Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State (64636 Views)

Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) / 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos / "Wazobia Tricycle" Manufactured In Benue, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by arena2007: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
Two Nigerian boys of a local technical college, in Anambra state, produced a sample helicopter with local materials. The young engineers attended the burial ceremony of Senator Chris Ngige’s late father, Pa Pius Okonkwo Ngige, to showcase the worth of their talents.

According to the students, the helicopter was a project they embarked on based on their field of study and believe they would have done better had they gotten more sponsors from well-to-do Nigerians.

According to them, they attended the burial reception because they believe they are likely to meet with the rich and mighty in the state and country who may help sponsor them to make their project even bigger.
One of them said: “The one we produced cannot fly yet because the things required for it to fly are not complete and it took us a while before we could come up with even this small one. “If we can get people to sponsor us, we are sure of getting more of this projects and even produce an even bigger one which will fly too.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/see-helicopter-manufactured-by-two-boys-in-anambra-state-photo.html

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by arena2007: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
who say we no get talent for naija?

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THE HELICOPTER THEY MANUFACTURED HERE:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/see-helicopter-manufactured-by-two-boys-in-anambra-state-photo.html

5 Likes

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by dazzlingd(m): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
helicopter that is this heavy will never fly

**modified

people bashing me for this comment, it's typical of our black fellows, always too emotional about things and things attached to the black race.
people should come out of this stone age and see what is happening in the world....young bloods with great innovations in the world of science and technologies, programmers, application and software developers..

pathetic to see our people bring out drums to dance to the tunes of mediocrity....

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Even a Toy is better than it. It can't fly so what makes it a helicopter?...Nonsense, this is nothing more than WELDING

I doubt if my sister's Poodle can fit comfortably inside without dieing of sweat and heat

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by LordVoldemort(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
K
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by datola: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
These Anambra people are talented and are good at showcasing it.

This is how to start big thing. Government should come to their aid by exposing them to how research is done so as not to be doing something that's been done years ago from the scratch.

Kudos!

12 Likes

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by kennyman2000(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by ChuxMyk(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lol. What's a non-flying helicopter called? grin grin

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Jibabs2(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nice job bros

2 Likes

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by DatBossAssChick(f): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Anambra will be the next best state with great people in years to come.

11 Likes

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by emirate0(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Buy made in 9ja

3 Likes

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Pascal181: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ibo boys re talented

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Badosqi(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
This one n toy na ooooo, well giant metallic toy not those plastic ones my papa bought for me when I was a kiddo.....

Something dat can't fly. Find another name for that "thing". This is an helicopter.

We call this a ball-less harocopter.

7 Likes

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by sirugos(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Celebrating nonsense

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Moneyhatesme(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nawa ooo... Wat is dis rubbish

Who dis helicopter don help?? Nobody!!! !

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by hottathanfire(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hmmm, they tried[url][/url]

But looking at this, to me it looks like a trash, only welding work and they said they built an helicopter Does the silly thing even has an engine? If yes good, if no, they must be dumb has fellows to say they want sponsors when they should appeal for scholarship to go and study so that they can take their talents to the next level, that is if this is talent inspired in the first place.
In my opinion, they should face their welding instead of disgracing themselves.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by tayooluwole: 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
It sometimes baffles me to wordlessness about how Nigerians joyouslly celebrate mediocrity. A prototype of what has been in existence for donkey years was made and the next thing that follows is drumming and dancing... Na wa ooooo

26 Likes

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by cowgirl9090: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
nice
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by apholaryn: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
thrash....rubbish....waste of time.

10 Likes

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by EgusiSoup: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
Because they are Igbo the dullard will keep going to Egypt undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
dazzlingd:
helicopter that is this heavy will never fly
you are right, it has to be as light as a Boeing 747 to fly.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by GENT95(m): 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
IGBO KWENU
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Donfamous(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
pacoson:
I hope the biafran people are seeing it.... Rubbish people
as rubbish as nnmadi KANU and ojukwu combined

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by johnydon22(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Looks too heavy to achieve flight

1 Like

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Donfamous(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:
Because they are Igbo the dullard will keep going to Egypt undecided
how does going to Egypt and building a dirty toy correlates? you need sense I mean a lot of it

23 Likes

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by registration(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nigeria will be great.
it a gradual process.
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by kowema(f): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Warris dis na?, Sponsorship for this crap.#BuymadeinNigeria, including this crap.
This is like approaching technology at a snail speed. Can't laugh Abeegg!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by attackgat: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
I'm an Anambra man but I'm more concerned that these boys are going to try to make that thing fly and in the process, the Helicopter blades will take both their heads off! I would rather have a helicopter that does not fly but two able bodied men alive than a flying helicopter and two headless bodies on the floor

13 Likes

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
These kids should go and sleep

it's not in our blood to make these things.

kindly leave it for the oyibo

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Whale At Bar Beach In Lagos, Nigeria (Throwback Video, Photos) / First Ever All-White Albino Shark Caught Off UK Coast (Pictures) / Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.