Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) (19958 Views)

Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) / My Baby Is A Year Old Today. Celebrate With Her / Today Is International Women's Day 2016: What Is It And Why Was It Set Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by princeonx: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Api byeday!

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Donpoker9:
grin happy birthday to your mum only!

happy birthday to you sir!!!

Bad belle spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by kenoz(m): 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
HBD

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by homesteady(m): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ermmm.... You look very different from your traditional wedding picture.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Missyetty(f): 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
Happy birthday madam, wish you long life and prosperity.....mine in a bit

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by ahnie: 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ginaz:
More blessings to you and your family, nice family photo. But what's on the head of the last kid you're carrying? Looks like wound on his head, treat it OK? smiley

Special adviser on children matter!pls WISH her hbd and move on.

Some ppl and their ITK
#no offence taken#

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by ahnie: 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Egbu'kpe kpo'kpor oniovo me!eveh emo me'

Oghene fi obo ke family rah!

Oniovo me!
Omo te kpo" kpor!

Esi'e fa!
Happy birthday omo te isoko
From mummy zino grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Happy birthday! I wish u many more years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by bravojohny(m): 12:45am On Aug 16, 2016
cute couples but wrong glasses
Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by NigerianScholar: 12:48am On Aug 16, 2016
rezzy:
I'm so grateful to God Almighty for His love, mercy, protection and guidance over my life. Through the period of nine months my mom carried me in her womb, till the period of birth and till now, You have been so faithful to me, Father, I appreciate you.

Thank you for blessing me with Your own very son, I pray to know You more, be a better wife to my husband and a better mother to my children.

Today is also my mom's birthday. Mummy, I pray you live long in sound health and reap the fruit of your labour. Amen

Wishing you long life and prosperity

Am not hating or anything
But, work on your poses please

Dont act robotic in front of the camera. Feel free and be natural.
#Godbless

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by eemjay(f): 12:59am On Aug 16, 2016
Happy birthday. Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by LockDown69(m): 1:42am On Aug 16, 2016
I don't see how this is story
Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by beejayphako(m): 3:37am On Aug 16, 2016
cheesy madam tominsin cheesy cheesy many happy returns

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Donpoker9(m): 6:25am On Aug 16, 2016
tomandjerry:

Bad belle spotted.

Go lap elephant
Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by funkymoore: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2016
Happy belated birthday,God bless ur family more.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Rekkieha(f): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2016
Happy birthday, ma'am.. Many Happy Returns

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by Paulsopulu(m): 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
cherrybrown:
Happy birthday
I see you
Re: Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) by cherrybrown(f): 7:11am On Aug 17, 2016
Paulsopulu:
I see you
lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do l Handle My Irresponsible Father!! / “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce / “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.