Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking (66414 Views)

Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) / Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos / Zambian Minister On His Knees As President Lungu Talks To Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by PrettyCrystal: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
The security is definitely tight with Zambian police as you can see on a picture. Photos of a Police woman with a tight skirt has gone viral on social media, creating a big buzz on Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp.

Police spokesperson Katongo says police does not allow female officer to wear mini but that only below the knee uniforms are allowed.

According to online reports, Katongo has said that the officer in charge of traffic, country wide has called the supervisor at Sesheke district to look into the matter.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/see-photo-zambian-police-officer-tight-skirt-got-people-talking.html

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by PrettyCrystal: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
"tight security"

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by cassidy1996(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sexyy officer.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by remi1444: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
She is beurifu,I wonder what strategy she would employ doing her job.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by CplusJason: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oh dear Lord!!!!

And I've finish all my vaseline.

Government never pay.

No money to buy fairly use vaseline.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Escalze(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hello Miss Officer

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nothing wrong here, until she starts running after a thief, and we check how she will manage that...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by praxisnetworks: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
CplusJason:
Oh dear rd!!!!

And I've finish all my vaseline.

Government never pay. money to buy fairly use vaseline.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by CplusJason: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=praxisnetworks post=57961655][/quote] God bless you Bro,

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Chikelue2000(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
Guys like us care more about the back view

just kidding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Homeboiy: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
mehn..she go good to fĂșck if u position her for doggy style oo

I cover my eyes with white cloth o

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by safiaapussy: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
remi1444:
She is a darker and uglier version of BBN T.BOSS

You're the darker and uglier version of a Silver Back Gorilla.

If you Google ugly na your picture go first show grin.

Arik Air fit land on the gap between your eyes.

Even Safiaa no go see you, werey

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by remi1444: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
safiaapussy:

You're the darker and uglier version of a Silver Back Gorilla.

If you Google ugly na your picture go first show grin.

Arik Air fit land on the gap between your eyes.

Even Safiaa no go see you, werey
pray,it would help you a lot,it is obvious that you are angry and depressed.
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by safiaapussy: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
remi1444:
pray,it would help you a lot,it is obvious that you are angry and depressed.

remi1444:
She is a darker and uglier version of BBN T.BOSS

You're the angry and depressed one here grin

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by remi1444: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
safiaapussy:

You're the angry and depressed one here grin
boss maybe you got d wrong image I was actually trying to paint,tboss is one of favorite ex BBN contestant but this officer's waist package like T.B own nose piercing and almost same height.the difference is that T.B is cute to earth while this officer try small.
peace!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by UwaBuPawPaw: 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
I hate it when a black lady wear that black rubbish transparent leggings...Not sexy at all to me

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Franzinni: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
She is no stranger to various kinds of condo. Olopa...
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by MrMystrO(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
e
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by NwaAmaikpe: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
shocked

Trash.

She is so sexually unappealing..that if I even happen to bed her, I will not even moan and I will ejaculate with my eyes open.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=praxisnetworks post=57961655][/quote]

Nice meme. Hahahah grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
undecidedK
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
The skirt isn't tight but short..........but y am i complaining......... down to business.......

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by longsnake(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
My John Thomas is already giving her a standing OVATION grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by keypad1: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
O boy see hips.

See the way her toto just full for inside that tight skirt.

I go like suck her klitoris all nite long.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Dutchey(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
identify ur selling point
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hmmm... She look hilarious grin

check my signature
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by HarveySpecter1: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
What is it with Africans and big b00ty? It doesn't guarantee good sex so why the f0rk do you make these big b00ty women famous?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by objayjay: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
mummy abeg wr u put our vaseline i wan use am right away

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Atiku2019: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
This is creating a buzz?
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Yeligray(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
If i cum across this kinda officer, she must arrest me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Abeyjide: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
afi zambia naaa
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by leksmedia: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
she is beautiful - for your beautiful website designs please contact me www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mugabe's Humiliation In Nigeria Tops Zimbabwean Newspaper Headlines (pics) / US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan / "He embodies France's decay" - Damien Tarel who slapped Macron Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.