Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out (34641 Views)

Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' / Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted / DSS Captures Khalid Barnawi - Ahmad Salkida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out by tolugar: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
DSS are busy watching nollywood and z world.

In Hollywood, they will convert him to a super spy and all the information they need about boko haram is theirs

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out by samuelchimmy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
he looks like ogwuche,the inyanyan bomber
Re: Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out by Faculty14(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Surfboard:
They want to silence him because he's reporting against the official government narrative that Boko Haram has been defeated. However, he's doing his job as a journalist, reporting stuff about Boko Haram.

Number one rule in journalism is to protect your sources no matter what. If anything at all, he's someone the nigerian army could covertly work with to get information, but they've now blown their cover.

I pray Sadilka and his family survive this and he goes back to investigative journalism.
I was angry when I heard salkida was declared wanted..he has been tweeting about boko haram for about 4 years and any wise and professional intelligence agency should have been on his tail a very long time.
Sadly the Nigerian army is just realizing how important salkida is
And making a public announcement of his arrest just blew there cover..
I don't think BH militants will be willing to share information with him anymore considering the way the Nig military is going with it.
A well planed and structured covert operation would have done the magic
He seems eager and ready to help The FG rescue this girls and end the BH menace
The army just turned things upside down with this declaration

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out by Thisis2raw(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
skysailor:

u think say na "Rambo or collabo movie be this
make dem go confront dem like that?
this is one oo
na so e easy
u for follow dem go the sambisa na

#kudos to NA#
I believe u ar de type dat read nd dnt still understand wats he read
Re: Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thisis2raw:
I believe u ar de type dat read nd dnt still understand wats he read

guy.. u are confused
smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President / Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB / Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.