Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Car Problems - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Problems (2527 Views)

Diagonse your car problems very easy / These Are Top 5 Expensive Car Problems That Are Not Worth Fixing If They Go Bad / 5 Frustrating Car Problems One Can Be Faced With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Problems by honmusa(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Absa:
My friend 2005 toyota corolla temprature goes up wen driving up hill wit ac on nd goes to normal wen descending or on a normal straight road. It can stay all day parked wit ac on nd it wil neva ova heat. It only over heats wen he need force to pull nd dats wen hes driving up hill nd ac on...pls wat cud b d issue?
wash the radiator to remove clogged dirts .

1 Like

Re: Car Problems by honmusa(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
Absa:
My friend 2005 toyota corolla temprature goes up wen driving up hill wit ac on nd goes to normal wen descending or on a normal straight road. It can stay all day parked wit ac on nd it wil neva ova heat. It only over heats wen he need force to pull nd dats wen hes driving up hill nd ac on...pls wat cud b d issue?
wash the radiator thoroughly to remove clogged dirts .
Re: Car Problems by Absa: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2016
honmusa:

Tank u so much. Wil do dat 2mao. I pray it wrks
Re: Car Problems by buddie(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
i have this Nissan maxima 1995 model which doesn't support use of OBD2 scanner making diagnosis almost impossible. It has been stalling for sometime while on motion, tends to be worst during the hot afternoons and starts almost immediately in some instances and does hard starting occasionally too. Have replaced the fuel pump about 3 times, changed cam and crankshaft sensors but situation remains same.

Please what could be wrong with the car?
Re: Car Problems by honmusa(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
buddie:
i have this Nissan maxima 1995 model which doesn't support use of OBD2 scanner making diagnosis almost impossible. It has been stalling for sometime while on motion, tends to be worst during the hot afternoons and starts almost immediately in some instances and does hard starting occasionally too. Have replaced the fuel pump about 3 times, changed cam and crankshaft sensors but situation remains same.

Please what could be wrong with the car?
If you are in Lagos ,you contact my no at my signature ,I can successful diagnose the issue with my Nissan obd1 scantool.
Re: Car Problems by MyCarDoctor: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=Absa post=48657713][/quote]

What you have is inefficient cooling due to excessive strain on the engine and the only way you are going to resolve this is to get a bigger capacity radiator.
Re: Car Problems by MyCarDoctor: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
@Advisers : I would rather say you offer solutions first. Thanks
Re: Car Problems by buddie(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
I have a 2001 Camry that simply hesitates to accelerate and finally does with a little jerk in the transmission. I know it is a 4 plug 2.2 engine but i feel it isnt operating at optimum. What are the things to check please? Also noticed the air filter is dirty and socked in oil, can that also contribute in anyway?
Re: Car Problems by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:52am On Feb 22, 2017
scan scan scan, wen I had an issue on nairaland sometime ago, Gazuzz said scan, I just vexed, but I bought a scanner and two yrs down the line, I make most of my repairs myself save for the muscular part of hammering callipers and the sort. any other thing, I scan, Google and work. kazeem in the making
Re: Car Problems by Ochucko: 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
vinzita1:
Kindly help me
My honda accord 2013 steering suddenly Hard when driving as if the power steering is not working .
What I normally do is to park and restart the engine . Then it will cme back to normal.
But that those not stop it from repeating it again.
What could be the solution.

the problems is from the power steering pump, its failed some time when it hots, you can call us for a free checkup 09091202420
Re: Car Problems by 3kay945(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
honmusa:

What could be the problem,.. Car was working well but when A.c was switched on,. after driving for like 4 mins, the engine went off and couldn't start until the a.c was switch off.
Re: Car Problems by honmusa(m): 6:12am On Mar 20, 2017
3kay945:

What could be the problem,.. Car was working well but when A.c was switched on,. after driving for like 4 mins, the engine went off and couldn't start until the a.c was switch off.
U need to state your car model and year
Re: Car Problems by 3kay945(m): 7:29am On Mar 20, 2017
honmusa:

U need to state your car model and year

Rav4 2002
Re: Car Problems by honmusa(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2017
3kay945:

Rav4 2002
The issue might be contacted connected to a failure in your idle control system or your AC has been kazeemised in such a away that it becomes a parasite to the engine meaning it doesn't take control from your engine ECU .
Scan your vehicle for any DTC related to idle control and confirm if u do any work to your AC system lately.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Mechanics And Panel Beaters Always Steal Catalyst In SUV? / What's The Best (non-toyota ) Car For Taxi Hailing? / Does A Driving School Certificate Expire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.