Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Tragedy! Two IMSU Students Killed Along Kaduna-jos Road By Deadly Armed Robbers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tragedy! Two IMSU Students Killed Along Kaduna-jos Road By Deadly Armed Robbers (736 Views)

Three University of Taraba Students Killed By Tree During Excursion To Cameroon / 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure / Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy! Two IMSU Students Killed Along Kaduna-jos Road By Deadly Armed Robbers by benpuzzy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Two Imo State University students lives have been cut short after they were brutally killed by armed robbers as their bus tried to flee a robbery scene.
Two students of the faculty of Health Sciences, Imo State University, have been killed and many others injured after armed robbers attacked the along Kaduna-Jos Road.
Joy Ihezie (400 level) and Faith Okeke (200 level) were left dead after the encounter with the deadly robbers.
It was gathered that the victims and their colleagues were attacked by the robbers on Friday while travelling to Jos, Plateau State, on a coaster bus to attend a national conference of the National Fellowship of Christian Medical Laboratory Science.

The armed robbers who were operating on the highway opened fire on the bus as their bus attempted to flee the scene.
A close friend of the students shared the news on Facebook and wrote: “The entire Faculty of Health Sciences of the Imo State University, Owerri, has been thrown into mourning following the death of two of its medical laboratory science students while on their way to a national conference in Jos. The students were travelling from Owerri (Imo State) to Jos to attend a national conference of the National Fellowship of Christian Medical Laboratory Science Students when they were attacked around the border between Kaduna and Jos.

“Two of the students were shot dead on the spot, while many were seriously injured.”
The spokesperson for IMSU, Mr. Ralph Njokuobi, confirmed the attack.

http://timeofgist.com/tragedy-two-imsu-students-killed-along-kaduna-jos-road-by-deadly-armed-robbers-photo/

Amarachi Joy Ihezie!
O what i wicked world, the cold hands of death has just snatched you from us. I am yet to come to term with the fact that you have left us.
"AJOY", during our days in the Office, you treated me like your Boss despite the fact that you were not in my department.
Death has done its worse, may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
I wish the Family of pastor Ihezie, the Assembles of God Church Family and the entire Faculty of Health Sciences Imo State University Owerri the fortitude to bear this irreparable lost.
ADIEU "AJOY"

(1) (Reply)

Intensive In Australia / Wickedness: Express Way Blocked By Security Officers Because Of Ondo Election. / Iran To Install License Plates On Camels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.