ as an 18 year old undergrad has been celibate for 9 years/ so she's still within ur preferred age bracket but is already disqualified.

I dare say, u already have set up an idol in ur heart ( Ezek 14) which makes me question if ur 'spirikoko ness' matches the advertised level of spirituality. Determine ur core values as the requirements u can't live without and compromise on the not so essentials. Also, it doesn't take humility to consider online advert for marriage. Otherwise, ppl on 2go and baddoo must be swimming in humility.

15 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by An0nimus: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
This type does not come except by prayer and fasting.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by PresVA: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
Very funny comments grin grin grin

But atleast, the op knows what he wants in a woman... some don't. .

Wish you the best in your search. . Remember to invite us to come chop party jellof rice smiley cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by An0nimus: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
baldman:
@ Rebella, good question, I am just an average guy ... of course with a good bald head and a very good heart ( I hope that counts for something). As you can see, I am not asking for anything above average here.

Yes, we can see that. More grace my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by JustOzito(f): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
pls ooo I am everything you are looking for and I wish to apply for the post. N/B: the pay MUST be something really really big.... when can I come for the interview......

8 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by An0nimus: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
rebella:
@ baldman, na wa 4 u oh.

What do you have to offer a woman, apart from your bald head, what degree do you possess, most importantly are you are virgin

beht why?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by baldman: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
zed7:
Been in your shoes before. Even if you find her there is no guarantee of chemistry, love or even likeness. Spend your time looking for a compatible, God fearing and decent woman instead. She may not come in your dream package but life doesn't always work that way.

There is a lot to consider really, but I can't have them all outline. That is the essence of the friendship. There will definitely be a bit of moulding on both sides but there should not be need for pulling apart the frame. The features I have mentioned above are some of the frames. Like I said, I am quite flexible on some of the physical features.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by baldman: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
Gloriagee:
I can't bliv u said position, but i read it myself so I can bliv it. Ur list is too restrictive and FYI none of the things u mentioned guarantee a fulfilling marriage. For instance if the lady meets all ur above listed criteria but isn't a virgin cos she was sexually abused nko? Or was sexually active but since she gave her life to Christ as an 18 year old undergrad has been celibate for 9 years/ so she's still within ur preferred age bracket but is already disqualified.

I dare say, u already have set up an idol in ur heart ( Ezek 14) which makes me question if ur 'spirikoko ness' matches the advertised level of spirituality. Determine ur core values as the requirements u can't live without and compromise on the not so essentials. Also, it doesn't take humility to consider online advert for marriage. Otherwise, ppl on 2go and baddoo must be swimming in humility.

Gloriagee, you have made good observations. I have come a long way and trust me.... I have good reasons for my preference and I judge no one. My sensible argument has always been that 'no one should marry a woman because of any virtue that may not survive the wedding night'. As I said, that is my preference.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by baldman: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
tearoses:

cool cool cool

The truth is can you never have a list that covers every single area and even if you did, what is the likelihood of getting a partner that fits all the boxes.
Some things you dont even think about until you are married and going through it
He has made no mention of some family illnesses which are common in their families, whereas it is important.
He has mentioned nothing about how playful he wants a wife to be.
He has mentioned nothing about how flexible and broad-minded her wants his wife to be

In short he can get a woman who satisfies all the points on his list but still have a very unhappy marriage.

Its one thing him marrying Miss Right, but if he is not the Mr Right to his Miss Right (am I making sense) then they both wont be very happy.

Leaving the toilet seat up or leaving wet towels on the bed is super annoying and its not on the list grin

You have made good observation Sir, I do not intend to figure everything out here and I am definitely not making such a huge decision without due considerations. I am here just looking for someone who has these qualities and wants to check things out. Plus, God will be absolutely involved.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by thorpido(m): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
tearoses:

cool cool cool

He has mentioned nothing about how playful he wants a wife to be.

grin Hehehe
I guess for him this is just the skeleton.He needs to know there a lot of 'meat' to put on that skeleton.One think that will work well for him is flexibility.The right woman for him may not meet all the requirements yet have good qualities that will make a good wife.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by baldman: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
zed7:

The criteria stated above are just the frames. there will definitely be a lot of moulding on both sides, but pulling apart frames is what creates crisis in marriage. Thanks for your words of wisdom.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
U never see anything yet by the time old age overtake you na dat time u go no say abram is different abraham.

You could still look for clay to mould this your "woman".

7 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Jahblessme: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
abeg make una leave am.everyone has a right to fantasise and hope.
We all know what reality usually turns out but nothing is impossible

5 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
tearoses:

She mi o qualify ni? tongue grin

Eyin ke!!! Mama agbalagba. Owo meji loke f'eyin nikan. E over-qualify gan sef. grin grin
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

Eyin me!!! Mama agbalagba. Owo me hi like f'eyin nikan. E over-qualify gan sef. grin grin

Good boy tongue grin
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
tearoses:

Good boy tongue grin
Yes, mummy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting / How Often Do You Say "I Love You" In The Family?? / Husband Not Maid! - By Dipor Exzie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.