Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS (67265 Views)

Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) / Young Hunters Kill A Python In A Bush (Photos) / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by nkechiben(f): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
I no understand

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by bakynes(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
Its unfortunate i stumbled upn this thread, nobody should try and cover this shameful act up by Anambra people. I am a Yoruba guy and just last week i was with some igbos in a bar and the Anambra man stood up and said so you be Ebonyi, and he made one statement, he said "you are beneath me and you are our slaves" the other guy's face changed straight away i didnt understand what that Anambra man said until now. From what have read i thinks its truly coming from the Anambra folks.

In Yoruba land we do not discrimate, all Yorubas are one and you are free to marry from anywhere in Yoruba land no restrictions.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Nature8(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
Disgusting..
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Danfuster(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
[s]
RRoyaId:
The point he made is very clear, no Anambra girl will have the temerity to bring you outsider to her parents in the name of marriage. Do everything with her but marrying you is a no no. You better accept the bitter reality.

[/s]

[/s]

my friend! (Ópónu)... Will you find yourself some brain and balls coupled with self esteem to write an independent comments rather than go about referencing some fücktard.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
asha90:
For you it is cage but it is what we cherish with our lives..

i saw the trash u wrote up there

those jobs are far more dignified than your ppl doing the following jobs:
--drug pushing in Indonesia...at the end ur ppl will be killed like goats and been less than an animal in another man's country and u will still expect us to follow u baboons mourn..bringing shame to Nigeria every time and then...watch out for more of your people still going to be executed in Indonesia

---selling of fake drugs and fake products indicating how fake u ppl are

---killing yourselves for blood money thereby been more w!cked and heartless like the devil himself..i know one day u may use your mother for ritual

---your folks are the most barbaric and hateful people i have ever seen..thats to show how crude u guys are and the lowest level of civility

---baby factories....imagine hw heartless ur ppl can be to sell out babies
in the name of money

dont u think ur people are the least and worse of humans to ever exist on this earth?..ans is yes

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
He said my mind concerning you so I weighed in..LOL

Danfuster:

my friend! (Ópónu)... Will you find yourself some brain and balls coupled with self esteem to write an independent comments rather than go about referencing some fücktard.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by bakynes(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Noneroone:
You have time to educate them. They know the truth and deep within them they envy Igbos thats why they jump into Igbo thread to showcase their inferiority complex. Imagine yorubas who hated and were slaughtering themselves through kiriji and ekiti parapo war before colonialist came saying that Igbos are divided. Till now bring up religious topic and see how christians and moslems among them tear themselves. Go to osun oyo and see division or hear ijebu man describe an average yoruba. Do we talk of north? The know igboland is the only place were another Igbo will can settle in another area, blend, marry, have family while still having strong contact with his home town. Even Igboland in south south! No religious or political riots that involves burning of property unlike north and west. They expect us to be perfect and set high standards for us maybe because they think we are superior.
My friend if you dont know anything abt yorubas stop lying to people here. Where did you hear of an Ijebu man discriminate against another yoruba from another place. Have you ever heard one part of Yoruba dont marry another part?. Yes the war btw ourselves was pre-colonial but we have moved past that in the 21st century. Why are igbos still divided among themselves in 2016? Anybody can choose whatever religion they like even in America christians and muslims live together. Yoruba Christians marry Yoruba muslims we dont castigate anybody amongst ourselves i wonder where you got those lies from.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
The same Anambra people have been making Igbo nation proud since 1960 till now..lol

The truth is that Ebonyi people are generally regarded as hausas..lol

Ebonyi people are GALA HAWKERS.

Ebonyi people are 3rd class igbos

Ebonyi people are mainly okada men

Ebonyi is till suffering from guinea warm

Ebonyi people are more or less animals.

Ebonyi people are mostly timid

Ebonyi people are the reason igbos are insulted

Ebonyi people are mainly armed robbers

Ebonyi people are slaves to the igbos

Ebonyi people are regarded as none existent

Ebonyi people are cannibals

Ebonyi people awkward

Ebonyi people are seen all over as not different from dunces

Ebonyi people reasons like a.boki

Ebonyi people are hated for being useless

Ebonyi people are not considered worthy

Ebonyi people worthless

Ebonyi people are hopeless and useless

Ebonyi people are hawking gala and bread all over Nigeria and West Africa.

Ebonyi people are not considered as mentally balanced people.

Ebonyi and it's people are cursed

Ebonyi is more or less not in the SE.

[s]
murphyibiam15:

--drug pushing in Indonesia...at the end ur ppl will be killed like a goat and been less than an animal in another man's country and u will still expect us to follow u baboons mourn..bringing shame to Nigeria every time and then...watch out for more of your people still going to be executed in Indonesia

---killing yourselves for blood money thereby been more w!cked and heartless like the devil himself..i know one day u may use your mother for ritual

---your folks are the most barbaric and hateful people i have ever seen..thats to show how crude u guys are and the lowest level of civility

in the name of money

dont u think ur people are the least and worse of humans to ever exist on this earth?..ans is yes
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by MrBONE2(m): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
If you ask me, the ancestors came up with these hoax to protect the Animals...Bless their Thoughts.

[/color][/i][/b][/quote] grin
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
RRoyaId:

Ask yourself or ask the person next to you.. cheesy
lol.....grow up man!!!
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by mattmogan88: 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
shouting on top of my voice " ice-cream! ice-cream!! ice-cream!!! give me 20# own, chocolate flavour
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Danfuster(m): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
RRoyaId:
He said my mind concerning you so I weighed in..LOL

ok...Pinky grin cheesy

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by bakynes(m): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
murphyibiam15:

--drug pushing in Indonesia...at the end ur ppl will be killed like goats and been less than an animal in another man's country and u will still expect us to follow u baboons mourn..bringing shame to Nigeria every time and then...watch out for more of your people still going to be executed in Indonesia

in the name of money

Just imagine the guy you quoted, thats the ideology of an average igbo man. Make money by all means possible even if it is crime or rituals just make money. So because Ebonyi igbos have decided to go the way of Legit jobs and the jobs are low paying jobs they are disgracing igbos. No dignity of labour in igboland.

It is only igboland that you will see that if a 15 year old boy brings home a G- wagon mercedes benz his parent wont quiz to know where he got the money from. A yoruba kid should try and do that and see his father and mother disown him or her or even call the police on the child.

They just worship money.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
RRoyaId:
The same Anambra people has been making Igbo proud since 1960 till now..lol

Ebonyi people are more ot less animals.

--drug pushing in Indonesia...at the end ur ppl will be killed like a goat and
been less than an animal in another man's country and u will still expect us
to follow u baboons mourn..bringing shame to Nigeria every time and
then...watch out for more of your people still going to be executed in
Indonesia
---killing yourselves for blood money thereby been more w!cked and
heartless like the devil himself..i know one day u may use your mother for
ritual
---your folks are the most barbaric and hateful people i have ever
seen..thats to show how crude u guys are and the lowest level of civility
in the name of money
dont u think ur people are the least and worse of humans to ever exist on
this earth?..ans is yes

if u like change different monikers ed!ot .......u will soon be the next for ritual or to be hanged in Indonesia with ur ash sent to ur ppl and ur scrotum eaten off by ur ritualistic kinsmen

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
RRoyaId:
The same Anambra people has been making Igbo proud since 1960 till now..lol

Ebonyi people are more ot less animals.

--drug pushing in Indonesia...at the end ur ppl will be killed like a goat and
been less than an animal in another man's country and u will still expect us
to follow u baboons mourn..bringing shame to Nigeria every time and
then...watch out for more of your people still going to be executed in
Indonesia
---killing yourselves for blood money thereby been more w!cked and
heartless like the devil himself..i know one day u may use your mother for
ritual
---your folks are the most barbaric and hateful people i have ever
seen..thats to show how crude u guys are and the lowest level of civility
in the name of money
dont u think ur people are the least and worse of humans to ever exist on
this earth?..ans is yes

if u like change different monikers ed!ot .......u will soon be the next for ritual or to be hanged in Indonesia with ur ash sent to ur ppl and ur scrotum eaten off by ur ritualistic kinsmen

Nigeria is totally free of guinea worm olodo...go skul u no gree go
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/153401-certifies-nigeria-guinea-worm-free.html
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
RRoyaId:
The same Anambra people have been making Igbo nation proud since 1960 till now..lol

Ebonyi people awkward

Ebonyi people worthless

[s][/s]

in the name of money

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/153401-certifies-nigeria-guinea-worm-free.html

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
I will chew you like chingum tonight. You are in trouble..lol

98% of Ebonyi people are gala and bread hawkers..lol

Ebonyi people are not different from animals.

Ebonyi anf it's people are curse to Igbos..lol

[s]
murphyibiam15:

in the name of money

[/s]

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by iKarma: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:

the PROBLEM of the IGBOS will be totally solved if every Igbo nationality purge themselves of ANAMBRA .
ANAMBRA has caused so much damage to every other IGBO TRIBE than NIGERIA as a country has done.
ANAMBRA people never see anything GOOD in an IMO, ABIA, EBONYI even ENUGU indigenes.
They have this bloated ego as though they have arrived.
they make every Igbo and Nigerian feel inferior, yet they want BIAFRA .
I stopped supporting BIAFRA entirely because of ANAMBRA'S SELFISH desire in it.
the first lady I wanted to marry hails from ANAMBRA, but because of how she had already started berating my state even before wedlock , I DUMPED her instantly because I can't be a comfortable man and still receive insults under my roof.
I can't imagine bringing INSULT HOME as wife with my hard earned money.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by iKarma: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
RRoyaId:

Ebonyi people awkward

Ebonyi people worthless

[s][/s]

Jeeeeeesu!
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
RRoyaId:

[s][/s]
your people are dying like chiken in Indonesia.....chicken now have more value than ndi anambra

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
This is why they call you people Abakaleke people..did you read anywhere in your useless post that the person is from Anambra?

Anyways read on..... cheesy

[s]
murphyibiam15:

your people are dying like chiken in Indonesia.....chicken now have more value than ndi anambra
[/s]

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
iKarma:

Jeeeeeesu!

That's the bitter truth.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
RRoyaId:

[s][/s]
everything about anambra is fake drugs...

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Feraz(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:

the PROBLEM of the IGBOS will be totally solved if every Igbo nationality purge themselves of ANAMBRA .
ANAMBRA has caused so much damage to every other IGBO TRIBE than NIGERIA as a country has done.
ANAMBRA people never see anything GOOD in an IMO, ABIA, EBONYI even ENUGU indigenes.
They have this bloated ego as though they have arrived.
they make every Igbo and Nigerian feel inferior, yet they want BIAFRA .
I stopped supporting BIAFRA entirely because of ANAMBRA'S SELFISH desire in it.
the first lady I wanted to marry hails from ANAMBRA, but because of how she had already started berating my state even before wedlock , I DUMPED her instantly because I can't be a comfortable man and still receive insults under my roof.
I can't imagine bringing INSULT HOME as wife with my hard earned money.
Honestly, this stereotype about Anambra is uncalled for. I mean, OP used Ebonyi as his title but in order to attract traffic, the heading was changed to foreigners and even put up in quote. I am interested in knowing what this selfish desire is. If an Mbaise woman keeps yapping about a suitor not having money and berating that suitor's state, does it mean people from Imo are like that? That some people like Chino who is a well known supremacist decide to start bashing Ebonyi people here does not mean other people from Anambra state want/condone it.

RRoyaId:
[s][/s]
It will do many of you good if you keep away from Chino on this forum. Chino, thank you for bringing division among the Igbos here with your numerous unguarded utterances.

HateU2:
I don't get it biko. Anambra guys are not allowed to marry outside their state
It is a big fat lie. My uncle married from Enugu state, another from Cross River of which his wife recently gave birth. Other examples abound. I have seen Anambra people marry from Delta too. Someone from my hometown married a man from Imo. Forget whatever that person is telling you.

NigerianSHA:
If you ask me, the ancestors came up with these hoax to protect the Animals...Bless their Thoughts.

[/color]
This is the only reason why they came up with the superstitious belief of not killing pythons. I mean, if you look critically at it, if a viper or cobra is killed, no one raises an eye. Why is that? They are venomous but not a python. I have been thinking about some of these superstitious belief like this one and only came to the conclusion of natives killing pythons for their skin so in order to protect them from going extinct, this was set up.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
RRoyaId:

That's the bitter truth.
they are demonic carnivores too...they eat human meat
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
murphyibiam15:

Ebonyi people are demonic carnivores too...they eat human meat

Gala hawkers....

Ebonyi people are hawkers all over Africa

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
RRoyaId:

Gala hawkers....

Ebonyi people are hawkers all over Africa
they are carnivores too...they eat human meat....soon they start to be stoned

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Did you see Anambra there? cheesy

Read on gala hawker.. cheesy

[s]
murphyibiam15:

everything about anambra is fake drugs...
[/s]

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Feraz(m): 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
murphyibiam15:

bros no mind those ndi Anambra.....we all know their interest about B!afra...very hateful and tribal bigots i have ever known since i was born....Hausas or Yorubas are not even half discriminatory as these ugu sellers..all the bad image reputations of igbos ranging from drug biz in Indonesia to manufacturing of fake drugs and insulting of host communities outside Alaigbo stems from them..i rather prefer a more and robust Nigeria than have a country with those kind of humans!
And Chino dragged you into his war of words. Please, Anambra people are not discriminatory. If you say they take pride in their culture and language, I'll agree but not being discriminatory. We are not hateful please. I am interested in the bolded.

Then again, I can see so many hypocrites on this thread. Keenly waiting for the next Oro festival and to read the comments that will be written. undecided
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
RRoyaId:
This is why they call you people Abakaleke people..did you read anywhere in your useless post that the person is from Anambra?

Anyways read on..... cheesy

[s][/s]
yet anambra is still infested with guinea worm

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
Even BBC apologised for the false news..lol

Gala man.. cheesy

[s]
murphyibiam15:

they are carnivores too...they eat human meat....soon they start to be stoned
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wechat Sign Up/create Account, Sign In, Dowdload Wechat, Www.wechat.com / Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) / 'Albino Turtle': Yellow Turtle In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.