Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) (33904 Views)

PHOTOS: Car Tumbles And Falls Upside Down Opposite LASTMA Office, Lagos / Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS / LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by basadenet: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
So because the man hit lastma officer with his car, so that gave them the impetus to beat and tie the driver like a criminal. If you are a regular motorists in Lagos, you will agree with me that some of lastma deserves such treatment.
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by walexlomo2012(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pls you guys should not judge anyhow. This incidence happened right in the LASTMA yard in ketu. The victim happened to be among the newly recruit and he was posted to the gate to be in charge of vehicles going out and coming in. The driver was so useless and he thought he could be so smart but unfortunately for him, he will pay with his dear life now. He was caught driving against the traffic law which means his vehicle will be impounded which implies that his vehicle will be taken to the office. It was in the process of running away out of the compound that the driver hit the innocent LASTMA guy at the gate. Don't ask me how I got to know. I work there and the vehicle is still presently in our office
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by emmanuelkoris: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Am happy to read this.... I wish the two legs were broken too... those lastma guys are ass holes...I heard the amount of money they take home on a daily basis is unbelievable. They extort people and use charms... Imagine...they will watch u pass a one way without explaining to u its one way... they will just jump out of no where... spoilt
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by toye440: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
pls there r better ways of apprehending a culprit, not ti him up like a goat, however bad his offense might look, if u can't ti saraki and dogara like that y ti this man up. I believe it was a case of bribe me, I no go bribe, let's learn to treat all thieves equal
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by toye440: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
pls there r better ways of apprehending a culprit, not ti him up like a goat, however bad his offense might look, if u can't ti saraki and dogara like that y ti this man up. I believe it was a case of bribe me, I no go bribe, and d driver out of anger condemned one of his legs too bad but I believe others must HV learnt something from this, life no get duplicate, kuro lonor
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by lurdkriss: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Serves him right,I'm sure dey held him bcus he did nt agree to part With some cash
They ignore their primary duty and go after people they can buly just to collect cash
I hate to say it serves him right
Buh..... undecided
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by muller101(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Skillfullulu:
The lastma official sef dey over do thingz, their own too much.
Imagine an official standing in front of a moving vehicle like sey na them be vehicle break.
brake. Not break
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by Layoo91: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
most of u pple are make mistakes... firstly dis guy dat has d accident is does new LASTMA just rexruit... also not dat d taxi driver has been apprehended before...he was just arrested after getting to office he was very afraid of d fines tickets, so he wanted to run out of d office and go, so d new LASTMA recruit was on his way to d office before d accident happened...I was there and make my findings.
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by walexlomo2012(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
Layoo91:
most of u pple are make mistakes... firstly dis guy dat has d accident is does new LASTMA just rexruit... also not dat d taxi driver has been apprehended before...he was just arrested after getting to office he was very afraid of d fines tickets, so he wanted to run out of d office and go, so d new LASTMA recruit was on his way to d office before d accident happened...I was there and make my findings.
abeg tell them oooo

1 Like

Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by Skillfullulu(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
muller101:
brake. Not break
an iPhone auto correct. Lol
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by amdoyin82(m): 12:54am On Aug 17, 2016
The guy DAT drove d car did not try at all... E for kill d lastma patapata. If lastma arrest u, na then u go know say police na ur friend. I mean lastma die

1 Like

Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
i regret being on Nairaland, look at how heartless you people are am also working in lastma headquarter as operation manager the poor boy was just a new recruit he has not gotten uniform self or did u see any uniform on him, if u are a lagosian check any show point u will find some people putting on white shirt and black trouser they are lastma new intake they have not even go on camping they are just there for observation. but you people are cruel you didn't even felt pity for the young boy and his son's naming ceremony his next week saturday and also he his also a nairalander.......what a shame.
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by SmathGate(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
MadCow1:

Fhuck off. You sound dim witted.. grin

Whatever he is going through, he assaulted a law enforcement agent and has left that Man critically injured.

You didn't think of the fact that he could have killed that LASTMA fellow. You are also so sentimentally blinded to the fact that by his singular act of trying to beat the law, he may have rendered that officer permanently injured and unable to work for the rest of his life.

There us no legal justification for what he did.. He could have simply complied and challenged the charges in court or paid the fine and got back to living his life.

Arrant nonsense. I am MadCow, I say it proudly.
grin grin who says his crimes are justifiable! undecided you are just affirming how Madcowish you are, SHIIIT! happens everyday, what i am telling you is if you are GLAD that happened to him............ you need your head checked!!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAPA: How My Nigerian Accent Failed Me In Canada (pix/video) / Passenger That Caused The Dana Air Emergency Door Incident Has Been Identified. / Police Car Hits Nigerian During Chase In Italy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.