Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples (116054 Views)

H / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Free From Pimples, Black Spots, Ance. With This Natural Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
Damatol bro...
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Roses1(f): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
Use baking soda and lemon. 1 Teaspoon full of baking soda, squeeze some lemon on it, mix into a paste. Use it to scrub ur face, wait 15min and rinse with warm water
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
veekid:
shocked wash your face with urine every morning and with Shea butter all night

May God help you
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by wakes: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Get M o r I n g a oil and apply on the affected areas for one month. They will disappear and never will you have the challenge any more. Try it and share your testimonial. Blessings!

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by bossman44: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
stardragon:

rub olive oil on your face, i give u just 1week all those yamayama for your face will clear.. Tasted and affective!!

Please can i ge the picturw of the olive oil or the name or brandnd how sure is this?
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Suretinz: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
Use iron sponch n soda
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by SURElee(f): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
veekid:
shocked wash your face with urine every morning and with Shea butter all night

Shea butter is oily so bad for an acne prone face caused by oily skin already.

Then person should drinks lots of watertnyo stays hydrated.
Wash face twice daily
Apply a mixture of turmeric, aloe vera, lemon juice n milk to a cleaned face, allow mask stay on for 25mins and wash off with warm water. Do this daily
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by bossman44: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=beedemmie post=48564232][/quote]

Ok..thanks.. Sis..i hope it wud clear ma dark spots tho!!
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by bossman44: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
izzieE:
"skin doctors" witch hazel helped clear my spots o and it als o helped to dry off my pimples.....a small bottl only goes for #500 and the big one for #1000

Rili?thanks then;;i hope it works..can i get a picture of it?
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Mikemickey(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
Crazy people everywhere... Give the young man good remedy and u are buzy making fun of it. Lol
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Raymondluv:
how much are they selling face mask
it depends on the product your are buying,why not find out
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
bossman44:

Please can i ge the picturw of the olive oil or the name or brandnd how sure is this?
guy am sure of what I'm saying...

Go to any religious store and get any olive oil rob it on ur face i give u latest 2weeks your face will clear.

Note: the side effect is that you will sudenly become fair in completion..

1 Like

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by dec0four: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
bossman44:
Hey fam!!wadup..i rili need a candid opinion on how to clear darkspots on ma face as a result of pimples left on face...pleas it wud do ke a favour if u can help..moreover...skin centre.. Willing to help for free..can do so..tired of spending money on products that end up not working...

Op..pls help move to front page. So as to get enuff suggestions..thanks

Try banana peel...
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by rockmetc(f): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
ThatSameGuy:

This is true but funny enough the females around me won't let it be.. they will keep on pressing it. angry
Oh boy u nver start! Olobirin ni e. Anywaz as a male, it will go as u grow into maturity. Lol
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by aloziedaya(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
But they said sperm is the most effective here.
Google it though.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by health4wealth(f): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
I will recommend for you a skin care product with natural ingredients - The Forever Epiblanc - Its 100% stabilized Aloe Vera is an excellent base for natural botanicals such as Arbutin (Bearberry), Rumex Occidentalis and Natural Vitamin E, resulting in this extraordinary product which benefit your skin in terms of removing those unwanted dark spots (dots) on your face and other parts of your skin.
Forever Epiblanc is most effective when applied directly to blemishes or dark spots on the skin. You can use this in combination with the Forever Living’s Aloe Sunscreen during the daytime.

For inquiries, product purchase on this and other Forever range of natural supplements, contact us on 08171703799
BBM - 7A8F2046
Whatsapp – 08026269659
e-mail: health4wealth2000@gmail.com

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Boyooosa(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
KingBish:

Please mention me when he mentions you. Endeavor not to forget

Jodforex:

and me too... cry
OK. ITS A DEAL! grin

1 Like

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by medexico(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
juicydiceyjoe:

Dude, what can you mention that I have not tried; I just gave up and let it have its way..

Me too
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Raymondluv(m): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
zingzang:

it depends on the product your are buying,why not find out
pls were are they selling it
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by adegoke93: 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
@OP,get yourself an Anointing oil,read some passages in the book of psalm then you are good to go.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Annalise(f): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
I can see that you still have the pimples itself and this is what I think should be targeted before the spots. Stop using scented soap or cream. A natural remedy is best for spots. I recommend lemon rub before bedtime.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by son4century(m): 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
Greataausim:
Remembered back days in senior secondary school... So irritating with my classmate ( Jafar) not real name. Seen whitish murcor with bad odour. The sad things is that he was expelled from the school because of pimples on his face..... But later found solutions to his pimples which is Chloriphenia injection which cost him thousand of money to clears his pimples....

Someone was expelled coz of pimples..... Small small Bro

1 Like

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by adegoke93: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
Please can a person who is light in complexion use dudu osun?
izzieE:
Hi, first things first,you need to find out what causes the breakouts on your face and eliminate that problem.it could be your diet/consumption of oily foods
I'll suggest that for a while u stay away from scrubbing your face with sponge and use only soap(a good soap would be black soap,aka dudu osun) .
Then get a good cleanser(e.g, skin doctors witch hazel) that u must use every mornin and night(with cotton wool after washing ur face. Follow up with a good moisturiser like johnsons day or night face and neck cream. After like a week and a half or so,the current pimples would have dried off.
Now u can get a good facial scrub like st ives as ppl above have rightly said. Use it 3-4x a week. This regimen works not like magic but it does work
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by bbsteve(m): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Go use Yoruba kolikoli soap 2days e vanish thank me latr grin
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Henycymama(f): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Greataausim:
Remembered back days in senior secondary school... So irritating with my classmate ( Jafar) not real name. Seen whitish murcor with bad odour. The sad things is that he was expelled from the school because of pimples on his face..... But later found solutions to his pimples which is Chloriphenia injection which cost him thousand of money to clears his pimples....

expelled Cus of pimples

sorry, but that's the "dumbest",if derez any adjective like that, have ever heard of... Haba
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by NAJALYN: 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
You remove the marks caused by pimple by using Tiens (Tianshi) Zinc. Take 2 capsules each, morning and night. Also open up 2 capsules each, morning and night, add a little water, and rub on the whole face. Take the treatment for 2 weeks and you will see result. You can visit https://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com for more on health.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by bravojohny(m): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Na wa o, see advice from every corner. una b doctor?
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
nitt:
@ op, I battled this too and I'm a guy.

buy skin succes GEL that comes in a tube, (like a toothpaste). not more than 300naira

wash yr face wt soap just b4 sleep, rub on yr face and let dry.

Do this 1 day on and 1 day off.

It will do you good.

Bro I just bought this now. I have some few pimples on my face that I wanna get rid of. Will this Skin success GEL work effectively to clear it?
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Bensam5060(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
ampiclus bisharm
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by gonkraziiiiii: 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mix Tumeric powder and honey or buy witch hazel facial cleanser

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by faryemiautos(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lemon juice,honey and shea butter mix them together aply it on ur affected area in d night.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Ranchhoddas: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Greataausim:
What kind of school expels a student because of pimples? You don dey lie abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.