Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Lola Rae: Women Don't Need To Cook For Their Husbands Any More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Rae: Women Don't Need To Cook For Their Husbands Any More (1131 Views)

Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat / Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Rae: Women Don't Need To Cook For Their Husbands Any More by edunwablog: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
With the kind of voice and talent that got the attention of Simon Cowell of Britain’s
Got Talent and made him sign her to his record label, Lola Rae is definitely not a pushover.Lola Rae can sing, dance and has been getting a lot of attention in the music industry since she released Watch My Tingo, in 2012.The 25 -year-old, who said she has great cooking skills and has a mother that cooked for her father before his untimely passing last year, stated tat women no longer need to cook for their husbands.“Yes, I was brought up in a home where my mum cooked for my dad every single day, but she was a housewife. My thought is if you have the time, it is okay to cook for your husband, but in a situation where you are a career woman and don’t have the time to cook, there are ways you can go about it. You can hire someone to do the cooking for you or cook in bulk on weekends and store in the freezer.”Reminded that Pastor Enoch Adeboye of Redeemed Christian Church of God, admonished men not to marry ladies that can’t cook, Lola who insisted she is a born again Christian, said the position is the opinion of the man of God. “I think it is his opinion and he is entitled to his opinion and if that’s what he feels like the Lord is telling him
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/08/lola-rae-women-dont-need-to-cook-for.html?m=1

Re: Lola Rae: Women Don't Need To Cook For Their Husbands Any More by HungerBAD: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Not happening.

Especially if your husbands name is HungerBAD.

Women are a blessing,I mean it is not easy for a woman to work,take care of the kids,service his bed and then still cook for him.

An understanding man,can work out something with the woman. But for the Woman to say NO TO COOKING?or even relegate it to some one else?is exactly how Toke Makinwa and Caroline Danjuma lost their husbands.

4 Likes

Re: Lola Rae: Women Don't Need To Cook For Their Husbands Any More by RoyalBlak007: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin
Re: Lola Rae: Women Don't Need To Cook For Their Husbands Any More by Doriana2: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Many girls of today say and do confusing things. If as a wife and mother you don't cook for the house then what is your role in that household? Is the husband supposed to spend his time hustling for money then still come back home to hustle for food that the family will eat?
Many men marry women who do not love them in anyway and that's where you hear statements like the rubbish above. Men should marry women who not only like to cook but take delight in cooking for them. A woman who loves her man would want him to be happy and satiated when he comes home from work rather than adding hunger to his problems. If she does not like cooking for you, she simply does not care about you. Open your eyes!

2 Likes

Re: Lola Rae: Women Don't Need To Cook For Their Husbands Any More by GoggleB(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
DATS why your hubby wud keep spanking your maid with his rod.. Daft girl..
Re: Lola Rae: Women Don't Need To Cook For Their Husbands Any More by MJBOLT: 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2016

Re: Lola Rae: Women Don't Need To Cook For Their Husbands Any More by thesicilian: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
I agree with her completely. Since she is a career woman she'll definitely not have the time to cook for her husband always. All she needs to do is hire a maid that will cook, was, clean the house and attend to hi every needs . Win-win.
Re: Lola Rae: Women Don't Need To Cook For Their Husbands Any More by Henrypraise: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
ehhhh, dis one wan take her hand call edible caterer for her husband. pursue career make edible catering pursue ur husband.

1 Like

Re: Lola Rae: Women Don't Need To Cook For Their Husbands Any More by MissGoldenJewel(f): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
A woman's home shouldn't suffer because of her career, A virteous woman should learn how to balance both
Re: Lola Rae: Women Don't Need To Cook For Their Husbands Any More by MissGoldenJewel(f): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
A woman's home shouldn't suffer because of her career, a virteous woman should be able to balance both.
Re: Lola Rae: Women Don't Need To Cook For Their Husbands Any More by amokeme(f): 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Doriana2:
Many girls of today say and do confusing things. If as a wife and mother you don't cook for the house then what is your role in that household? Is the husband supposed to spend his time hustling for money then still come back home to hustle for food that the family will eat?
Many men marry women who do not love them in anyway and that's where you hear statements like the rubbish above. Men should marry women who not only like to cook but take delight in cooking for them. A woman who loves her man would want him to be happy and satiated when he comes home from work rather than adding hunger to his problems. If she does not like cooking for you, she simply does not care about you. Open your eyes!
some women do the bold too, so it's no big deal.
But anyways, as women, we shouldn't neglect our roles in the home (cooking is actually primary)because we are running after careers. God has given every woman the inner strength in multitasking, organising and putting things in order. So mixing work and home stuff should be handled accordingly. Non should be made to suffer for the other.
Re: Lola Rae: Women Don't Need To Cook For Their Husbands Any More by YorubaWoman: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
if I don't, then who will

olobe lo loko
olowo sibi lemi o
undecided
Re: Lola Rae: Women Don't Need To Cook For Their Husbands Any More by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
All this women call themselves feminist ladies if you are wise just ignore them. If really act the way they won't be married cause no man can live with such women.

1 Like

Re: Lola Rae: Women Don't Need To Cook For Their Husbands Any More by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not happening.

Especially if your husbands name is HungerBAD.

Women are a blessing,I mean it is not easy for a woman to work,take care of the kids,service his bed and then still cook for him.

An understanding man,can work out something with the woman. But for the Woman to say NO TO COOKING?or even relegate it to some one else?is exactly how Toke Makinwa and Caroline Danjuma lost their husbands.

Every reasonable and mature man should note the bolded. Women are actually trying ( I mean the responsible ones)

Any husband who does not provide enough support for a hardworking wife is a disgrace and an aberration angry angry angry

It disgusts me when I see men who say they cannot so domestic chores, I'm like is she your slave? How were you coping before you married her?

It also disgusts me when I see a lady who wants to be a wife that doesn't cook or do domestic chores and decides to castigate it. angry angry angry

In every marriage, there is the role for a wife and role for the husband, some of these roles crosses paths and some others are shared.

Conclusion: marry someone who understands and values marital roles.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! TV Star Stripes ‘naked’ For Halloween Party (photos) / Kanye West Believes To Be Jesus Christ, Says Psychiatrist / Meet 77yrs Old Nigerian Superman.. Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can’t Pull Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.