Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani (15615 Views)

El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). / Nigeria's Problem Is Not Prayer - Ben Murray-Bruce / El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by iwaeda: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sen. Shehu Sani (APC Kaduna Central) said Gov. El-Rufai of Kaduna State had no justification to blame the Peoples Democratic Party for Nigeria’s problems.

Sani said on Monday that all defectors from PDP were part of the party and should not absolve themselves of blame.

He said that the governor was a PDP beneficiary for 14 years out of the 16 years of the party’s reign and as such could not claim to be innocent.

He added that the Kaduna State governor came to limelight through the PDP from 1999 until 2014 when he joined the All Progressives Congress.

“If you google El-Rufai, you will see him from 1999 but if you google Shehu Sani, you will see him from 1989.

“So you can see. He was brought to limelight by virtue of being in the politics of the PDP.

“I laughed at him when he said `the PDP has destroyed Nigeria for 16 years’ while he enjoyed 14 years out of the 16.

“For somebody who has spent 14 out of the 16 years, you cannot say he’s a repented man in two years.

“If you repent in two years, it has to take time to reach people who have never been sinners, like me.

“I have never eaten from the PDP nor have I ever been under their umbrella.

“But he was part and parcel of it for this period of time.”

He said that the APC was a convergence of forces from other political parties, adding that some of the people who came to the APC still had their PDP mentality.

Sani insisted that the defectors should also carry all attributes of change and not act like they are still in the PDP.

According to him, it is not unusual to have people with PDP mentality still entrenched in the APC.

“They do not want criticism, they do not want contrary opinions, but that is what drove them from that very party.

“When they moved out of the PDP what they said is that they were denied the right to express themselves on the way the party should be run.

“Nigerians have a very sadly short memory. We forget people who were part and parcel of the destruction of this country simply because they change political parties and then they become saints.

“It is good when you repent, but we should remind you each time you try to insult our intelligence, to tell us that you are clean and every other person is dirty.’’

Sani said that the governor was not making life easy for the common people in Kaduna state.

According to Sani, when the APC took over from the PDP, Kaduna people had expected to witness changes, but rather than change, the government brought policies that imposed hardship on them.

He said that the governor had been out of Kaduna for too long and so did not understand the pains and aspirations of the people.

“Since El-Rufai took over power, he has kept on unleashing one programme after another that further made things difficult for the people.

“We are still within the APC but right now, the problem has gone beyond me and him.

“It also involves stakeholders in the state: the party is divided.

There are people who have invested heavily in the party, they are marginalised, not carried along and a seeming new group has emerged challenging his dominance and authority in the party.

He added that El-Rufai should treat people who contributed to the victory of the party in Kaduna as equals to ensure peace and reconciliations.

He added that the governor should also recognise the poor and refrain from policies that would further impoverish them.

He urged the governor to stop all unwarranted demolition in the state, especially when the land allegedly encroached into belonged to the Federal Government and beyond his jurisdiction.

NAN

http://punchng.com/el-rufai-part-nigerias-problem-shehu-sani/

12 Likes

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by waleadex(m): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
El-Rufai's policies are stiff,that I know but in a country like ours only tough people make tough and stiff policies. Things have really gone bad in the land and we somehow need stiff and tough policies to right all the wrongs,only if we can endure....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by iwaeda: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
waleadex:
El-Rufai's policies are stiff,that I know but in a country like ours only tough people make tough and stiff policies. Things have really gone bad in the land and we somehow need stiff and tough policies to right all the wrongs,only if we can endure....

When they kill everybody by hunger and frusturation

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by brightology3: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Only in Nigeria
Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by uwagimboo: 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
Which APC leader today will say He\She is not a benefactor of PDP money sharing..

Even the almighty criminal saint, Buhari was a benefactor, if u doubt, ask him who nd who sponsored his presidential campaign..

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by NextGovernor(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
Same also goes to Amaechi, Audu Ogbeh, Dogara and 80% of Buhari's men in government. They keep blaming what they were part of for 14 - 15 years out of the 16. Na Ayiri Emami own tire me pass. An oil bunker suddenly turn Activist and been regarded by the same APC. They are all political cacophony.

The only positive person I see in APC is Shehu Sani. Irrespective of the party he stands for the truth.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by murtalaa(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
iwaeda:
Sen. Shehu Sani (APC Kaduna Central) said Gov. El-Rufai of Kaduna State had no justification to blame the Peoples Democratic Party for Nigeria’s problems.

Sani said on Monday that all defectors from PDP were part of the party and should not absolve themselves of blame.

He said that the governor was a PDP beneficiary for 14 years out of the 16 years of the party’s reign and as such could not claim to be innocent.

He added that the Kaduna State governor came to limelight through the PDP from 1999 until 2014 when he joined the All Progressives Congress.

“If you google El-Rufai, you will see him from 1999 but if you google Shehu Sani, you will see him from 1989.

“So you can see. He was brought to limelight by virtue of being in the politics of the PDP.

“I laughed at him when he said `the PDP has destroyed Nigeria for 16 years’ while he enjoyed 14 years out of the 16.

“For somebody who has spent 14 out of the 16 years, you cannot say he’s a repented man in two years.

“If you repent in two years, it has to take time to reach people who have never been sinners, like me.

“I have never eaten from the PDP nor have I ever been under their umbrella.

“But he was part and parcel of it for this period of time.”

He said that the APC was a convergence of forces from other political parties, adding that some of the people who came to the APC still had their PDP mentality.

Sani insisted that the defectors should also carry all attributes of change and not act like they are still in the PDP.

According to him, it is not unusual to have people with PDP mentality still entrenched in the APC.

“They do not want criticism, they do not want contrary opinions, but that is what drove them from that very party.

“When they moved out of the PDP what they said is that they were denied the right to express themselves on the way the party should be run.

“Nigerians have a very sadly short memory. We forget people who were part and parcel of the destruction of this country simply because they change political parties and then they become saints.

“It is good when you repent, but we should remind you each time you try to insult our intelligence, to tell us that you are clean and every other person is dirty.’’

Sani said that the governor was not making life easy for the common people in Kaduna state.

According to Sani, when the APC took over from the PDP, Kaduna people had expected to witness changes, but rather than change, the government brought policies that imposed hardship on them.

He said that the governor had been out of Kaduna for too long and so did not understand the pains and aspirations of the people.

“Since El-Rufai took over power, he has kept on unleashing one programme after another that further made things difficult for the people.

“We are still within the APC but right now, the problem has gone beyond me and him.

“It also involves stakeholders in the state: the party is divided.

There are people who have invested heavily in the party, they are marginalised, not carried along and a seeming new group has emerged challenging his dominance and authority in the party.

He added that El-Rufai should treat people who contributed to the victory of the party in Kaduna as equals to ensure peace and reconciliations.

He added that the governor should also recognise the poor and refrain from policies that would further impoverish them.

He urged the governor to stop all unwarranted demolition in the state, especially when the land allegedly encroached into belonged to the Federal Government and beyond his jurisdiction.

NAN

Shehu Sani is also a hypocrite. He pocket millions of Naira in outrageous Senate Salary and allowances only to clean mouth and come to tell us he is a champion of the poor. Pathetic!

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by tuniski: 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
murtalaa:
Shehu Sani is also a hypocrite. He pocket millions of Naira in outrageous Senate Salary and allowances only to clean mouth and come to tell us he is a champion of the poor. Pathetic!
Those are legitimate earnings no crime in that.
Elrufai is a fraud like the rest pdp turncoat screaming change. Anyway, the change movement remains the biggest scam since 1914.

Better a repentant politician in pdp than a fraud without principle junketing from party to party!

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2016

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by 12Monkeys: 12:14am On Aug 16, 2016
Facts!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by iwaeda: 6:03am On Aug 16, 2016
Ishilove ;lalasticlala long time sirs,help your ministry
Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by DonaldGenes(m): 8:36am On Aug 16, 2016
Lmao! Shehu Sani is giving El Rufai political Nightmare since 1960

14 Likes

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by NairaMaster1(m): 8:36am On Aug 16, 2016
Accidental self[s][/s]public servant. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by Lilimax(f): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2016
Truth be told!
At least we still have some people speaking out against all these evil people
masquerading themselves as agents of light embarassed
God will expose all of them!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by Lilimax(f): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2016
NextGovernor:
Same also goes to Amaechi, Audu Ogbeh, Dogara and 80% of Buhari's men in government. They keep blaming what they were part of for 14 - 15 years out of the 16. Na Ayiri Emami own tire me pass. An oil bunker suddenly turn Activist and been regarded by the same APC. They are all political cacophony.

The only positive person I see in APC is Shehu Sani. Irrespective of the party he stands for the truth.

10 Likes

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by SweetJoystick(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2016
True

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by Bern1992(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2016
Gbam.

I love this guy

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by AreaFada2: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2016
True.

Most APC elite too.

But what is APC without lies & hypocrisy?

Like jollof rice without rice. cheesy grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by horlabiyi(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2016
A Thief In PDP Is a Saint In APC Provided He Defects, Not Minding His Past Atrocities - APC e-Warriors

You can check my profile to click on my profile photo to help win something. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by yeyeboi(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2016
APC with thr hatred tho undecided

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by snezBaba: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2016
tuniski:

Those are legitimate earnings no crime in that.
Elrufai is a fraud like the rest pdp turncoat screaming change. Anyway, the change movement remains the biggest scam since 1914.

Better a repent politician in pdp than a fraud without principle junketing from party to party!
Repent politician in pdp Like Bode George grin
Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by mastermaestro(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2016
Sani, El Rufai's nightmare. But the minions are coming for you.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by paschal47(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2016
was or is?
Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by jegz25(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2016
This man too dey envy El Rufa'I...na badbelle go kill am. Thank God we all know El Rufai's past records even when he was in PDP

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by TippyTop(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2016

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2016
Elrufai "was" part of... Or you meant is part of?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by blackpanda: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2016
Shehu should shut up. He is nothing but a leech and an opportunist. Sen Sani has contributed zero to national devt so he shld be quiet. Everytin we r enjoying in abuja today was done by El rufai. He is a ruthless technocrat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by redcliff: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2016
murtalaa:

haba those are his entitlements. have you forgotten the report where he bough transformers for for some LGAs in his state?
Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by timijoseph01(m): 8:49am On Aug 16, 2016
kasala have burst for El rufia

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani by seguno2: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2016
Two fighting.
Two cannot fight.
Why?
Because two is a number.

Let their dogs eat themselves.
E no consigne me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nwuruku Humphrey, Ebonyi Chief Whip Removed For Refusing To Join APC / El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says / Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.