Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS (22759 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting / Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by dainformant(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
What an amazing year it has been for a Nigerian man, Jude Okoh and wife who welcomed a set of twins after 11 years of marriage and 22 of friendship. According to reports, the couple dated for 11 years before getting married and 11 years after, they just received their double blessings as they welcomed twin babies following series of pregnancy complications. Congratulations to them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/nigerian-couple-welcome-twins-11-years-marriage-22-years-friendship-photos.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Evablizin(f): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
cheesy

Wow congrats,i love twins. wink . God gave them double blessings.

Marry your friend so that in time of temptation he/she will be by your side and fight the battle with you till victory is won.

Congrats once again.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by ufuosman(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Congrats to them
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by SIMPLYkush: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
11 years of waiting? nah, i am 100% sure the woman was enjoying a dick somewhere, i doubt that man is the owner of the twins, if he couldn't give her a child then, why now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
dainformant:
What an amazing year it has been for a Nigerian man, Jude Okoh and wife who welcomed a set of twins after 11 years of marriage and 22 of friendship. According to reports, the couple dated for 11 years before getting married and 11 years after, they just received their double blessings as they welcomed twin babies following series of pregnancy complications. Congratulations to them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/nigerian-couple-welcome-twins-11-years-marriage-22-years-friendship-photos.html

Wow! I know the lady Dr Lizzy !

2 Likes

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by MhizzAJ(f): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
Congrats to them

What a wonderful and supportive husband she got
Most men aren't patient these days

7 Likes

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by MrHistorian: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:
11 years of waiting? nah, i am 100% sure the woman was enjoying a dick somewhere, i doubt that man is the owner of the twins, if he couldn't give her a child then, why now?
Who else noticed many nairalanders now deliberately make stupid comments in a bid to out-do NwaAmaikpe?

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by free2ryhme: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
dainformant:

congrats to them
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Franco93: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by safarigirl(f): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
Which of the two women is the Mrs?

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
angry

∆ Congrats to them. Wishing the baby a prosperous life... ∆

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by ifyan(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hmm

God time is the best. But wait oh 11years of dating, hmmm hmmm

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by dreamwords: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
God is good
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by njokuuche77(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Their love have been tested with time. Wonder what will make them seperate. Congrats to them.
I use them as a point of contact to all those seeking for the fruit of the womb.
God has not forgotten you, He still works in mysterious ways.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Alexander001(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
congrats to them.
meanwhile, Did you know that a lot of families didn't cook rice today because tomorrow is Christmas?

4 Likes

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
No fuel
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by IamShakyum: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2017

Some people really gat mind. I can't date for eleven good years before getting married. Haba!!!

Anyway, God bless the twins, God bless the family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Arckeen: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:
how old are you? U just Dey reason like a pet dog. I mean u Dey reason like Lhasa Apso . Meaning you are a fool

4 Likes

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by kumalee: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:
Enemy of success you need bitter leaf

4 Likes

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by AmAlbert(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Congratulations to them biko, lemme come and be going before I say something now and they say I've said
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Ugoeze2016: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
congratulations, miracle working God...done it again
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by njokuuche77(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
Alexander001:
congrats to them.
meanwhile, Did you know that a lot of families didn't cook rice today because tomorrow is Christmas?
Lolz. I was also contemplating whether to cook rice today oo. But i did, i go chop the remaining tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrHistorian:

Who else noticed many nairalanders now deliberately make stupid comments in a bid to out-do NwaAmaikpe?

NwaAmaikpe has many accounts on this forum

4 Likes

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by tlops(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
Congratulations to them.
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by millionboi2: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:

You think impregnatin a woman is all abt fvkin her

5 Likes

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by lexy2014: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
safarigirl:
Which of the two women is the Mrs?
d lady in trousers is a sister 2 either d man or d other woman(am not sure which).that leaves d other lady...
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
This is what we call a divine union. There is true love in that relationship. smiley
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Strong couple, I can't even imagine what they must have gone through from this our crazy society.

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrHistorian:

Stupidity is in vogue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by omodave(m): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:

Receive real sense oga

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. / Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) / How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.