Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

GEJ Earned Half Of Nigeria's 58yrs Income Of N96.212trn On Crude - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Earned Half Of Nigeria's 58yrs Income Of N96.212trn On Crude (466 Views)

President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President / Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC / EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Earned Half Of Nigeria's 58yrs Income Of N96.212trn On Crude by tapread: 8:12am On Aug 15, 2016
Nigeria has earned a total of 96.212 trn in its 58years sale of crude oil and mr Jonathan earned N51trn (more than half in 5yrs).
Obasanjo and Yaradua earned a combined sum of 36trn in 11years and saved $63bn in foreign reserve.
Mr Jonathan depleted the reserve to $30bn after earning half of 58years earning

* As a hero he earned more, as a zero he grounded the Nations Economy*
Share your views with me on twitter @9jaclicktivist
Re: GEJ Earned Half Of Nigeria's 58yrs Income Of N96.212trn On Crude by Mynd44: 8:14am On Aug 15, 2016
Re: GEJ Earned Half Of Nigeria's 58yrs Income Of N96.212trn On Crude by Clonus: 8:23am On Aug 15, 2016
Really?
Re: GEJ Earned Half Of Nigeria's 58yrs Income Of N96.212trn On Crude by rottennaija(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2016
tapread:
Nigeria has earned a total of 96.212 trn in its 58years sale of crude oil and mr Jonathan earned N51trn (more than half in 5yrs).
Obasanjo and Yaradua earned a combined sum of 36trn in 11years and saved $63bn in foreign reserve.

That was why he was our hero

1 Like

Re: GEJ Earned Half Of Nigeria's 58yrs Income Of N96.212trn On Crude by omonla555: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2016
rottennaija:

That was why he was our hero

A hero indeed, A great Leader.

Posterity will judge.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Earned Half Of Nigeria's 58yrs Income Of N96.212trn On Crude by Sunnymatey(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2016
When will APC stop crying over spilled milk. The money was used to fight terrorism and execution of the armnesty program initiated at the earlier stage of Yar'adua admin. Period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Earned Half Of Nigeria's 58yrs Income Of N96.212trn On Crude by orobs93(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2016
It's a pity
Re: GEJ Earned Half Of Nigeria's 58yrs Income Of N96.212trn On Crude by deji68: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2016
Well the Report is not Balanced. ..is it net or gross earning? ? ..because from the 51 trillion oil companies get 40%.... NNPC will keep some as their running cost..the rest is shared among Federal, state gov, local goverment. ..I think the journalist should do more of Info sharing than politics cool

1 Like

Re: GEJ Earned Half Of Nigeria's 58yrs Income Of N96.212trn On Crude by Ahmeduana(m): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2016
tapread:

* As a hero he earned more, as a zero he grounded the Nations Economy*
Share your views with me on twitter @9jaclicktivist
MOST NIGERIANS ARE SO DUMB AND STUPID, THEY CAN'T THINK AND THEY ARE EASY TO MANIPULATE, WHY IS IT THAT WHENEVER NIGERIANS ARE CRYING ABOUT HARDSHIP THAT IS WHEN APC WILL DISH OUT POROUS AND UNINTELLIGENT ALLEGATIONS, lets accept that truly Jonathan earn 51 trillion in 5 years of his governance, did you want to tell me that no expenses, expenditure financial obligations carried out in the lifetime of Jonathan administration? salaries were not paid, project were not commission or executed, all those 14 universities, al majiris schools, roads, national assembly and house of representative budgets, MONTHLY ALLOCATIONS WERE NOT GIVEN TO STATES, WHAT ABOUT THE YEARLY BUDGET? police salaries defence budget, foreign financial obligations, judicial budgets and many more were executed with what? WITH COWRIES OR STONES? WHAT ABOUT JOINT VENTURES, COUNTERPART FUNDING AND SCHOLARSHIP GRANTS, NIGERIAN FOREIGN MISSIONS WITH WHAT ARE THEY BEEN MAINTAINED? if a foolish person is dishing out lies he should know that is not everybody that is foolish and that he cannot fool every person at the same time.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Gets Another Warning From Major Group Over State Of The Nation / Time To Take On Boko Haram’s Intellectual Wing / The Magic Of Sai Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.