Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing (2831 Views)

IPOB Press Release: Judge Runs Away After Proscribing IPOB / IPOB Press Statement (read And Share) / Ipob Press Release: Buhari And His Agents Disgraced Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2016

WE SUPPORT GOV. AMBODE'S PLAN TO SEND BIAFRANS PACKING

In a recent speech made by the Lagos State governor, governor Ambode in coalition of Lagos indigenes, the Lagos state Governor in his words said that "the Igbos should park out of Lagos State, some market which were been control by Igbo-Biafrans will be moved to the proposed land, and he finally stated that Lagos state is not a colonial settlement that it is still owned by Yorubas"

Honestly in my investigations I was cleared that it was a good development and Biafrans at large welcomes it. In a telephone conversation with Mr. Chibuike ogbu, He stated that if the Lagos state governor implement it with immediate effect that it will gladden his heart, so that our people who think that Lagos belong to them will think home. As a businessman I do travel to Lagos to buy goods, yet the Yorubas, the lazy set of people will collaborate with the police to humiliate you and your goods. Still on telephone conversation he stated that our brothers and sisters who have their business in Lagos state should with immediate effect relocate to the east, we have markets, places like Ogbete market Enugu, Rivers State, Delta, Anambra, Akwa Ibom and other Biafran states, are big enough for us to carry out our trade, not forgetting that Onitsha main market is the biggest market in West Africa.

Our Late leader, Chief Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu the man who saw the future, while he was alive had severally urged us to come back home that they (Nigeria) will never accept or recognize our contribution to the economy of the country. Go to Nnewi the home town of Late chief chukwuemeka Odimegwu ojukwu and see for yourself if the people of that region are not up and doing in the area of business, and besides Nnewi is simply the Japan of Africa.

Nnewi people are prosperous in their land because they listened to the voice of Ojukwu, now businesses are now spreading to the Nnewi neighboring town and environs. Our people simply and on daily basis continue to show that they are deaf and stubborn, or perhaps striving to keep one Nigeria. I still haven't forgotten the statement of the oba of Lagos during the last governorship election, when the Oba said any Igbo who didn't vote for the candidate of his choice which was this same Ambode the aspiring governor then, will be drown in the lagoon, but our people casually laughed it over cause they were more interested in their business compared to whatever happens around them. So this might be an opportunity for them to come back home, thank you Governor Ambode and please make good your threat.

Edited by Jenny Black
For Family Writers.

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2016/08/we-support-governor-ambodes-plan-to.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by Bishopking: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ok.
Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by Cadamlk: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin I know people on both sides are going to paint this tread red with comments and the mods are ready with their hammer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
This yorubba people are very funny and not straightforward. They are the biggest proponent of One Nigeria yet they are scheming to rid Igbos out of Lagos in the supposed One Nigeria that they are want....talk about sheer hypocrisy? I have no problem with what Ambode is doing if yorubba were in support of separating this country but claiming to be in favor of One Nigeria and at the same time perpetrating this evil, is just being outright wicked.

Hope Igbos in Lagos are seeing this!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
yooruba and hypocrisy are like 5 and 6

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Soreza:
WHEN WILL NIGERIANS ADMIT THAT THIS ONE NIGERIA HAVEN'T, ISN'T, AND WILL NOT WORK?DIVIDE THE COUNTRY AND LET'S UNDO WHAT THE COLONIAL MASTERS DID

Tell that to yoruba as far as I'm concerned they are responsible for all these mess. Take a look at what Ambode is doing

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by tundexijim(m): 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Abeg make dem pack ASAP . I'm tired of their bigotry...

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
Government can relocate a market to any where it wishes... cool
You all should stop fanning the embers of Tribalism...cool

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by badaru911: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
This site with their fake news sha.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by Soreza(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
Innovator90:

Tell that to yoruba as far as I'm concerned they are responsible for all these mess. Take a look at what Ambode is doing
THEM NO GO HEAR NA, NA SLAVES OF NORTH THEM BE

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by Greatzeus(m): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
Op instead of you to be thinking of ways to better your life and secure the future of your children,you are here spreading lies and animosity undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by ikechu1: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
Kudos to IPOB on this. I support them fully

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by omoelesa(m): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
Knowledge9000:
This yorubba people are very funny and not straightforward. They are the biggest proponent of One Nigeria yet they are scheming to rid Igbos out of Lagos in the supposed One Nigeria that they are want....talk about sheer hypocrisy? I have no problem with what Ambode is doing if yorubba were in support of separating this country but claiming to be in favor of One Nigeria and at the same time perpetrating this evil, is just being outright wicked.

so,lagos is no longer a no mans land.

19 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by madcollynzo: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
[s]
Knowledge9000:

[/s]

Yeeboes are the real hypocrites. You osu was one of those GEJ to 2019 noisemakers then but quickly switched to Biafra when you saw real defeat. Everyone now know you as a typical and shameless hypocrite, reason no one even take you serious.

You want Biafra and still cursing Buhari over appointment, you dont even know what you want. The last time i checked, you are the only tribe that run to other region, you are the real beneficiaries of One Nigeria. Hypocrites

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by Soreza(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
madcollynzo:

But you are slaves to all tribe.
HAHAHA U KNOW THAT IGBOS AR3 RULERS AND I AM ONE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by Raydos: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
lemme run away for my life!

i can see the ipob youths with sophisticated weapons running hard to get to this thread!

this thread will be soaked with blood in the next few minutes.

runawayformylife
Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by funmijoyb(f): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
ikechu1:

See am as e dey cry.

I guess you thought they'll be begging you. We support una moving them back. Infact, the faster the better as it'll push disintegration faster.
many igbo descendants in lagos and yorubalands are accustomed to d yoruba's culture, some are nw bearing yoruba names .I guess u sud leave d south west first bcus they are never willing to go back to that cursed region with boring people.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by thesicilian: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Verify the source of a news article before you comment. How hard can that be? This news is as fake as it gets.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by ikechu1: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
funmijoyb:

many igbo descendants in lagos and yorubalands are accustomed to d yoruba's culture, some are nw bearing yoruba names .I guess u sud leave d south west first bcus they are never willing to go back to that cursed region with boring people.

See one still crying in pain.

We are telling you to send back the Igbos among you mist. We are happy for that development and this one is here telling me stories with her face twisted up like she's constipated. Why you in pain for? Abeg waka!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by badnature: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
tankara1010:
yooruba and hypocrisy are like 5 and 6
in the night,yebo go back to ur village,in the morning the would shout one Nigeria.Ndi Yoruba? Ogaha diri ha na nma
Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by Mylove55(f): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Government can relocate a market to any where it wishes... cool
You all should stop fanning the embers of Tribalism...cool
that is why they are called flat heads ipod,

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by dreamwords: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oga o
Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by dragonking3: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
One question, when did Ambode make this statement? Any other proof apart from biafra websites?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by iSlayer: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ambode need not tell me anything. Before this recent agitation I was okay opening business anywhere but not anymore. Now any of my investments will be sited eastwards . I hope to go into manufacturing someday...but that's for much later.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
iSlayer:
Ambode need not tell me anything. Before this recent agitation I was okay opening business anywhere but not anymore. Now any of my investments will be sited eastwards . I hope to go into manufacturing someday...but that's for much later.

Good my brother. Stay away from these yorubaas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
dragonking3:
One question, when did Ambode make this statement? Any other proof apart from biafra websites?

google is your friend. Many newspapers carried it including Punch.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by ikechu1: 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
Soreza:
WHEN WILL NIGERIANS ADMIT THAT THIS ONE NIGERIA HAVEN'T, ISN'T, AND WILL NOT WORK?DIVIDE THE COUNTRY AND LET'S UNDO WHAT THE COLONIAL MASTERS DID

Everyone wants that...even the North has got on the bandwagon for that. Na only yoloba citizens and each region leaders still dey dey shout for "one nigeria"

1 Like

Re: IPOB Press Release...We Support Gov. Ambode's Plan To Send Biafrans Packing by dragonking3: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Knowledge9000:

google is your friend. Many newspapers carried it including Punch.
I have Googled, I didn't see anything. Post the links here for us Biko.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This How Ipob Have Winning Souls With Liesss / Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . / Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.