Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan (46619 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Hijab Controversy / Ooni Of Ife Renames IPOB, Says They're Not Terrorists / “Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit More Wicked Crimes"- Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by anigbajumo(m): 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
Vanillaskin:

Just listen to yourself, when Islamist commit crimes, they say they are doing it because of their religious beliefs,that's why they can behead a non believer and chant Allah Akbar (I'm sure you know what that means)
Christians who commit crimes never do so because of their religious beliefs, they just commit crimes like every other human being who is imperfect

Baseless point, yer argument is invalid. The same Muslim was beheaded many times nd the terrorist chant Allah Akbar.It is just a camouflage, Terrorist has no religion.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by miceroms: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
Olaide1295:
"When people of other religion commit crimes, their Religion are never abused but when a Muslim commits a crime, he is called an Islamist"...Double standards
In my opinion, we are really in the ends of time.....May Allah help us
Reason you find this is because most times they claim they are committing the crime because of their belief.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by fejicruz(m): 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
At least, no Christian has beheaded a Muslim for insulting Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by imohrol(m): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
just imagine wat a religious leader is saying in 21st century. no quality of a royal father at all.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Lsofdk(m): 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
seunaj:
Are you going to tell us how much the Emirate Council pays pedophiles for every impregnation and brainwashed conversion of young vulnerable gals? I bless God for Ese, she would have ended up another Aisha Wakil(mama boko haram)
I don't blame you for hailing Pope or what is he called... This present Pope is the most clueless Christian I have ever heard of. As loving and compassionate as Jesus is, He called the pharisees, pharisees and the Sadducees, Sadducees. He bluntly rebuked them and was never trying to be politically correct. I respect Pope (s) "but this one!". This Pope is Islamophobic
watch your words
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by omojeesu(m): 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Excellent deception!

For decades in this country till date Christians have been systematically slaughtered in the north and Church buildings destroyed. I wonder who carried out these evil.

The end is near actually. The future of Nigeria is in God's hand. Jesus is coming soon but His Church will first be brutally treated by Islamists, Jihadists and other haters. It's a matter of time. Get ready for the roughest ride in history. The end will come with a tumult. Jesus and the Bible say so!

At last victory will be ours though we are persecuted and killed. We shall be comforted with Jesus forever.

He is Lord of lords and King of kings.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Kdon2: 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Macelliot:
Islam breed terrorism.
Terrorism is the worst crime.

In 2011, The US force killed a terrorist, Osama-bin-laden for the 9/11 attack.

There was a reprisal protest in Saudi Arabia, the Saudis citizens were burning the US flags...

Immediately, the muslims in Kano state heard of what was happening, they started a riot, burning Churches, Killing and Maiming innocent people...

A cartoon of Muhammed was drawn in far-away denmark by a group of Atheist. The next thing, gullible Muslims here in kano started burning Churches and killing innocent people.

I don't see anythin reasonable about the religion though! Its just built on hate for everyone else! SMH for them
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Kdon2: 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
nicedas:
liar, who controlled first and second world war

Go sidon!! I m sure u r justifying all this senseless killing saying God sent u to kill! SMH
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Kdon2: 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ozovehe1:
how did he say so?

Maybe you should re read the post again.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by milky3(f): 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
at every slight opportunity what comes to muslim mind is war... imagine one of those abokis saw a woman eating 'akara' wrapped in quran paper , he pull out his knife and stab d woman. And why shd I be compelled to take an oath before I could comment on a Muslim section here on nairaland
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Kdon2: 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
toshino4real:

Soooo wrong!
What about 76 muslims that were murdered by a christian in
Norway?
What about the two Imams that were killed recently in the USA?
What about the millions of muslims that your masters in christian (USA, UK, France, Germany etc) are killing with their drone and aircraft under the guise of war on terror despite the fact they set up their 9/11 attack just to have valid reason to attack the muslim world.
Anytime a christian kill a muslim, they term it hate crime, but if it is muslim against christian, they term it terrorist attack.

Terrorist
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Kdon2: 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
toshino4real:

Soooo wrong!
What about 76 muslims that were murdered by a christian in
Norway?
What about the two Imams that were killed recently in the USA?
What about the millions of muslims that your masters in christian (USA, UK, France, Germany etc) are killing with their drone and aircraft under the guise of war on terror despite the fact they set up their 9/11 attack just to have valid reason to attack the muslim world.
Anytime a christian kill a muslim, they term it hate crime, but if it is muslim against christian, they term it terrorist attack.

Terrorist.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 16, 2016
chiwetel:
you obviously can't make a statement without emanating your hate for the pope.if the church close it doors against the afore mentioned, where else would they go to?The Catholic church has outrightly condemned homosexuality and other outrageous immoral acts.what the Pope is saying is that the prepreteators shouldn't be condemned as jesus preached, hate the sin but love the sinner.He is encouraging them to come to church, so that God who is all forgiving can propel them to repentance. The church is for all,it's doors should always be open to even the worst sinners.

In other words sir, the pope means I HATE THEIR CHARACTERS not the individuals..
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Plaryboy(m): 12:32am On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by essay123(m): 1:10am On Aug 16, 2016
I hate it when people shy away from the truth. You know its bad to kill, you know ur religion is peaceful, and you know there are evil perpetuators in your religion. But anytime the topic comes up your best defence is to see faults in other religion.
When it comes to xtianity I admit there are a lot of fake pastors. Pastors that are after money, thousands of pastors that claim to perform miracle but are top scammers.
But when it comes to killing of innocent lives in the name of religion how dare you compare xtianity to Islam.

Instead of accepting and looking for ways to preach to your members committing barbaric crimes you are here pointing fingers.

A video was posted on YouTube and embassies where attacked. Bunch of terrorists that have been brain washed.
Atheists abuse God and Jesus everyday in the west you don't see xtians killing them.

You should be concernd about why some people read the quran and find it comfortable to slice the necks of innocent people or detonate bombs where little children are. Find a way to solve that problem instead of pointing fingers at other people's religion.
Christians have their issues but in this century it is far from being terrorists.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by fanficgirl(f): 2:47am On Aug 16, 2016
blingxx:

I just dey observe your gullibility... what do u know? how many places have u being? I can't beef with people who does'not accept defeat anyway undecided
You do realize there are more Christians than muslims?
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by lawani: 3:48am On Aug 16, 2016
Christians and Muslims are terrorists. They scare children and weak minded folks with hell saying God will burn them in hell for unbelief. Remove that and the world will be healed. It starts from there so both are terrorists.

For peace to reign, christianity and Islam must be banned. They are demonic theologies.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by superfour(m): 3:59am On Aug 16, 2016
Pass through The Way, embraced The Truth and have Life, His the Way, the Truth and The Life. Not Religion, Jesus came to show us the Way.. pass through now....
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by thawgy(m): 4:17am On Aug 16, 2016
Olaide1295:
"When people of other religion commit crimes, their Religion are never abused but when a Muslim commits a crime, he is called an Islamist"...Double standards
have u ever seen any member of any other religion perpetrate any evil after saying something religious? .. (bismillahi), don't just say things in defense rather admit a problem and look for a way to deal with it rather than scream foul and play the victim all the time like the APC government Doea
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by toshino4real(m): 6:22am On Aug 16, 2016
Kdon2:

Terrorist.
Chief terrorist
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Macelliot(m): 6:36am On Aug 16, 2016
Empiree:

YOU NEED TO READ THIS

Funny!
The Christian dude who debated was Ignorant about the Quran.

He allowed Awwal use the Bible as a reference to counter his claims, because Awwal was versatile with the two books, while He(James) knows only the Bible and Ignorant about the other...

So, James could easily be defeated.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Macelliot(m): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2016
Apologies!
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Moonland100(m): 7:58am On Aug 16, 2016
committed illiterate Muslim kills to praise their god while non committed or non born again christian commit crime. That is just the difference

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 16, 2016
End time sultan angry
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by blingxx(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2016
fanficgirl:
You do realize there are more Christians than muslims?
I doubt it Islam keep spreading year
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by miketayo(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2016
Empiree:

YOU TOO NEED TO READ THIS

seriously a debate... i cant convert based on a debate.. even in court or in school debates the guilty is sometimes the victor. the muslim guy was probably a better debater.
you need to watch this too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxzOVSMUrGM

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Kdon2: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2016
toshino4real:

Chief terrorist
thanks for accepting that u are one!

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by essay123(m): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2016
Olaide1295:

If a Muslim steals bread he should be called a theif. If he rapes he is a rapist. If he lies he is a liar. But when he wears a bomb and blows up a building full of people in the name of religion he is an Islamic terrorist.
Any xtian that kills innocent people in the name of religion too should be called a Christian terrorist.
When Fulani's murder xtians in the north they don't call them Islamic terrorists BECAUSE THEY DONT DO IT BECAUSE OF RELIGION.
When Igbo's and Hausas fought In mile 2 it wasnt religiously motivated.
Xtians commit barbaric crimes too but NOT IN THE NAME OF GOD or RELIGION.
Religious terrorists are common in ISLAM.
A woman in Abuja was killed for preaching
A rev father was killed few weeks ago by terrorists
A carpenter was almost killed for eating during Ramadan
Boko haram new leader plans to target xtians Only.
I just gave u examples that happened this year. Now tell me 1 example of a xtian that attacked a Muslim in Nigeria due to religious belief this year.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by belloabd1914(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2016
micktoxin:
The headline is extremely misleading and a bit low of nl mods. To an extent, this is a fair comment to be honest. However, considering many Muslims look up to him, he needs to do more to stop radicalization in the north.
at last someone with brain made a comment not some who will type just anything to get likes
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by fanficgirl(f): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2016
blingxx:

I doubt it Islam keep spreading year
Muslims are also leaving the faith, and its only spreading because of the detriment Hugh birthrate of Muslims
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by lawani: 9:48am On Aug 16, 2016
thawgy:
have u ever seen any member of any other religion perpetrate any evil after saying something religious? .. (bismillahi), don't just say things in defense rather admit a problem and look for a way to deal with it rather than scream foul and play the victim all the time like the APC government Doea
--c-----------------------------------------------------------------
Christians started it. It all started with Emperor Constantine-----------------------------
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by seunaj: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2016
Nasiruddeen:

So, according to Christian sources, we have the following:

1. About 90-year old Joseph the Carpenter marrying (connoting ‘having sex’ with) the then 11-14 years old Mary who (according to the modern secular standards with which they accuse Islam) was A CHILD ! Thus, Joseph the Carpenter was a pedophile and a child-molester!

2. The so-called Holy Spirit, who was god according Christians, had sex with A CHILD! A very very old god (age: billions of years? trillions? eternity?) had sex with a HUMAN CHILD! talk about grotesque paganism!

Thus, the Holy Spirit is the model pedophile and child molester! And Jesus was a product of the crime of pedophilia!!

The third person of the trinitarian god was a pedophile, the second person of this triune god was a product of the crime of pedophilia and the first person of this tripartite god approves the act of pedophilia (as he no where disapproves it) !!

So before insulting Islam about child marriage, think of Jesus ( who you considered to be your Lord and savior) came from the v*g*na of a teenager of 11 years old, Mary.
Of a truth, most of u have been brainwashed. U just take it as they give you. You wrote the dumbest comment I am ever read. No fact no figures.. You are seriously misinformed, eeyah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) / Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje / Sexy Igbo Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.