Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday (41518 Views)

Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo / New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK / Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by canDy4eva(f): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lyk seriously shocked
ct2:
Pls help I want to be first to comment
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by SuperSupremo(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
omari5:

If he really loves her, waiting won't be a problem. Besides, it will give them more time to get to know each other more. It is all about her partner being understanding. Am sure no man can tell me he won't be proud of his wife making a difference in the society.
Waitie waitie before you realize belle don enter,or him don use tire and him go de do shakara on top of her.

Marriage is not a barrier to education or making difference in society,its better you get married in your peak than in your pieces.
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Oluwawapelumi(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
What happened to the #ChildNotBride campaign!
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by SuperSupremo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

it's is not wise to
marry at 14 nor is it for a girl of 14 to be sleeping with different men at that age . rather she should be in school studying . any man who lust over a 14 years old is definitely a pedophile ..
According to your slave masters (Whites) abi?

The natural process of a young girls getting matured is through menstruation, believe it or not.And your slave masters certainly don't know much than God the creator because no credible holy book ever set an appropriate age of marriage.

The west tells you under 18 is not matured for marriage but ask yourself why they have worst record of dating and sleeping with them
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by ensamy(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
A 55 yr old man marry a sexy 18 yr old girl, except other vibrant young men helps him to satisfy her libido otherwise if the emir tries it Then his life span is going to be reduced drastically . Research has proven this.
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by delishpot: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
SuperSupremo:
see your life.....how many wives Abraham who God calls His personal best friend has?

How many wives David had?

How many wives Moses had?

How many wives King Solomon who is called "wise" had?

You can restrict yourself to only one wife even if you truly know you need more and are well capable of taking care of any responsibility it comes forth with in shear hypocrisy, but then be cheating carelessly with many girls outside.

Btw its always better to marry at 14 than to be sleeping with different men at 14 and thinking you are too young for marriage.

And lastly,divorce is one of the worst unfortunate situations God hates to see it happen but it has its own conditions which will benefit both the couples if done and divorcing for just to make room for another wife is certainly not among.

Judging by that? How many slaves did those men have? How many concubines did they have? How many sex slaves gotten from wars did they have?
Should we justify those actions too? should we say after all, God did not say those things were bad so we are allowed to have slaves and to do everything they did?
Now I understand the angle those religious fanatics are looking at life. Because a prophet did it and their God said nothing, then they can do it too.
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by unknown87: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
"ise ku se" in the name of religion grin
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Nasiruddeen(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
So, according to Christian sources, we have the following:

1. About 90-year old Joseph the Carpenter marrying (connoting ‘having sex’ with) the then 11-14 years old Mary who (according to the modern secular standards with which they accuse Islam) was A CHILD ! Thus, Joseph the Carpenter was a pedophile and a child-molester!

2. The so-called Holy Spirit, who was god according Christians, had sex with A CHILD! A very very old god (age: billions of years? trillions? eternity?) had sex with a HUMAN CHILD! talk about grotesque paganism!

Thus, the Holy Spirit is the model pedophile and child molester! And Jesus was a product of the crime of pedophilia!!

The third person of the trinitarian god was a pedophile, the second person of this triune god was a product of the crime of pedophilia and the first person of this tripartite god approves the act of pedophilia (as he no where disapproves it) !!

So before insulting Islam about child marriage, think of Jesus ( who you considered to be your Lord and savior) came from the v*g*na of a teenager of 11 years old, Mary.
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by jasinto: 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
At 19, she's an illiterate. Former governor CBN married an illiterate. Shikena
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by omari5(f): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Waitie waitie before you realize belle don enter,or him don use tire and him go de do shakara on top of her.

Marriage is not a barrier to education or making difference in society,its better you get married in your peak than in your pieces.
that has led to nigeria being in the condition we are in, overpopulation, the amenities in nigeria are being overstretched due to population. Most of these developed countries you see around they have a law as to how many children a family should give birth and due to their population's corporation, they have attained the heights they are in now.

1 Like

Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by SuperSupremo(m): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
omari5:

that has led to nigeria being in the condition we are in, overpopulation, the amenities in nigeria are being overstretched due to population. Most of these developed countries you see around they have a law as to how many children a family should give birth and due to their population's corporation, they have attained the heights they are in now.
Marriage does not cause overpopulation please,humans are born outside wed locks too and even if you wait till you are 40 before marriage you can born 10 and the one who married at young can born 2.btw who told you Nigeria is over populated?

Don't use the over population situation in Lagos to compare to the whole Nigeria as some places are less populated.

Nigeria is termed as the giant of Africa because of its population, China is where it is because of its population too,the west never get to where they are because of their population control, no nation with very few citizens play any major role in world affairs.

Getting married does not get you blind to give birth according to my dear
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by SeeUrLife: 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
2dugged:
when she is old,he will divorce the first wife and Marry another 14 year old, afterall 4 wives is allowed, and they keep rotating it like that, smh

Is this all you can think of?? #just type "happy birthday" or Waka pass!!!
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by fanficgirl(f): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hillarie:
We keep marvelling when a 30-year old man rapes a 3-year old child..
What about this?
A shameless Monarch who should be the Father of the Land sleeping with a girl he is 30+ years older than. And nobody is saying anything?

Islam teachings on Marriage and Child abuse are like:
Exactly what im thinking. THIS is disgusting
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by fanficgirl(f): 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
So, according to Christian sources, we have the following:

1. About 90-year old Joseph the Carpenter marrying (connoting ‘having sex’ with) the then 11-14 years old Mary who (according to the modern secular standards with which they accuse Islam) was A CHILD ! Thus, Joseph the Carpenter was a pedophile and a child-molester!

2. The so-called Holy Spirit, who was god according Christians, had sex with A CHILD! A very very old god (age: billions of years? trillions? eternity?) had sex with a HUMAN CHILD! talk about grotesque paganism!

Thus, the Holy Spirit is the model pedophile and child molester! And Jesus was a product of the crime of pedophilia!!

The third person of the trinitarian god was a pedophile, the second person of this triune god was a product of the crime of pedophilia and the first person of this tripartite god approves the act of pedophilia (as he no where disapproves it) !!

So before insulting Islam about child marriage, think of Jesus ( who you considered to be your Lord and savior) came from the v*g*na of a teenager of 11 years old, Mary.
What is your issue? Nothing you just said justifies pedophilia angry. Yell all you want. You know people died earlier during those times. Do you see Christians marrying young girls now? The way some of you guys reason. Who even said all of the people putting this down were Christian? Face reality and not blame game.
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by fanficgirl(f): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Marriage does not cause overpopulation please,humans are born outside wed locks too and even if you wait till you are 40 before marriage you can born 10 and the one who married at young can born 2.btw who told you Nigeria is over populated?

Don't use the over population situation in Lagos to compare to the whole Nigeria as some places are less populated.

Nigeria is termed as the giant of Africa because of its population, China is where it is because of its population too,the west never get to where they are because of their population control, no nation with very few citizens play any major role in world affairs.

What is this rubbish. China's over population is killing them. WHY do you think there are so many Chinese in Africa right now? See how some people reason. Over population is horrible and is straining Nigeria resources. Why do you think Ghana is better than NIGERIA right now? The best countries with high standards of living are the ones with LOW POPULATION. Nigeria's average birth is way too high and once we stop justifying polygamy and having fivery kids we will always be in a slump.
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Deepfreezer(m): 2:47am On Aug 16, 2016
kenonze:
I have a lot to say but chose to keep it to myself
better
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Nasiruddeen(m): 8:52am On Aug 16, 2016
I didn’t see her as too young – Man who married 12-year-old girl in Enugu. By Danielle Ogbeche on May 29, 2016.

A 37-year-old man, Michael Ugwu, who claims to work as a police SPY official at a federal ministry in Lagos state, has been arrested by the police in the state for taking a 12-year-old orphan, identified only as Nneka as wife.
Nneka’s grand father, Abada, a native doctor in Enugu State, reportedly gave out her out in marriage to Ugwu, an indigene of Aji in Enugu Ezike town, Igbo-Eze North Local Government Area of Enugu State.

The Punch is reporting that Ugwu, had gone to the Ipaja Police Division, Lagos to report that his teenage wife ran away from home and had since been missing.

The police, upon finding the said missing wife, subsequently detained Ugwu for marrying a minor.

A police source at the Division said, “Ugwu came and reported that his wife absconded and that he even took a loan from a bank to marry her. He even sounded drunk when he came to the station.

“When we saw the minor he called wife, we had to detain him to get more information, because a 12-year-old girl is not ripe for marriage, so we had to ask him more questions,” the source added.

But Ugwu, on his part, said the girl’s grandfather willingly gave her out to him in marriage at their hometown in Enugu State.

He added that there was a traditional marriage to that effect on January 20, 2016 in the village, attended by about 50 persons, including community elders, the girl’s grandfather and other villagers.

He noted he never saw anything wrong with taking the girl as a wife because there were elders at the event and they gave their blessings to the union, adding that the girl’s grandfather, who also happened to be his old time friend, had assured him that the girl was not a small girl.

Ugwu said, “I have been under pressure from my family members to get married, and when I visited the village earlier in the year, I and Abada, a retired Biafran soldier, went to have a drink.
“I paid the bills and told Abada I needed a woman to marry.
“Abada was happy I paid for his drinks, and he assured me he would introduce me to a girl. He said I might not be able to take care of a woman he wanted to give me but that he had another one for me. The following morning, I visited him with a friend of mine.

“He asked for N500 and I gave him. Around 10pm, he brought a girl to my house. I was about sleeping then. He said the girl he brought for me is his child and that he would want me to marry from their place.

“I asked if the girl is up to the right age, he said yes; that she was not a small girl. He said he needed to give the girl out in marriage so that she would not get unwanted pregnancy. I said okay.
“He brought the girl again the following morning. He asked that I shook hands with the girl and I did. He said I should not joke with the offer because someone else had even shown interest in the girl but that he wanted me to marry her. He said I should come with one carton each of beer and malt to ‘knock the door’ as the tradition demands.

“We call it ‘Omenala’. He gave me the list of items to buy for the introduction,” Ugwu stated.
“During my first visit, I went with one carton of beer and malt. During my second visit for the introduction, the items I bought, according to the list I was given, included a jar of palm wine worth N30,000, eight cartons of beer worth N16,000, two cartons of malt worth N3,000, amount spent on cooking to entertain the guests cost N11,000, two laps of pig meat worth N6,000, 30 kolanuts worth N2,800, two packets of cigarette worth N400 and dowry of N33,000. I was there with some of my family members.
“At the event, even though she didn’t give me wine as required traditionally and we didn’t put on same attire, Abada gave her to me and told us to kneel down and he prayed for us. He said he expected us to come back with children.
“The two times the girl was brought to my house and on the day of the introduction, she wore high heels, which made her look taller and mature.

“At that time, I didn’t see her as too young, and as our elders in the village supported it, I thought it was right. I am a heavy drinker, maybe that is why I was confused and the pressure from my people to get married made me to rush into it. Then, the girl’s grandfather is a herbalist, I don’t know whether he covered my eyes because now I regret my actions.

“I came back to Lagos with the girl in February. I think I was hypnotised for me to have taken that loan because now, my salary is being deducted monthly to pay back the loan.

“I have never slept with her, but I made the attempt twice but it was not successful, as I could not penetrate, so I left her.

“I think the man used a charm to hypnotise me, otherwise, how would I have married such a young girl without knowing it and that is part of the reasons why I regret my actions. I love the girl but she didn’t respond when I tried ‘it’ because there was ‘no way’.

“How would I have a wife at home and I would still go out to satisfy myself (sexually). A doctor even advised me not to sleep with her because she was too young to be pregnant. I made two attempts to sleep with her but no way. I didn’t force her. In my life, I had never deflowered any woman.”
Commenting on the incident, the Director of Children Affairs in the Ministry, Mrs. Alaba Fadairo, said the case was under investigation.

The Spokesperson for the Enugu State Police Command, Ebere Amaraizu, said the command would swing into action as soon as it is briefed by the Lagos State Command or a formal report is made to the command on the matter.

1 Share

Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by omari5(f): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2016
SuperSupremo:

China has enough resources to take care of citizens and is far more developed than nigeria, they are able to put their population into use to make them to help in the development of their country, you can even see India, they send their doctors to other countries to help. But nigeria is still a developing country and illiteracy rate is quite high, also the population isn't ready to corporate with the government and FYI, it is not only lag that is highly populated, there are some states that are more populated than lag, you can say lagos is the busiest and highly congested. Lagos itself is one of the smallest states in nigeria, you can check your nigerian map. So the problem of lagos is overcrowding, which boils down to amenities being overstretched to meet the needs of the over populous society.
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Onyiridike(f): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2016
omari5:

itz young generation like hers that nigeria needs to bring about its development, that is why she needs to go to a university to acquire the skills, be it medicine, engineering, etc. But getting married will just destroy that.

My dear, don't allow anybody to deceive you.

My two Aunt got married after their secondary school certificate exams (SSCE).

Today, one is a lecturer while the other is a Principal.

In summary, marriage does not stop anybody from going to school or contributing to national growth and development. I've seen many married women in the university.
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by omari5(f): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2016
Onyiridike post=48524328]

In summary, marriage does not stop anybody from going to school or contributing to national growth and development. I've seen many married women in the university.[/quote]
Maybe your two aunts opted for evening classes and am sure you have no idea of how stressful that is, so to save yourself from such unnecessary stress. It is better you finish your education and concentrate solely on your marriage
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Onyiridike(f): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2016
fanficgirl:

What is your issue? Nothing you just said justifies pedophilia angry. Yell all you want. You know people died earlier during those times. Do you see Christians marrying young girls now? The way some of you guys reason. Who even said all of the people putting this down were Christian? Face reality and not blame game.

An 18-year old girl is old enough to get married anywhere in the world.

Everybody has his/her life to live. It is her decision; respect it.
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2016
SuperSupremo:
According to your slave masters (Whites) abi?

The natural process of a young girls getting matured is through menstruation, believe it or not.And your slave masters certainly don't know much than God the creator because no credible holy book ever set an appropriate age of marriage.

The west tells you under 18 is not matured for marriage but ask yourself why they have worst record of dating and sleeping with them

just common sense . we are not talking about se.x now but marriage .
are you saying because she started menstruating at 11 or 14 then she is ready for marriage ?
smh
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by SuperSupremo(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

just common sense . we are not talking about se.x now but marriage .
are you saying because she started menstruating at 11 or 14 then she is ready for marriage ?
smh
Ask yourself about your logic,you people usually declare girls amature for marriage because of sex,anything else?
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by SuperSupremo(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2016
omari5:

China has enough resources to take care of citizens and is far more developed than nigeria, they are able to put their population into use to make them to help in the development of their country, you can even see India, they send their doctors to other countries to help. But nigeria is still a developing country and illiteracy rate is quite high, also the population isn't ready to corporate with the government and FYI, it is not only lag that is highly populated, there are some states that are more populated than lag, you can say lagos is the busiest and highly congested. Lagos itself is one of the smallest states in nigeria, you can check your nigerian map. So the problem of lagos is overcrowding, which boils down to amenities being overstretched to meet the needs of the over populous society.
Hmmmm....

So India is better than Nigeria in your view huh

Its busy morning for me pls don't drag me too deep in this again today,i need to focus and face what's in front of me now.
I respect your opinion though,have a nice day dear
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by glossy6(f): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2016
youngest85:
so hausa also do make up?
Na dem get make up nah
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by PrinceChurchi10(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2016
am not against it cos am less concern.But can sanusi allows a 55 year old man to get married to his 18 years old daughter?
Am very sure that 5 years from now,HRH sanusi will be weak in performance, how sure are we that she won't be having a young blood that will be greasing her glory land.
Muslims with there marital skills
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by omari5(f): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Hmmmm....

So India is better than Nigeria in your view huh

Its busy morning for me pls don't drag me too deep in this again today,i need to focus and face what's in front of me now.
I respect your opinion though,have a nice day dear
the truth is bitter, but it is the fact. India is better than nigeria. You can research on that as well
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Onyiridike(f): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2016
omari5:
Onyiridike post=48524328]

In summary, marriage does not stop anybody from going to school or contributing to national growth and development. I've seen many married women in the university.
Maybe your two aunts opted for evening classes and am sure you have no idea of how stressful that is, so to save yourself from such unnecessary stress. It is better you finish your education and concentrate solely on your marriage
It is all about time management. None of them attended evening classes.

Talking about stress, would you get a job after schooling? Working and schooling, which is more stressful?
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Obamina(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2016
Tolexander:
official "aristo"!
always marrying little girls to keep the body and soul busy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by omari5(f): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Onyiridike:

It is all about time management. None of them attended evening classes.

Talking about stress, would you get a job after schooling? Working and schooling, which is more stressful?
juggling marriage responsibilities and schooling and finishing your schooling first before turning over to your marriage and concentrating on that solely, which is better?
Re: Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Onyiridike(f): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
omari5:

juggling marriage responsibilities and schooling and finishing your schooling first before turning over to your marriage and concentrating on that solely, which is better?

There is no responsible young man out there who is always waiting for you to marry anytime you deem fit or feel that you are ready.

I've a Prof. Miss, and two Dr. Misses in my department right now. Anytime God sends a responsible young man in your life who has most of the sought after qualities you desire in a man, grab him with two hands even if you are 16 years. That opportunity may never come again or may come after a very long time, say 10 years.

The fact that a lady has 100 boyfriends does not mean those guys are ready to marry her. I know a guy who has been dating a lady for 10 years and he confessed to me that he is not sure if he will marry her.

Stress is part of life and we can only avoid it may be after retirement.

A lady who doesn't intend to be a full-time housewife cannot avoid the stress dt comes with schooling/working. Even after your first degree, M. Sc and PhD are still there if you intend to build a career in academics.

Marriage is not as stressful as people put it. Your husband can help you to achieve your dreams.

Okonjo Iweala married at 23 years, Dora Akuyili married at 24 years and Omotala married at 18 years.

What guarantee do you have that you will marry immediately you are through with school?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday / Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures / Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.