Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,190 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Why Be My Car DJ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Be My Car DJ? (1012 Views)

Help! My Car Is Leaking Oil! / How My Car Was Wrecked Due The Carelessness Of A Police Officer. Advice Please! / Can I Replace My Car Engine Oil With A Road Side Measurement Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Be My Car DJ? by Marv650(m): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2016
Have you ever been in a situation when you give someone a lift and he automatically becomes your dj without taking permission from you, i seriously hate such people the worst of all they don't play your type of song they go for those ones you won't ever pay half a kobo to get. What do you think is the solution, or what have you done to stop this.
Re: Why Be My Car DJ? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2016
Marv650:
Have you ever been in a situation when you give someone a lift and he automatically becomes your dj without taking permission from you, i seriously hate such people the worst of all they don't play your type of song they go for those ones you won't ever pay half a kobo to get. What do you think is the solution, or what have you done to stop this.

my car, my rules, if you don't like it take a bus.

1 Like

Re: Why Be My Car DJ? by mejai(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2016
E dey pain! especially young people of dis days. give dem a lift next tin will be to shuffle tracks or stations.
Re: Why Be My Car DJ? by Marv650(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2016
Like seriously i deeply hate it
Re: Why Be My Car DJ? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
Marv650:

Nne..... So for that little time they are gonna spend with you during the cruise, you can't make dem feel at home.. Afterall you are still the owner of the ride... My honest opinion though.. I find it hard to stop an occupant from playing a track in d car if I'm d one driving... Dont let dese people feel too low of themselves nah... Its only by his grace that you own a car o... Nobody is born with it... Nobody should quote me... Just say your opinion... If you quote me na wahala o... Look at my previous posts and see what those dat quote me faces... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Be My Car DJ? by nurey(m): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2016
Hayjaycity:

Nne..... So for that little time they are gonna spend with you during the cruise, you can't make dem feel at home.. Afterall you are still the owner of the ride... My honest opinion though.. I find it hard to stop an occupant from playing a track in d car if I'm d one driving... Dont let dese people feel too low of themselves nah... Its only by his grace that you own a car o... Nobody is born with it... Nobody should quote me... Just say your opinion... If you quote me na wahala o... Look at my previous posts and see what those dat quote me faces... undecided

Oya have quote you, waiting patiently for the wahala

2 Likes

Re: Why Be My Car DJ? by cmoney22222: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2016
I like you die..... confirmm

Hayjaycity:

1 Like

Re: Why Be My Car DJ? by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2016
Hayjaycity:

Sometimes hard work is involved.

A lot of occupants are ill-mannered, I was brought up to ask for permission especially if the property to be used is not mine.

Meanwhile I have quoted you, and I am battle ready grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Be My Car DJ? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2016
nurey:

Oya have quote you, waiting patiently for the wahala

Ohkay grin grin grin... Today.....the Grace of God will not depart from from you, you shall excel and whatever you lay your hands upon, shall be successful IJN. Amen

1 Like

Re: Why Be My Car DJ? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 15, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Sometimes hard work is involved.

A lot of occupants are ill-mannered, I was brought up to ask for permission especially if the property to be used is not mine.

Meanwhile I have quoted you, and I am battle ready grin

I no fit fight my boss... I quite understand, bro... Ill-mannered occupants do really...actially I won't do that if I'm given a lift,.. But at times I just ignore these St of people and patiently wait for them to get off my car.. Make den no spoil my mood for the day
Re: Why Be My Car DJ? by nurey(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2016
Hayjaycity:

Ohkay grin grin grin... Today.....the Grace of God will not depart from from you, you shall excel and whatever you lay your hands upon, shall be successful IJN. Amen

I am already liking you (but not in a gayish istance) 14 years no be small jail time lol

1 Like

Re: Why Be My Car DJ? by kingreign(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hayjaycity:

Ahan, bros, Wetin you do wey people dey quote you upandan? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Be My Car DJ? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
kingreign:

Ahan, bros, Wetin you do wey people dey quote you upandan? grin

No mind dem, na hin I go talk finish nah, and d next thing wey I go see na condemnations as if say everyone no get fight to his own opinion... grin grin
Re: Why Be My Car DJ? by Marv650(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
All this people quoting up and down go like coat (suit) gan o
Re: Why Be My Car DJ? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
I'll get mad, only if you take out my CD, and put yours. Since when! You'll tell me whether my car is your club.
Re: Why Be My Car DJ? by Marv650(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
LadyMercedes:
I'll get mad, only if you take out my CD, and put yours. Since when! You'll tell me whether my car is your club.
lol nice one though

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Get The Brainbox Of Honda Accord 2011 Model Please / Kia Sportage 2012 Model / Doom For Nigeria, Britain Moves Ban To Petrol And Diesel Cars By 2040

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.