Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Usain Bolt’s Mother: I Hope He’ll Settle Down, Get Married - Verge24.com - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Usain Bolt’s Mother: I Hope He’ll Settle Down, Get Married - Verge24.com (897 Views)

He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / Can A Man Settle Down With 50k As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usain Bolt’s Mother: I Hope He’ll Settle Down, Get Married - Verge24.com by mediahubng(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2016
Usain Bolt’s mother, Jennifer Bolt, thinks winning Gold medals on track is nice but would really wish her son Bolt would make her a grand-mother.

“I would hope he’ll settle down, get married and start his family,” Jennifer Bolt told CNN’s Don Riddell in a segment that aired Saturday about what she hopes Bolt will do after the Olympics end.

“I know he’ll settle down because he has said it,” she said. “He told me many times that he’s going to start his family.”

But in an interview with the Telegraph last month, Bolt said he wont be walking down the aisle anytime soon.

“I’ve thought about it, but I know I’m not going to get married before 35, for sure,”

He said he doesn’t want to wind up like Wayne Rooney, the Manchester United forward who married his high school sweetheart in 2008 when he was 21 years old.

But for Bolt, who will turn 30 on Aug. 21, the whole having a family thing still sounds like some sort of trap.

“Like, Rooney got married so young — all the footballers that are English, as soon as they get really famous they have to get married. And I think it’s unfair to them,” he said.

“It’s hard for you to stay with one woman because girls are literally just throwing themselves at you. You get famous, there’s so much pressure of girls wanting you. And for you to get married at 21, you have not lived one bit.”

For more Entertainment News, Lifestyle, Fashion updates and sport news, visit: [url]VERGE24.COM[/url]

Re: Usain Bolt’s Mother: I Hope He’ll Settle Down, Get Married - Verge24.com by Abraham4christ(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2016
Hmm
Re: Usain Bolt’s Mother: I Hope He’ll Settle Down, Get Married - Verge24.com by geez18(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
hahaha... Usain! Usain!! sounding like one hell of a promiscous stud. but it's true though. for a guy,getting married at 21 is really unfair but that's not you Bolt! cheesy
Re: Usain Bolt’s Mother: I Hope He’ll Settle Down, Get Married - Verge24.com by NOC1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
My Guy wan race on many puja before settling down on one kpomo. Lol
Re: Usain Bolt’s Mother: I Hope He’ll Settle Down, Get Married - Verge24.com by axishale(m): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
grin grin typical Yoruba mother

(1) (Reply)

Man Abandons Wife And Marries His Mother-in-law After Falling In Love With Her / We Taught Each Other Lesson. Tell Me Who Laughed Last? / The 11 Kinds Of Men Ladies Must Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.