Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On (144744 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2017/2018 – Click Here To Apply. / 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari / Illegal And Nepotistic CBN Recruitment. Nigeria Is Beyond Repair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sayittome(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
frustum:

I can disagree with you, more letters will be roll out
What makes u so sure?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sayittome(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
frustum:

I can disagree with you, more letters will be roll out
What makes u so sure?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by iatrsb: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
GODs will more are coming for us all
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 2:22am On Mar 01, 2017
@Bigzuru.

Bro calm down. Been reading thru this thread since u are the only one out of track. Don't know if u are trying to be blunt. U sound like u have good info. But some are questionable. I noticed all ur comments here are virtually conclusions. Others are talkin out of hope or l out of belief or out of suspicions. But u keep sounding like u sent the email urself. U said all successful supervisors have been contacted (paraphrased), I almost believed ur info would be 100% credible. then when asked if Analysts have been contacted, u said maybe soon. That made me know u don't even have the slightest clue... Letters were sent to both Supervisors and Analsyt same time (i tink sunday night).... Bro the way u sound so certain wld make anyone who even gets their letters later on to tink its fake. Bro dunno sha. U may not mean it that way. I'm sorry if u don't. Just that the way u sound doesn't give any hope (even though hope may not be enought). But realistically or logically speaking, it also doesn't correlate. Anyways sha. Don't have anytin against u. Just not happy u are making anyone reading dis thread unnecessarily scared

Let me make it clear to everyone. I don't have any info or source. But I know that can't be true that they have contacted "All" successfuls... Come on, like I've told fellow NIRSAL applicants I know. Its to early to conclude now naaaa. Even dem the top guys: Assistant managers and so on, weren't contacted all at once, and they are even way way fewer in numbers than Analsyts and Supervisors. So lets relax. Go on with ur life, but don't dash ur hopes. NIRSAL may even still be contacting people till June. If the company is finally sets up (including head and regional/state offices), and u are still not contacted, then u can conclude that its 100% done for. Not now... There are so many reasons to believe its possible not all have been contacted:

1. They may have only contacted those to fully kick off head office, while others may be pending for the kick off of other outlets.

2. They may be handling it by departments.

3. Remember they have to send these emails individually, not in bulk. Everybody's letter is peculiar (at least the name is different).

These and many other reasons could be possible (note: I often used the word "may", so I'm not saying this is a legit or certain info). But lets not stick with just the reasons why we tink its over.

Anyways sha. Only saying my mind.

For the record, i haven't been contacted

4 Likes

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by bizguru000: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2017
Nelzone:
@Bigzuru.

Bro calm down. Been reading thru this thread since u are the only one out of track. Don't know if u are trying to be blunt. U sound like u have good info. But some are questionable. I noticed all ur comments here are virtually conclusions. Others are talkin out of hope or l out of belief or out of suspicions. But u keep sounding like u sent the email urself. U said all successful supervisors have been contacted (paraphrased), I almost believed ur info would be 100% credible. then when asked if Analysts have been contacted, u said maybe soon. That made me know u don't even have the slightest clue... Letters were sent to both Supervisors and Analsyt same time (i tink sunday night).... Bro the way u sound so certain wld make anyone who even gets their letters later on to tink its fake. Bro dunno sha. U may not mean it that way. I'm sorry if u don't. Just that the way u sound doesn't give any hope (even though hope may not be enought). But realistically or logically speaking, it also doesn't correlate. Anyways sha. Don't have anytin against u. Just not happy u are making anyone reading dis thread unnecessarily scared

Let me make it clear to everyone. I don't have any info or source. But I know that can't be true that they have contacted "All" successfuls... Come on, like I've told fellow NIRSAL applicants I know. Its to early to conclude now naaaa. Even dem the top guys: Assistant managers and so on, weren't contacted all at once, and they are even way way fewer in numbers than Analsyts and Supervisors. So lets relax. Go on with ur life, but don't dash ur hopes. NIRSAL may even still be contacting people till June. If the company is finally sets up (including head and regional/state offices), and u are still not contacted, then u can conclude that its 100% done for. Not now... There are so many reasons to believe its possible not all have been contacted:

1. They may have only contacted those to fully kick off head office, while others may be pending for the kick off of other outlets.

2. They may be handling it by departments.

3. Remember they have to send these emails individually, not in bulk. Everybody's letter is peculiar (at least the name is different).

These and many other reasons could be possible (note: I often used the word "may", so I'm not saying this is a legit or certain info). But lets not stick with just the reasons why we tink its over.

Anyways sha. Only saying my mind.

For the record, i haven't been contacted

What role were u interviewed for?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2017
bizguru000:

What role were u interviewed for?

we were all interviewed for the post of Analyst

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by dkby(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
bizguru000:

Thats right... Everyone has been contacted(given offer letters) to resume on Monday

I personally feel more people will be contacted, 95% of peeps that made it to the last interview have not been contacted. Let's remain hopeful and prayerful especially those been considered for regional/state offices.

2 Likes

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by iatrsb: 1:09am On Mar 02, 2017
Someone I know recieved his mail Tuesday evening. That means more letters will be sent. I also heard the mails will be coming in batches. May the Almighty help us all, Ameen.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by himsay: 7:16am On Mar 02, 2017
iatrsb:
Someone I know recieved his mail Tuesday evening. That means more letters will be sent. I also heard the mails will be coming in batches. May the Almighty help us all, Ameen.

For which role pal?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by owizy(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2017
hello house did anyone on nairaland here got called that's what I to know. if you got called please indicate so we know they didn't just manufacture ppl.

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by iatrsb: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
@Himsay
The guy was interviewed for the post of Analyst. And I understood the guy a very loooong legs with the right n effective connection.
May the Almighty help us, ameen.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by himsay: 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
iatrsb:
@Himsay
The guy was interviewed for the post of Analyst. And I understood the guy a very loooong legs with the right n effective connection.
May the Almighty help us, ameen.

Ok oo

God dey for us with short legs too

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by himsay: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
@Midep. Wassup?

Its been long we heard from you? any news from your endz
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by owizy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
I ask again who in the house has been called
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by iatrsb: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
@owizy I guess no one yet. I pray offer letters will soon be sent to all of us GODs willing.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by iatrsb: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
@owizy I guess no one yet. I pray offer letters will soon be sent to all of us GODs willing.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by omah88: 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hi, please any update.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by himsay: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Can someone confirm if it's true that some peeps resumed on Monday
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by bizguru000: 3:55am On Mar 09, 2017
himsay:

Yes its true.. Check my previous post confirming resumption date
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 5:54am On Mar 09, 2017
Yes its true: BUT NOT ANALYSTS NOR SUPERVISORS.... from what I gathered there was induction on monday for the top bosses (AGM upwards). I don't think any of the supervisors and analysts who were recently contacted have exactly resumed 100% officially. They certainly haven't done induction for those roles...
Also a friend who went to their office last week to make inquiries was told that analysts and supervisors are being contacted in batches.
So I think its safe to say it isn't done yet. Lets just keep praying. What God says will be; will certainly be.
himsay:
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 6:13am On Mar 09, 2017
Nelzone:
Yes its true: BUT NOT ANALYSTS NOR SUPERVISORS.... from what I gathered there was induction on monday for the top bosses (AGM upwards). I don't think any of the supervisors and analysts who were recently contacted have exactly resumed 100% officially. They certainly haven't done induction for those roles...
Also a friend who went to their office last week to make inquiries was told that analysts and supervisors are being contacted in batches.
So I think its safe to say it isn't done yet. Lets just keep praying. What God says will be; will certainly be.

you are right my friend have not yet resumed
infact the resumption date has not yet been communicated to them

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sgbenro21(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hi, pls is there any how somebody can still apply because I went to there office here in Abuja last week Thursday, the Lady I melt dont really give attention like that and l like the establishment because I am an agric engineering graduate
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by midep: 6:19am On Mar 13, 2017
himsay:
@Midep. Wassup?

Its been long we heard from you? any news from your endz

My brother i dey oh. If you guys remember my last comments in January that Politics has overtaken the Nirsal process ? 90% of people called are tru long leg that i can tell you guys.

We are 3 candidates that made it to Abuja for the last interview for AM, Admin & HR, as am typing today 2 people that resumed for the position wasn't part of us nor part of the 14 Candidates that came for the 2nd Interview for Admin & HR (AM - AGM) This also is the case in other position.

My dear Brothers & Sisters let's not loose hope, let's continue praying if NIRSAL didn't come GOD will open a new channel for us all, for now ave concluded Corruption is Nigeria, Nigeria is Corruption.

5 Likes

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by himsay: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
not very kind of them to treat candidates this way. Anyone knows what's actually going on?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by omah88: 9:27am On Mar 14, 2017
Really @himsay is not kind of them. Especially considering how we moved from one city to the other.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Iamkolo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hello guys, nice discussion up there, and its a good thing to have a thread like this to satisfy our interests. From all indication a good number of us that participated in the recruitment process have not been contacted especially considering the large number of work force that will be needed across the country.

Although I can not rule out the factor of interference by our Political elite, in hijacking the process. I still believe once the State offices are opened we will be contacted accordingly.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
I concur Sir... Well said.
Iamkolo:
Hello guys, nice discussion up there, and its a good thing to have a thread like this to satisfy our interests. From all indication a good number of us that participated in the recruitment process have not been contacted especially considering the large number of work force that will be needed across the country.

Although I can not rule out the factor of interference by our Political elite, in hijacking the process. I still believe once the State offices are opened we will be contacted accordingly.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by iatrsb: 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
It seems NIRSAL aren't ready yet to commence operations, as those employed as Supervisors and Analysts are yet to called for documentation to resume work.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by himsay: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2017
I just think they are waiting for budget approval to accommodate new recruits.
iatrsb:
It seems NIRSAL aren't ready yet to commence operations, as those employed as Supervisors and Analysts are yet to called for documentation to resume work.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Any update from our People yet?

Nelzone:
I concur Sir... Well said.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Iamkolo(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Laburos:
Any update from our People yet?

I understand more letters were issued out to Supervisors and Analyst as at last week, for those reporting at state offices.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Iamkolo(m): 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
They have began deploying staff to States.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.