Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Ben Bruce And Mum Attends A Send Off Party Of Reverend Stephen Lucas (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce And Mum Attends A Send Off Party Of Reverend Stephen Lucas (photos) (847 Views)

1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) / Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce And Mum Attends A Send Off Party Of Reverend Stephen Lucas (photos) by chie8: 6:43am On Aug 15, 2016
Senator, Ben Murray-Bruce on Sunday attended a church ceremony with his 90-year-old mother. According to him, it was the send off for Rev Stephen Lucas of st Dominic's Catholic Church who's been in Nigeria for 57 years. See one more photo...

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/photos-ben-murray-bruce-mom-step-out.html

1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce And Mum Attends A Send Off Party Of Reverend Stephen Lucas (photos) by chie8: 6:43am On Aug 15, 2016
Lovely!
Re: Ben Bruce And Mum Attends A Send Off Party Of Reverend Stephen Lucas (photos) by jgt39859: 6:47am On Aug 15, 2016
Cool
Re: Ben Bruce And Mum Attends A Send Off Party Of Reverend Stephen Lucas (photos) by tyson99(m): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2016
#Proudcatholic#

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce And Mum Attends A Send Off Party Of Reverend Stephen Lucas (photos) by Destined2win: 6:49am On Aug 15, 2016
Ok. Cool
Re: Ben Bruce And Mum Attends A Send Off Party Of Reverend Stephen Lucas (photos) by youngest85(m): 6:50am On Aug 15, 2016
may God help dem pay their debt
Re: Ben Bruce And Mum Attends A Send Off Party Of Reverend Stephen Lucas (photos) by greatgod2012(f): 6:56am On Aug 15, 2016
The old woman looks so lovely.

I desire and cherish long life in happiness.
Lord, please grant me my heart desire.
Re: Ben Bruce And Mum Attends A Send Off Party Of Reverend Stephen Lucas (photos) by metalDETECTED(m): 7:06am On Aug 15, 2016
Mommy's boy .... nice one cool
Re: Ben Bruce And Mum Attends A Send Off Party Of Reverend Stephen Lucas (photos) by wowmenow: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2016
I love rich people that are humble
Re: Ben Bruce And Mum Attends A Send Off Party Of Reverend Stephen Lucas (photos) by sathel(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2016
Baba sabbatical
Re: Ben Bruce And Mum Attends A Send Off Party Of Reverend Stephen Lucas (photos) by onojaduru: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2016
His mother looks sound and well taken care of
Re: Ben Bruce And Mum Attends A Send Off Party Of Reverend Stephen Lucas (photos) by hpk(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
I'LL MISS BRO STEPHEN.
Re: Ben Bruce And Mum Attends A Send Off Party Of Reverend Stephen Lucas (photos) by hucienda: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wow... 90-year old, agile and without glasses! shocked Even her son is 60.

Wouldn't be surprised should she clock three digits in a decade ...

Rev. Lucas, thank you for your service.

(1) (Reply)

See The Deplorable State Of Some Major Roads In Ibadan City( Photos) / Tinubu's Travails And The Need To Dance A New Dance. / Nigeria Is Not A Democratical Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.