Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) (26692 Views)

Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) / Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson / Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by amclimax(m): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
wickedness have to tribe or colour that's all i can say... may God judge her cuz only God can judge her
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by shevy45(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
if i'm the judge judging the case, i'm just gonna sentence the culprit to 10 years in prisonment with hard labour for an attempted murder.
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by vhictour(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
End time step mothers
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by ceejay80s(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
Afonjas, agbojedijedi drinkers, orobo Pepsi drinkers and rusted roof republicans mal treating babies since 1960

1 Like

Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by BABANGBALI: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
That baby is too young to be left with the father. Social welfare department wetin una dey do?
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by YourMajesty(m): 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
Fatimoh Olanrewaju

VERIFIED

Reporting live from the CREEK
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by BABANGBALI: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
ceejay80s:
Afonjas, agbojedijedi drinkers, orobo Pepsi drinkers and rusted roof republicans mal treating babies since 1960
this is very dry,very very dry. Try another one tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
Just kill the bit.ch
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by yomz1e(m): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
i kinda agree with you, a boy of this age needs his mother more than the father. When parents separate for whatever reasons and deny each other access to the children, they are not hurting themselves but the children involve. Pretty sure if you research into this case, one will see the father has stopped the maternal mother seeing the child and due to his anger almost cause the death of this poor boy. Step mothers comes in two flavours pepper and sweet. This child ended up with a peppered WWSM. Wicked Witch step mother , very common in Nigeria grin grin

NCAN Essex UK Chapter. Feeling Dismayed

AuroraB:
I won't blame the woman, I blame the boy's father! He's obviously part of this else it won't happen. Would he say he knows not about the boy being mistreated NO. He should be thrown in jail with his heartthrob and the kid taken away/back to his Mum
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by fapcrook(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
LecciGucci:
ogun
ogun and bad news relating to Child Abuse these days are like NLand and President Jacob Zuma

1 Like

Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by seangy4konji: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
Women can be very wicked and cruel at times.

What has the little boy done to deserve transforming his life into. Cripple.
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
You know why this wickedness to step kids and househelps may likely continue? It is Because every time this kinda story hits Nairaland and other media, the source never uploaded the pictures of the culprit(s) on crutches or wheelchair, properly maimed with complicated fractures on all limbs.
All they keep posting is pathetically and permanently scarred babies.

Hail No!

Never fail to accompany baby/victim's pictures with culprit's unconscious state pics.

Handing the culprit over to the police will never serve justice. At most they will be charged to court, convicted and sentenced to jail but with an option of fine.

Husband will pay fine just to have his ''puna'' back again. Public will come to victim's aid in terms of medical bills. Who loses? Baby and public.

So, next time, we now know what to do. Hit like if you agree with me and share if you dont
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by texmi2u(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
Women can be so wicked... they are so wicked...majority are just so wicked, Same way they can be so lovely. Guys let's pray we never get to date or marry a monster.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by blueeyes1: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
Is this a new trend or what?
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by BobUg28(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
Where's NAPTIB and human right Commission? This kind of act deserves punishment. The perpetrator doesn't deserve to go free.
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by chidiamondz: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
link2ok:

Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by morayolawal: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
Stepmother huun if u are a victim before hearing stepmother just run for ur dear life.Anyway d custody of d boy should be d mother.
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by blaqiz: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oguns and evil are like garri and groundnut
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
Tallesty1:
Ogun must be a yoruba word for kenya

Lol. Ogun means Edge.
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by segzy0i(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
Wicked women the mother left d father 2 years ago meaning the child was 3 yrs den cant the mothet take d boy along if nt for her adulterous life she wants to live plus her wickedness nd to d step mother she shd be jailed for life
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by PrincessAnna: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
MARKone:
People should avoid polygamy at all cost, it breeds nothing but jealousy, envy, anger, pain and death.
And unforgiveness, the boy is too small to be 5yrs. Women should not give birth to children they are not ready to take care of. I blame his mom

Wicked stepmother, olodo father
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by chiraqDemon(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
If i ever divorce my wife i will send my kid to live with her and send money for him to be taken care of cos i cant have no biich maltreating my child
If i catch am e go beg for death but death nor go come
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by utcahykuku(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lies nii....
undecided
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by CioAngels(f): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
I wonder why some women and men women are so evil? Knowing what pregnancy and childbirth is all about, a woman should not treat another woman's child this way. Stepmothers, infact any woman or man that punishes a child with harm should also be given same treatment that she or he gave to the child. Like in this case her arms and legs should also be broken before being sent to jail. She or he has to feel the pain too.
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by cococandy(f): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
I still wonder what on earth will make me leave my underage kid to live away from me. Haba.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by abimic(m): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Most times when parents go their separate ways, it's best the kids are taken with the mother, there is a very low probability their step mother would Care for them well, most esp when the father is that who rarely stays home. Still, there are some good step mothers.
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by rrhostomy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
locosis007:
Women and jealousy are like bees and honey.

According to the write up. She maltreats the kid most time.

Now may she face maltreatment in penitentiary.
Nonsense!!
yes
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by mccaybroewn(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
madridguy:
Wickedness @ highest order.

Seconded
Re: Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
She wan use the leg pound yam and the hand stir soup..mad woman. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farmer Arrested For Killing Plantain Thief In Edo State / 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics / Decomposing Corpse Of Man Found In Lagos Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.