Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day (37737 Views)

Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda / Bride And Groom In Dancing Competition At Their Wedding (Video) / Bride And Groom Exchange Head-Wear At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by Kxngstein(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I don't think a bride and groom can run to their wedding because the truth is, a bride and groom do not leave for the wedding at the same time or in the same vehicle. They leave separately from their respective homes and they meet at the church.

I can agree with you if you say they were running to their reception (venue) though.

Good observation. Or maybe they were ready to break protocol to carry out this awkward concept.
Or are they marathoners??
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by veekeyz(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2016
MVLOX:
Maybe motor spoil for road or hold up and dem no wan pay heavy fines dis new churches dey impose on late comers
Noooo, she discovered that her husband wasn't working with Chevron as he lied to his wife to be that he was a member of Chevron's staff, the bride ran out of the wedding venue with anger after she discoverd the truth in the wedding hall, this happened in Eket Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by Brayss(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2016
grin this is what happen wen u smoke weed for the first time check my signature

Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by sleekyonyx(f): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2016
toba400:
Facebook user Emmanuel Onyeka shared these photos of a bride and groom running...

he didn't give further detail but it seems they were either late or their car broke down.

Why do you think this bride and groom ran to their wedding?

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/14/photos-checkout-this-bride-and-groom-running-to-their-wedding/

This happened in Eket... I heard from a reliable source that the bride discovered that her groom had lied to her that he works with chevron, so she ran out of the church b4 the were joined in holy matrimony.
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2016
The first and third pictures don't seem that the bride was running to somewhere. She appears Tobe running from somewhere and the girl in the first pix is trying to beg her to stop running. Also in the third picture, the groom is trying to stop her from running.
#mythought.
They aren't running to chit. They bride ran out of church and the groom and co are in pursuit.
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by just2okworld(f): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2016
nonjebose:
You can lie o, sister.

I've got no time exchanging words with you on this faceless forum,if clicking the link.is a problem for you...I pray you receive sense IJN
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by kenoz(m): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2016
grin
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by Sirmuel1(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2016
toba400:
Facebook user Emmanuel Onyeka shared these photos of a bride and groom running...

he didn't give further detail but it seems they were either late or their car broke down.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/14/photos-checkout-this-bride-and-groom-running-to-their-wedding/

This is what I saw on Facebook

Nkebeto Jackson added 3 new photos.
Wedding Palavar
Bride runs out of church after discovering that
groom is not a Chevron Staff he claimed to be. He
lied to her! This happened in Eket, Akwa Ibom state.
Who is to blame? The bride or the groom?

The same picture with yours....I wonder who is telling the truth
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by Mariojane(f): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2016
decatalyst:
Op, shebi you know temple run?

This one nah wedding run nah grin naija version
very funny
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by Mariojane(f): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2016
Sirmuel1:

This is what I saw on Facebook

Nkebeto Jackson added 3 new photos.
Wedding Palavar
Bride runs out of church after discovering that
groom is not a Chevron Staff he claimed to be. He
lied to her! This happened in Eket, Akwa Ibom state.
Who is to blame? The bride or the groom?

The same picture with yours....I wonder who is telling the truth
i doubt if your story add up to these pictures. pictures at times speak for itself. we may not exactly know the reason why they are running but one thing is certain, that bride is not running from that man. as seen in the picture, they are running together not running from each other. it looks like the man is trying to hold her hand in the last pic.

i may be wrong anyway.
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by Mariojane(f): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2016
mightyhazel:
Lol! Their vehicle obviously broke down. And if its a catholic wedding,lateness attracts a princely fine,(which has been deposited earlier). So if dey are late,dey kiss dat moni goodbye!

Nobody wan kiss even 1k goodbye for dis buhari regime,....hence the 200m senior boyz/girlz grin
which of the catholic church are you talking about? when did catholic start charging for wedding lateness? bros get your fact straight not coming here to spit nonsense.
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2016
Dollyjoy u no even ask of me all this while. I sick and almost died of typhoid sad
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by Mariojane(f): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2016
bestower:
You are very sick.....its early morning pls do d needful....take ur medications
he will take it after eating
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by peaceMma(f): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2016
d other thread was saying that d bride took off after she discovered that d husbNd to b wasn't a chevron staff, he lied to her earlier bout his job,now DX thread is saying diff thing
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by mamawin(f): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2016
cruzita:
maybe she just found out that her hubby doesn't work with shell as she thought ,but he is a

vulcanizer

and she is running away and they are trying to stop her
cruzita, cruzita, cruzita, how many times did I call you? you want to kill me with laughter ni?
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by dollyjoy(f): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2016
irunooboo:
Dollyjoy u no even ask of me all this while. I sick and almost died of typhoid sad
Haba na, who i go ask?

I noticed your absence but there was no way to reach you. How are you now?
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
Haba na, who i go ask?

I noticed your absence but there was no way to reach you. How are you now?

Am getting better dear. I don lean pass chewing stick sad
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by dollyjoy(f): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2016
irunooboo:

Am getting better dear. I don lean pass chewing stick sad
Aya, pele, no worry, you go fat backcheesy
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by Sirmuel1(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2016
Mariojane:
i doubt if your story add up to these pictures. pictures at times speak for itself. we may not exactly know the reason why they are running but one thing is certain, that bride is not running from that man. as seen in the picture, they are running together not running from each other. it looks like the man is trying to hold her hand in the last pic.

i may be wrong anyway.

You're right. I just brought it up because I saw it on facebook also.
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by nkechiben(f): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2016
Lolzzzzzzzzzz!

Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by deparagon(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
adaksbullet:
Who his chase him? .....abi dy are run too FP wen dy are seen labalabakaka his look tread undecided
God will neva forgive ur English Teacher
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by adaksbullet: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
deparagon:
God will neva forgive ur English Teacher
mine English tinsha his die off deidth cry
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by MVLOX(m): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
veekeyz:
Noooo, she discovered that her husband wasn't working with Chevron as he lied to his wife to be that he was a member of Chevron's staff, the bride ran out of the wedding venue with anger after she discoverd the truth in the wedding hall, this happened in Eket Akwa Ibom state.

Bros u can lie ooo.....infact u be lion
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by deparagon(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
adaksbullet:
mine English tinsha his die off deidth cry
Ehya sorry!
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by Sirmuel1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mariojane:

i may be wrong anyway.

Can you see what I'm saying? https://www.nairaland.com/3288779/fake-chevron-staff-wedding-cancelled
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by Sirmuel1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
MVLOX:

Bros u can lie ooo.....infact u be lion

Guy its the truth!
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by adaksbullet: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
deparagon:
Ehya sorry!
am here embarassed
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
AreaFada2:

Haba! Who says they are APC supporters? grin grin cheesy cheesy

Maybe those were best men, family & well-wishers fetching the bride for their buddy. grin

The thing be like Nollywood film: he must marry latest by 12 noon on a particular date or forfeit 20m Naira left in his uncle's last will. And time is already 11:53 am on that date. grin cheesy
Hahaha I didn't even see that perspective, your head is there
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by iamgiggssleaky(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
toba400:

the spirit of the Olympics lol
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by DistinctWorld(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy haa ha...! Shey na their wedding day dem fix 4 their exercise!!!!... Nawa 4 9ja ...Demo*Krazy!
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by awesomeDave: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
grin
RadicallyBlunt:
Make the wife menses no go stain her white oh this one she dey run like this.
U No well, Oga shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date / Two Kenyan Old Grandmas Dancing Dirty (video) / See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.