Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded (56370 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo / Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by recievesense: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2016
Saw this on twitter and decided to share. Do you think he will help? In the face of economic challenges, any measure is necessary to survive.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/764761252195340288

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by junketer(m): 11:42am On Aug 14, 2016
If the guy really needs the school fees, i hope dele helps. I have chosen to help others because i can.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by brainpower(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
I believe Dele may help him but might not be the way the guy expects. He might be grilled by Dele before he gets what he wants.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by armadeo(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
brainpower:
I believe Dele may help him but might not be the way the guy expects. He might be grilled by Dele before he gets what he wants.

He should be grilled knowing the level of fraud these days.

There was a thread were willing nairalanders were giving out 3k to 5k to other members who they felt needed the cash only for the some so called peeps being helped to start using thier alternate monikers and different banks to collect more than once.

I was appalled when I read that.

No more faith in fellow citizens

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Motherfucker2: 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Economy or no economy
Don't you know that some people don't feel the hard economy

Me as a poor guy can pay university tuition for 5 people, not to talk of Dele momodu who is a millionaire

How much is $4000 (which is nothing)?? Almost 1.3 million

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
Bro Dele.... Meanwhile, somewhere yesterday

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by skelewu404(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
the hustle is real
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Wow.... God really answer the person's call

Right now, the student's soul wud be sweeter than the one this cotton bud is doing to the soul of the lady below grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by lyterydim(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Dele momodu sinachi ooo.....so why won't he

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by mastermaestro(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Who adjudged this watery conversation frontpage-worthy? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by hefelove(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
junketer:
If the guy really needs the school fees, i hope dele helps. I have chosen to help others because i can.
oya help me too I want a new laptop for my graphics designing with at least 6gRam memory

14 Likes

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Sexytemi(f): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
economy harsh gan, I Hope he's saying the truth, and uncle dele helps him.
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by ironheart(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Too much scam this days to the point genuine persons in real needs can no longer benefit from Goodwill
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Simeony007(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Sold

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Dele send am to davido

2 Likes

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by VisitorsCanteen(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Is chanji kiss
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Ikigia: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
I believe Dele would help him
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by DrayZee: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
Privately.... Better...

Dele will help...

We'll be hearing a testimony soon enough

1 Like

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by ZUBY77(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
Dele will help. He would not have responded if he didn't want to.
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by buharisbae(f): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
cool

not not one stingy broke ass artist (brymo) that says school is not for everybody angry

9 Likes

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by omogidi234(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
If he is genuine, big Bros can help?
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by xreal: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
I like his reply, sounds positive with a will to help.

I hope the 'student' is for real and indeed in need.

1 Like

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by slap1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
I hope the guy is for real and he gets help. I help when I can.
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by shuggah(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
junketer:
can u help me wt 10k that I will pay back.
no mock intended pls

7 Likes

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by DozieInc(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
He might help.
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by pippimp(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
armadeo:

There was a thread were willing nairalanders were giving out 3k to 5k to other members who they felt needed the cash only for the some so called peeps being helped to start using thier alternate monikers and different banks to collect more than once.

I was appalled when read that.

It is not that there is no more faith in people. The problem is that Nigerians don't do things the right way. Why in God's name would anyone just agree to send money to someone you've never met before in your life just because of a sob story? If i willingly just decide to give someone money with no strings attached, fine, but if you are asking, then you have to prove to me what you say is your condition, is true. Nigerians believe too much in hand outs and that is wrong. The country is gradually turning into a nation of beggers.

1 Like

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by bigsam1992(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hope he helps
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by ladyF(f): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
There's nothing wrong giving a stranger money online, there are some honest cases. The sad thing is it's very hard to know who is in need and who is a scammer. A lot of scammers have been busted by the NL scam detector team over the years.

Just see a perfect example here, claiming he was in need until he was busted ----> https://www.nairaland.com/3196441/scammer

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by AntiWailer: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
armadeo:

I was appalled when read that.

That is the problem bro.

I once tried sposoring 10 potential first class students in school but there are plenty liars who went as far as getting fake admission papers and fake results just to be collecting money
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Folarinibrahim1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
He is going to help him....... And I like the fact that the matter is bn discuss in private.
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by 9jatatafo(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
Help anybody in need if you can. Your intention of giving is what matters most. What the person in need needs the money for is none of your business.

5 Likes

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by EmekaBlue(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
Who go epp me undecided But some people sabi beg online sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Mobbed By Market Women Today (Video) / New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.