Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Stop Wasting Money On Paid Advert And Get To Reach Lots Of Customers Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Wasting Money On Paid Advert And Get To Reach Lots Of Customers Free (428 Views)

Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts / UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift / Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Wasting Money On Paid Advert And Get To Reach Lots Of Customers Free by saminesam: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
i know its painful to spend a lot of money on facebook ads, google adwords and the likes and not really see the kind of sales or response you 're expecting, ive been there before.

But i'm excited to let you know about a software which i happened to accidentally stumble upon. its about Google+, YES Google+. G+ is one of the largest social media platforms with over 400 million members. so many people are under utilizing the power of G+ especially Google+ communities.

Head over to G+ and create an account if you dont have one yet. go to home and mouse over home. there would be a drop down from where you can find COMMUNITIES. Click on it. when on the community page, type in the niche you 're interested in, you will see lots of G+ communities with lots of very active members. join as many as you like.

Now the CONS of the issue is posting to the communities one by one, and Google doesn't allow autobots to post on multi-G+ accounts. Not that there are not BOTS like that but they will get your account flagged by google and consequently banned.

But in my quest of how to take my internet business to the next level without spending any more money on ads, i stumble upon a programmer who told me he was working on a software G+ Auto Marketer that can post on multi-G+ communities on auto, well i doubted him a little bit but after three weeks there about he sent me an E-mail with a link to where to check out the software in action (check link to video of the software demo below). well i reluctantly purchased it after seeing it in action.

well, to cut the long story short, the software works and works fine. I'm using it on a window 7 laptop.
so if you think you need to reach out to lots of people about your business without spending unnecessarily on paid ads again, i think you should give this software a try.
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO OF THE SOFTWARE DEMO HERE - http://absoluteimreviews..com/2016/08/blog-post.html

(1) (Reply)

List Of Banks Barred From Forex Transactions By Central Bank Of Nigeria / Fixed Matches / 15 Famous Quotes To Help You Embrace Fear And Achieve Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.