Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! (25841 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / Somebody please help....My Bum Bum Hurts / Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by vizion: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2006
u better not touch that ar$e especially if u want to be employed in immgrations

men i went to their office the other day and all the ladies there had an ar$e interview before they where employed

i did'nt see a small ar$e in sight
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by babyboy2(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2006
vizion.you are sick. cheesy
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by lotanna(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2006
Eniola,( dat fit be d market name)

babe please a chick in my office read your mail from my box and went bananas. she is relatively big (upfront) and she has lil Bums
She ask me to tell you to share some bums and she in return will share some jugs.
And before i give my advice i wonna see pictures . hope say d yansh big as you talk em
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by superman(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2006
hahaha i go dieeeeeeeee here ooooooooo
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2006
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by woleprof(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2006
lotanna:

Eniola,( that fit be d market name)

babe please a chick in my office read your mail from my box and went bananas. she is relatively big (upfront) and she has lil Bums
She ask me to tell you to share some bums and she in return will share some jugs.
And before i give my advice i wonna see pictures . hope say d yansh big as you talk em

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by LiquidMind(m): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2006
As a woman its good to have enough bum, I like it,

I don't know why somebody would like to reduce her bum size,
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by lissom: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2006
dis looks really crazy but got this from a site n it looks real.if u want to reduce ur butt size so badly then u wud read this n give it a try

Get down on all fours, elbows resting on the ground, palms facing down. Lift left knee off the ground, keeping it bent 90 degrees, and press heel straight up as high as you can; lower leg to start. Do 20 times; switch legs and repeat."
The will REALLY help if you do about twenty for each leg each day. Or, if you really want a smaller, toned butt, try 30-40.

Also try:

"Stand with your right side facing a chair, right hand resting on the back of it for balance, left hand on hip; put right foot out so it's facing the chair. Bend and lift left knee in toward chest, then extend leg out to the side, foot flexed; bring knee back to chest and repeat 'kick'. Do 20 times; switch legs; repeat."
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by balash(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2006
jaybaby no mind dem if the eniola na girl she go done post reply since na guy jo hissingggggggggggggg
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by Radiant(f): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2006
lol. . .
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by Saddam: 1:45am On Dec 23, 2006
Go Look for an electric Iron to press your Bums if u think its a load for u.

Ask Cameroonians they Iron their breasts
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by Radiant(f): 1:48am On Dec 23, 2006
lmao. . .
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by woleprof(m): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2006
Saddam:

Go Look for an electric Iron to press your Bums if u think its a load for u.

Ask Cameroonians they Iron their breasts

u pple wil kill me with laughter here oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by UsherGurl(f): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2006
I dont understand people While some girls try to have big bums others want to reduce them!!!WHY
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by superman(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2006
because big bums can only fit in 747 jumbo jumbo
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by UsherGurl(f): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2006
What is 747 jumbo jumbo?
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by superman(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2006
a big big aeroplane that can carry 400 passengers
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by UsherGurl(f): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2006
Oh I see but i've ever seen one dat can be like that. undecided
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by Radiant(f): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2006
lmao. . . grin
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by Ugwumba(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2006
*hmmmmmmmm, three pages about one bum? if na school assy now, even one sentence go hard*
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by jaybaby(f): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2006
lol grin grin
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by Radiant(f): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by ikamefa(f): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2006
Ugwumba:

*hmmmmmmmm, three pages about one bum? if na school assy now, even one sentence go hard*
grin grin grin grin

" grin "

i guess peeps enjoy yapping about massive bakassi peninsulas cheesy
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by Genial(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2006
ikamefa:

" grin "

i guess peeps enjoy yapping about massive bakassi peninsulas cheesy

I'm tired of seeing Goapele, Ika. I'd like to see the original, if you please.
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by ikamefa(f): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2006
Genial:

I'm tired of seeing Goapele, Ika. I'd like to see the original, if you please.

durlin! * roll eyes* i thot i told you its not going to happen! grin
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by Genial(m): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2006
ikamefa:

durlin! * roll eyes* i thot i told you its not going to happen! grin

No harm in trying.
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by ikamefa(f): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2006
i know ! keep trying i just migh be zoned- out one day and i'll post ma pix  tongue   grin grin
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by Genial(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2006
ikamefa:

i know ! keep trying i just migh be zoned- out one day and i'll post ma pix tongue grin grin

Hmm. . . who is Goapele?
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by ikamefa(f): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2006
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by Genial(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2006
ikamefa:

grin

i hope this helps  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goapele

Ok. So she's human. I thought as much.
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by jaybaby(f): 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2006
*****Tired ****
Re: How To Reduce My Bum: I'm Bootylicious! by superman(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2006
what busy nite ! was it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria / Please Help: The Best Way To Cope With An SS Patient / River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.