Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS (30668 Views)

Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking / Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos / Two Unclad Ladies Protesting Against Donald Trump's Victory Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by ANBAKO: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2016
Congrats to Jonathan!!!
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by colbankz(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2016
i clearly undaxtand nw y (pope alexander)said POLITICS IS THE MADNESS OF THE MANY FOR GAIO OF THE FEW
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by danidee10(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
So people export Ughelli Weed to Zambia without our consent

Yes na the economy is dwindling everyday ....we need other sources of income by selling it outside grin
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2016
danidee10:

Yes na the economy is dwindling everyday ....we need other sources of income by selling it outside grin
this is kwaraption nah angry undecided
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by Umarlulu: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
greatness22:
That's how the people of FUNTUA, Katsina state celebrated the old failure, but now, they're regretting it.

According to my zambia fb friend, she told me that the incumbent president was the prefered candidate. Congrats to him and the people of zambia.
have you been to FUNTUA OR KATSINA before don't lie abeg.
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by greatness22(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
Umarlulu:
have you been to FUNTUA OR KATSINA before don't lie abeg.
Mumu, i served at funtua 2014/2015 and stop being an ass-face.
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by Kenswitch(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
I pray that their CHANGE of power will be a better one & not like what we Nigerians are experiencing now, let their joyous celebration flows like water and not celebration comes crying. Love u all.......
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by Progressive15: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Highest level of displaying madness in the land of living
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by iaminspired: 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
African with their mentality

He should trek the whole country instead if he Wants recognition
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by Qualer: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Christardor:
;DNo wonder my Dad use to say...
Ewu(goat) Zambia when we do stupid things..

Ewu Gambia not Zambia ...learn your Geography, inu? grin grin cool
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by toprealman: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Na so we go take celebrate when Nigeria Win Olympic gold for football embarassed
ermmm....did you just say we
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by Christardor: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
Qualer:

Ewu Gambia not Zambia ...learn you Geography, inu? grin grin cool
N'ba,anuromu.
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by Qualer: 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Christardor:

N'ba,anuromu.

Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by Umarlulu: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
greatness22:
Mumu, i served at funtua 2014/2015 and stop being an ass-face.
you're calling me Mumu ass_face why the insult's simple question u most show yourself it's not nice honestly.
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by greatness22(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Umarlulu:
you're calling me Mumu ass_face why the insult's simple question u most show yourself it's not nice honestly.
My apologise mr.umar, i really dnt appreciate the way you ask that question. Anyway, i served at unity secondary school tafoki road. Do u reside at funtua?
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by Umarlulu: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
greatness22:
My apologise mr.umar, i really dnt appreciate the way you ask that question. Anyway, i served at unity secondary school tafoki road. Do u reside at funtua?
it's my pleasure,I reside in Katsina state,I mean central.
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by greatness22(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
Umarlulu:
it's my pleasure,I reside in Katsina state,I mean central.
Then you must know the orientation camp at Old Mani Road. grin

Abeg try and change your signature. Election don finish. wink
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by Umarlulu: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
greatness22:
Then you must know the orientation camp at Old Mani Road. grin

Abeg try and change your signature. Election don finish. wink
my place and NYSC camp it's less than a minute walk if u know house of Representatives quaters that's where I reside.
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by greatness22(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
Umarlulu:
my place and NYSC camp it's less than a minute walk if u know house of Representatives quaters that's where I reside.
Nice one, the only place i had the chance to visit while i was still in the camp is that beautiful stadium though i had to give those army guys something. Katsina town is indeed beautiful. Thanks to the late Umaru Musa Ya'r Adua.
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by Umarlulu: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
greatness22:
Nice one, the only place i had the chance to visit while i was still in the camp is that beautiful stadium though i had to give those army guys something. Katsina town is indeed beautiful. Thanks to the late Umaru Musa Ya'r Adua.
so you appreciate something good like this grin I thought you're like your fellow southners that always think they are ahead of northners in every aspect especially here in nairaland cheesy grin
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by greatness22(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Umarlulu:
so you appreciate something good like this grin I thought you're like your fellow southners that always think they are ahead of northners in every aspect especially here in nairaland cheesy grin
Ayam a NIGERIAN. grin
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by Umarlulu: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
greatness22:
Ayam a NIGERIAN. grin
you're chairman of name checkers or you're retired now?
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by ThonieNwako(f): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ciscogod:
Just like Nigeria ...

We think politicians are the ones that can solve our problems .. we often forget that they were the ones that created the problems
Am telling u oo. Just dey happy 4 one causing their problems.. Smh
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by mindtricks: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
herzern:
One Word for the man........

[size=18pt]INSANITY[/size]

A better word, LUNACY!
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Even the man did not wear the material which was meant for him but hung a cloth round the neck... and another mortal just lile him is going unclad...just to think of it now illitracy is no longer the problem but common sence..

Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by bikefab(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
...Only in africa. These leaders end up not delivering on their campaign promises n slogans, yet a lot of folks end up risking and endangering precious lives for them. For instance, after lots of countrymen trekked around d country some months ago, we r yet to see the fruits of our 'change' slogans.
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by Maxcollins042(m): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Na so we go take celebrate when Nigeria Win Olympic gold for football embarassed
Abi world cup
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS by MrIyke222(m): 2:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Only in Africa wia sane men re more insane dan d so calld insane(mad)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President' / US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack / The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.