Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,132 members, 7,856,521 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Who Do I Sue ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Do I Sue ? (529 Views)

UNILAG Students To Sue School Authority For Changing Their Courses / PLEASE ADVISE: I Want To Sue My School / Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do I Sue ? by clem2love(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2009
THE WEAC NOV/DEC ON GOING EXAMINATION HAS FIX A DATE FOR EXAMS.
WHICH I WAS A CANDIDATE ASWELL OF THE UNGOING EXAM TO MY GREATEST SURPRICE THE VENUE WAS AT COKER IN APAPA LOCAL GOVERNMENT WHICH I ONCE KNOW.
ON THAT SAME DAY OF EXAM I WENT TO THE CENTER TO FIND OUT THAT THE SCHOOL WAS TOTALY BROKEN AS FIELD AND WAS SHIFT TO ANOTHER WHICH WAS THE SAME STORY. TO WERE TO TRACE MY CENTER . I MISS MY FIRST PAPER THAT DAY AND WENT TO WAEC OFFICE.
FOR THE UNGOING PROGRESS OPF LAGOS RE BUILDING OLD SCHOOL INTO NEW ONCE.
SO WHO AM I TO HOLD.
GOVERNMENT OF LAGOS STATE OR WAEC COUNCIL?

PLEASE HOULSE ADVISE ME SO I CAN GET MY REFUND.
Re: Who Do I Sue ? by MrFox1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2009
There is nothing you can do, to get a refund will take forever, and the refund cant bring you a result for the exam you did not write.
If you have money sa, sue WAEC for not making alternative arrangement for your center.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Polytechnic / Get Connected For Unilorin Second List. / Fustrated Unn Admission Applicant Help Me O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.