Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better (24304 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) / Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by Petersamuel8(m): 10:45am On Aug 14, 2016
After saving up to #30,000 i now feel is the right time to buy a good android phone but 2 of my friends that are using tecno and infinix respectively are advising me to buy there product right now i am confused
Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by sheddy03: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Petersamuel8:
After saving up to #30,000 i now feel is the right time to buy a good android phone but 2 of my friends that are using tecno and infinix respectively are advising me to buy there product right now i am confused
sorry about the confusion. I used tecno H6, then infinix hot note, and now using infinix note 2. with budget of 30K, I bet you the infinix phone u can buy will make more sense than tecno phone of same price. try infinix hot 3.
Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by stankull(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
both infinix and tecno is a no no for muah,pls buy gionee product and you won't regret

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
stankull:
both infinix and tecno is a no no for muah,pls buy gionee product and you won't regret
The three phones are waste of money. Go for HTC Desire 300 & thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by stankull(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
fados4sure:

htc abii na hty na scrab,anyway my gionee m5 is a beast,I have never regreted laying my hands on this machine.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
stankull:
htc abii na hty na scrab,anyway my gionee m5 is a beast,I have never regreted laying my hands on this machine.
That big phone like train?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by AnaCheks(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
stankull:
How many gig is the RAM abeg, im seeing many things online. What's d correct spec?
Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by Petersamuel8(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
I guess everybody has his or her opinion on dis issue
Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by rufans(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
Petersamuel8:

honestly im currently having 30k too....and im confused,,after i searched all round the net.i have decided to go for tecno l8+ or infinix hot3(the one with 2gb ram)
Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by Drdreyy: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
Petersamuel8:

Bro, if you appreciate graphics and true colour, go for Infinix. Tecno models claiming HD resolutions and 16M color representation do not measure up to that of Infinix.

Infinix color separation is awesome, it's in the league of high end phones like Samsung, iPhone, LG, and Sony. Even HTC can't boast of the colour depth those phones offer.

But for the basis of comparison, i think Tecno phones are more rugged and durable.
Technical specifications are similar and it depends on your choice. So I won't say anything on that.

The major difference i can point out to you is colour depth/separation for Infinix, while ruggedness/durability for Tecno.

So, if you are presented with both models, with the same technical specifications, that is the major difference between them. So you can make your choice.

*also note: Infinix phones tend to overheat but i think the issue has been addressed in their recent models.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by rufans(m): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Drdreyy:

Bro, if you appreciate graphics and true colour, go for Infinix. Tecno models claiming HD resolutions and 16M color representation do not measure up to that of Infinix.

Infinix color separation is awesome, it's in the league of high end phones like Samsung, iPhone, LG, and Sony. Even HTC can't boast of the colour depth those phones offer.

But for the basis of comparisons, i think Tecno phones are more rugged.
technical specifications are similar and it depends on your choice.

The major difference i can point out to you is colour depth/separation for Infinix, while ruggedness for Tecno.

So, if you are presented with both models, with the same technical specifications, that is the major difference between them. So you can make your choice.

*also note: Infinix phones tend to overheat but i think the issue has been addressed in their recent models.

for me oo im after ram,camera and battery
Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by Drdreyy: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
rufans:

for me oo im after ram,camera and battery

Those are all technical specifications, all phones offer that, depending on the model you are opting for.
Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by rufans(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
Drdreyy:

Those are all technical specifications, all phones offer that, depending on the model you are opting for.

lol dont mind me,,i meant 8mp andabove,2gb ram and above 3000mah and above for 30k or less
Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by Drdreyy: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
rufans:

lol dont mind me,,i meant 8mp andabove,2gb ram and above 300mah and above for 30k or less

Well, you are still saying the same thing, you have now defined the technical specifications.

30k or less with those specs? I don't think you can get a reputable brand with that type of amount. Especially with 2GB RAM
Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by stankull(m): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
AnaCheks:
How many gig is the RAM abeg, im seeing many things online. What's d correct spec?
my gionee m5 has 3g ram 64gig rom expandable to 128gig with a monster 5020mah capacity am can't just stop luving it
Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by sheddy03: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
stankull:
my gionee m5 has 3g ram 64gig rom expandable to 128gig with a monster 5020mah capacity am can't just stop luving it
OP's budget is 30K, gionee M5 is out of that budget.
you should suggest better phones whose costs fall within OP's budget.
Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by stanley99a(m): 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Op add money join go buy Gionee.. M5 mini will help for your budget. But if u have enough cash buy the M5 or M5 plus. You will come here and testify

Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by sheddy03: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
stanley99a:
Op add money join go buy Gionee.. M5 mini will help for your budget. But if u have enough cash buy the M5 or M5 plus. You will come here and testify
you and this M5 eh!
I used gionee P2 back then, it was my 1st android phone. strong phone. someone i know used M2. I respect gionee phones.
Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by sheddy03: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
fados4sure:

bro if HTC D300 is what you are still using in 2016, you are way far behind in phone technology advancement.
HTC desire 300 is 2013 phone, has a dual core processor, a RAM of 512MB and a battery of 1600mAh. display of 4.3", 5mp cam. and you are suggesting that to someone in 2016, come on!
you need to upgrade.
may be you only use the phone for calls and SMS, its OK for that.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by rufans(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
stanley99a:

if Gionee. spoil nko who go repair am? them get office?
Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
sheddy03:

bro if HTC D300 is what you are still using in 2016, you are way far behind in phone technology advancement.
HTC desire 300 is 2013 phone, has a dual core processor, a RAM of 512MB and a battery of 1600mAh. display of 4.3", 5mp cam. and you are suggesting that to someone in 2016, come on!
you need to upgrade.
may be you only use the phone for calls and SMS, its OK for that.
He said he needs a phone of #30k & that phone is #30k the last time i check & even with that spec, the phone is far better than those good for nothing glorified MTK Tecno, Infinix & Gionee
Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by olarhtunji(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
do the two of dem strong thing by Itel

meanwhile

join readers group on WhatsApp follow d link https:///Dbp1sU66iL9CZi8jKWUqU5

Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by Petersamuel8(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Gionee m5 is more expensive
Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by zobel(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
I've got similar problem. Mine is between tecno l8+ and gionee m5 mini.
Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by fox97(m): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Jst go 4 tecno w4 u will luv it great camera,sleek design, awesome battery.....all just 4 28k.
Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by sheddy03: 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
fados4sure:

He said he needs a phone of #30k & that phone is #30k the last time i check & even with that spec, the phone is far better than those good for nothing glorified MTK Tecno, Infinix & Gionee
we hear Mr HTC.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better by AnaCheks(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
stankull:
where did you buy it from and how much please..64gig rom

(1) (Reply)

Oppo Reno 2 Unboxing And Review After 1 Month Of Use / Facebook Copies Snapchat Feature: Feature Goes Live In Nigeria / Etisalat 1GB For Just #500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.