Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Interested In Joining A Study Community For All Students In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Interested In Joining A Study Community For All Students In Nigeria? (634 Views)

8 Helpful Tips For Getting A Study Scholarship / See The Reply I Got, After Applying For A Study Abroad Advert. / FG Declares French Compulsory For All Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Joining A Study Community For All Students In Nigeria? by tolt(m): 3:11am On Aug 15, 2016
Morning guys..
I recently created a community not long ago to accommodate all students in Nigeria mainly to "help members study through members"... That's it's primary Aim
The platform has other features that would intrest all students in different spheres..
Post Assignment, get solutions
Post Questions, Get answers..
Get updated to latest news in different spheres!
It's a small platform, but it's unique in its own definition..
I propose to help students realize being brilliant and versed academically isn't that hard, it may not be easy, but it's simple!.. It isn't a one day job but it will definitely take effect and pay off in due time.. We are all mundanes.. No one is brilliant the more, No one is smarter.. The reason why your mate scored more than you in exams isn't because she/he is smarter, there's a secret formula brainiacs use... You can also rise to your highest potential. Find you essence.. Realize your capabilities and you "yourself" will be scared of who you are but glad of who you will become..
There are exam series for students..
Many textbooks to read..
Many sites that educate..
But.. Most students still do not get that Total satisfaction of having absorbed educational materials indeptly, which is why i created a "mutual" platform where the core principle between students will be to "interact" (like being in a classroom with no lion-face teacher)
It's an interactive board that's still growing..
Cause currently, i have no members..
I am willing to be at the service of Nigerians!
Students are free to make contributions /suggestions to further make the site better!
Let's study and interact in a fun way!
You can also order past questions for different schools for free..
Join my community..
This is a shout out to all students.. Try not to ignore
You have nothing to lose by registering to be a Member..
You have more to gain..

www.studyorbital.com

Goto to "our" community and register to be a Member..
You won't regret it!.. Thanks in Advance!
www.studyorbital.com

1 Share

Re: Interested In Joining A Study Community For All Students In Nigeria? by tolt(m): 4:08am On Aug 15, 2016
www.studyorbital.com
Register here to be a Member..
Let's all make this new community a reality..
I can't do that myself
Thanks
Re: Interested In Joining A Study Community For All Students In Nigeria? by tolt(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2016
Registering won't take half a minute..
Register to be a Member,guys
Thanks once again.
Thanks to those who have registered.
Re: Interested In Joining A Study Community For All Students In Nigeria? by tolt(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2016
Don't hesitate to register, guys..
You won't regret that decision..
www.studyorbital.com
I am currently in need of MODs, If you have registered and you'd like to be a Moderator.. Let me know... (i currently need 10 moderators)
Re: Interested In Joining A Study Community For All Students In Nigeria? by tolt(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thanks to those that have registered..
Thanks to those who are planning to register..
Thanks to those who are about to register..
You can as well view the site's content and benefit without registering..
Buh, Registering is recommended as you will enjoy all the features..
You don't need to start a forum, chat or do anything immediately you register..
Just register and stay in check..
Whether you are an aspirant..
Undergraduate..
Graduate...
It is meant to accommodate all..
Still in need of mods.. Thanks
www.studyorbital.com
Re: Interested In Joining A Study Community For All Students In Nigeria? by tolt(m): 12:07am On Aug 17, 2016
Members are increasing in number..
Thanks to those who have registered..
For those who haven't..
You can register anytime you like, you've got nothing to lose
Let the registration keep on rolling, guys smiley
Re: Interested In Joining A Study Community For All Students In Nigeria? by tolt(m): 3:08am On Aug 17, 2016
For those who have visited the site, you are free to make suggestions, contributions and corrections... It will be highly appreciated! Thanks
www.studyorbital.com
Re: Interested In Joining A Study Community For All Students In Nigeria? by tolt(m): 2:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Portal is still open..
Contributions and suggestions are most appreciated!
Thanks, guys
Re: Interested In Joining A Study Community For All Students In Nigeria? by tolt(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month, pals..
Re: Interested In Joining A Study Community For All Students In Nigeria? by tolt(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2016
Let's keep the fire burning..
Good Morning, people
Re: Interested In Joining A Study Community For All Students In Nigeria? by tolt(m): 2:46am On Sep 26, 2016
You can now post assignments/homework under the Questions and answers forum and your questions will be answered right away either by me or by any member willing to help..

Questions out of the Educational line are also welcomed but are to be asked under the Q/A general menu tab..

Create many topics..
Register to be a Member if you are yet to register, it won't take a minute
Don't forget to invite your friends to the community to make it a success!

[url]www.studyorbital.com [/url]
Welcome to the community!
Re: Interested In Joining A Study Community For All Students In Nigeria? by tolt(m): 4:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Let's keep the drum rolling, guys..
Register if you are yet to be a Member... Thanks
Re: Interested In Joining A Study Community For All Students In Nigeria? by tolt(m): 3:56am On Oct 05, 2016
Morning, people..

(1) (Reply)

Get Prepared For Jamb 2017 With Jamb Cbt Software/app / 300L Student Withdraws From School Due To WAEC Malpractice / OAU 2016 CONVOCATION: Who Are Those VC Will Be Convoking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.